- Service - oriented IT/SAP professional with 20+ years experience
- Developed and Project Managed on-time execution of multi-year Plan.
- Coordinate cross-functional IT consulting team to design, develop, and deliver required .
- Proven track record designing and implementing solutions for diverse customer requirements.
- Excellent skills interfacing with business users to gather requirements, write specifications, test plans, unit tests, fit tests and users materials for new functionality and change requests.
- Architect business process improvements through integrating business needs with technology
- MM Lead and QM Lead during 3 full life cycle SAP projects and SAP upgrade to ECC6
- Functional Lead - SAP Materials Management - Procurement and Inventory Management
- Functional Lead - SAP Quality Management - Inspections, Notifications and Planning
- Functional configuration experience in SAP Document management and workflow design
- Developed automated testing for critical business processes during upgrades, business function activation and regression testing using Worksoft Certify.
- Experienced in ASAP methodology for SAP implementation
- Conduct SAP courses in Quality Management and Materials Management, quality engineers, inspection planners, project engineers, buyers, requisitioners, source inspectors and manufacturing engineers.
Computer Skills include: Extensive functional configuration experience in SAP ECC 6 EHP5 Quality Management and Materials Management, and Production Planning modules. Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Order to Remittance plant lead for all Customer Care operations Confidential Jacksonville site.
- Managed, led and trained a staff of eight project managers and customer care specialists.
- Successfully transitioned two full cycle implementations of new acquisitions to Jacksonville site, leading blueprint, master data cleansing, testing, gap analysis and regression testing efforts.
- Provided cutover support for SAP Sales and Distribution module.
- Recruited and hired seven new employees to support operations in Jacksonville, building team atmosphere while retaining new and existing employees during my tenure.
- Successfully transitioned two new product lines to the site and ensured personnel were trained in customer master setup, pricing, invoice cancellation, re-bill, credits, service notifications, service orders, sales order entry and cross-functional in the areas of Production Planning, Quality and Finance modules of SAP.
- Successful implementation and rollout of Salesforce.com, skilled Confidential case management and dashboard creation to measure and analyze department performance metrics.
- Responsible for hosting customer visits, customer satisfaction surveys and building rapport with customer base to continually improve customer care business practices.
Confidential, Barberton, OH
- Responsible for the overall execution of IT and Organization Change activities across Global IT functions.
- Spearheaded efforts to analyze, develop and deploy comprehensive curriculum for Global Applications (SAP) including: defining the strategy, developing the delivery strategy, and providing leadership for the conception, design, development, deployment and maintenance of solutions and material.
- Design curriculum development, program, materials development and delivery with the IT team.
- Responsible for successful “train-the-trainer”, end user, and material creation, updating, and ongoing maintenance.
- Establish release-specific requirements and determine scope.
- Coordinate and validate activities with process teams and SMEs.
- Develop maintenance process of all content for on-going use.
- Collaborate across the B&W IT team to finalize design, develop and implement curriculum and materials.
- Collaborate in execution of End User Strategy and all key project deliverables. Track learning management progress for user base and extensively promote and market to business.
Confidential, Barberton, OH
Senior Lead SAP Analyst
- Primary responsibilities include identifying business requirements, conducting stakeholder meetings, mapping business process, organizing data migrations, deliver, writing documentation and coordinating support.
- Perform configuration to meet business requirements in SAP ECC6 EHP5 in the QM, MM, PP, PM and Document Management modules. Work collaboratively to support, problem solve and train business users.
- Replaced legacy application with SAP QM Notifications.
- Gathering business requirements, configuring notification types, catalog profile, mapped legacy data to new notifications types, wrote specs for conversion programs, tested data loads, and customized transactions to report and print quality notifications. Also configured follow-up actions to call function modules that send email when tasks are completed in notification.
- QM Lead for gage calibration project, performed PM configuration, setup of maintenance plans, tasks lists and equipment masters for inspection lot processing for calibration inspections. Converted gage room and materials lab with over 8 thousand equipment masters to use equipment calibration.
- Led over 60 testers and functional team to successful on-time SAP Upgrade from R/3 to SAP ECC6.
- Converted MM master data including legacy vendors, material masters, purchasing info records and transactional purchase order data to SAP R/3. Converted Quality master data including inspection characteristics, inspection plans, setup of materials and inspection types. Surpassed goals to bring together three divisions and four plants in VA, OH and IN to consolidate business processes, vendor base and legacy data conversion strategy.
- Extensive configuration experience with Seal Systems Document Management integration with SAP in the PM and MM modules. Merged forms output in SAP with attachments and custom output design to pdf documents. Trained PM users in the use of Seal Systems Confidential all Ohio and Virginia plants.
Confidential, Barberton, OH
- Responsible for developing applications in VB, Access, ASP.NET programming.
- Worked extensively with SQL/Server databases converted legacy applications and supporting existing applications.
- Managed efforts to remove applications from legacy systems to newer technologies and focus on business process mapping to ERP systems.
- Wrote documentation and held courses for new users.
- Converted legacy VAX/VMS Fortran applications for Y2K compliance
- Programming language experience includes C++, ASP, HTML, FORTRAN and COBOL. .