- To be part of a team in a globally competitive world to work at par with cutting - edge technology & to handle challenging projects either as a team or as an individual and to impact the organization I serve by bringing into play my propensity for hard work, skills acquired throughout the career, and loyalty to the organization.
- Over all 13 years of experience in Information Technology industry.
- 5 years’ experience in SAP BASIS like Installations, Upgrades and Maintenance with full life cycle implementation.
- Excellent expertise in major Linux/Windows and also good at handling Oracle Database.
- Good working knowledge on New Dimensional Products like Netweaver 7.31 BW, EP 7.4, XI (Netweaver 7.3), ECC 6.0 EHP7
- Good working knowledge in Solution Manager 7.1.
- Good user/client facing skills, Problem management and Incident management.
- Extensive experience in analysing and solving day-to-day Production issues with client facing skills.
- 7 Years’ experience in Oracle Administration and Development includes analyzing, designing, development, and maintenance of business applications in client/server technology, Object Oriented Programming, testing and process documentation.
- Extensive experience in product development using Oracle Forms & Report 6i/10g, Oracle database (11g/10g /9i /8i) administration, Backup Recovery, Performance monitoring and tuning & Citrix Administration.
- Has an excellent leadership quality with good communication skills.
SAP BASIS Administrator
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, PI/XI,BI, Enterprise Portal (EP), BO & Solution Manager
- SAP Installation, configuration, client administration, System refresh and upgrade activities.
- User administration, role/profile assignment, Role Creation, Modification and Full trouble shooting support for the users authorization failures in all SAP applications and resolving the Security issues and support in integration testing of Roles/Profiles.
- Maintain the integrity of the SAP environment by managing the SAP Correction and Transport System (CTS) to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly.
- Distribute the online SAP user workload and monitor and manage the SAP background job workload.
- Starting and Stopping SAP instance/(s).
- Preventive Maintenance activities - Support Pack/Plug-in implementations, Kernel upgrades, OSS note applications and to apply support pack for Java using JSPM.
- SAPGUI/SAPLGPAD troubleshooting and maintenance/upgrades/installations.
- Prepare and maintain system documentation, procedures, and standards.
- Perform SAP Database Administration - Space management, database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, Tivoli configuration, maintain database security, administer database performance, database problem determination and resolution, etc.
- Perform parameter modification, Buffer, memory management, performance tuning and troubleshoot .
- Perform SAP Licensing - Indentify inactive user, user classification and prepare System Measurement result for SAP Global Audit team.
- Perform various training program for implementing Authorization Matrix and SAP IT-SOP.
- Perform day-to-day support and problem resolution of issues in the SAP environment raised by the SAP users.
- Maintain the multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (development, test, training and production).
- Monitor and troubleshooting of all SAP systems (work processes, users logged, system logs, ABAP dumps, locks, updates, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.).
- Monitor and troubleshooting of SAP Database Size, Tablespace Size, Tables/Indexes/Next extends, DB locks, Backup Process and status, DB Check/optimization checks logs, and Operation logs etc.
- Daily monitoring, checking the alerts and fixing as per alert information.
- Maintenance and monitoring of standard SAP Housekeeping jobs, Batch jobs scheduling, monitoring and root cause analysis on batch job failures.
- Perform database and operating system level health checks and ensure optimum system performance.
- Monitor Solution Manager OPOZ, Early Watch & Support Desk.
- Monitor SAP workload Analysis, system trace and logon load balance.
- SAP Spool and printer Administration - print queue monitoring and troubleshooting end user printers issues.
- PI/XI Oriented Activities - Monitoring Runtime workbench (Communication channel, message monitoring etc.).
- Maintain Daily Monitoring logs Sheet.
- Re-build top indexes: Re-build top size indexes and recovered space at monthly interval (Night time).
- Monitoring and Analyzing Inbound, Outbound, tRFC & qRFC queues. Delete backdated records from queues and REORG the ARFCSDATA table at monthly intervals.
- Deleting old spool requests from the database at weekly intervals.
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) activities to ensure PRD availability.
- The Supply Chain Management System (SCMS) software is a dynamic suite of Pharmaceutical software applications.
- It is an end-to-end, integrated solution designed specifically to improve pharmaceutical supply chain management, customer relations, production planning, production management, inventory control and more.
- Quality is the tops priority list as far as any pharmaceutical company is concerned. Keeping this in mind, SCMS has been designed to ensure quality for every step.
- Improved batch tracking management
- Accurate Material Costing & Product costing
- Maintain accurate Inventory level
- Reduces operational costs and saves time
- Increased Operational Effectiveness & Productivity
- Less operator errors
- Extensive reporting, workflow and online real-time capabilities
- It enables better decision-making due to visibility real-time & accurate information (integration of all data into a common framework)
- It improves product quality by enabling people to respond more quickly to problems, the process control limits can be tightened, this enables the manufacture of drug ingredients or products more consistently (with less waste & higher yields)
- It enables people to focus on process improvement, not on compliance issues: people now have the opportunity to be empowered with continuous improvement or lean manufacturing initiatives