- SAP BI & HANA Certified Consultant with 11 years of Information Technology experience with expertise in interpretation of business requirements, design of optimum warehouse solutions, Implementation, Upgrade and Production Support for various business processes in SAP BI/BW, BO & HANA.
- Designed solutions and implemented end - to-end data flows for various modules in SAP BI/BW (NetWeaver), SAP BW on HANA and Native HANA as per business requirements.
- Experience in client facing roles involving requirements gathering, understanding, analyzing and designing and implementing optimum solutions.
- Experience in leading teams through successful implementations, migrations, sustain, maintenance and support engagements.
- Experience in setting up data extraction from SAP and non-SAP source systems.
- Experience in implementing Warehouse and Reporting Solutions (Analytical, Operational & Strategic) for various ECC functional areas like SD, MM, FI(GL, AR & AP), CO, PP, HR(PY, PT, PA & OM etc.), POS, O2C, OTIF, P2P, FDP etc.
- Extensive experience in version migrations from SAP BI/BW 3.x to 7.x (7.0, 7.3, 7.5).
- Implemented SAP BO reporting solutions for various flavors like Crystal Reports, WeBI & Design Studio etc. from SAP & Non-SAP sources.
- Good experience in ABAP to deal with BW-ABAP requirements.
- Good knowledge of SQL Script and experience in creating Stored Procedures, Scripted Calculation Views and Function Calls etc. for Hana Developments.
- Experience in data provisioning into HANA with DXC, SLT, SDA and BODS.
- Expertise in designing Warehouse with BW on HANA objects such as Composite Providers, Hana Views, Transient providers, SPOs, ADSOs, CDS Views, Open ODS Views etc.
- Highly self-motivated, very eager to learn and work on new technologies, keen on handling challenging assignments and capable of working on multiple engagements simultaneously.
Domain Application Knowledge: SAP BW-3.5-7.X (NetWeaver), SAP BI-7.0-7.5, SAP BO-4.X, HANA 1.X(SPS 13), SQL Script, ABAP (BI perspective), SAP ECC(4.5 & 6).
Tools Used: Teddis, BIWAC, RMS, Teamforge, Clarity, ResolveIT, OPTIS, SAMT and Service Now, Service Center, HPSM, SAP HANA Studio & SAP HANA BW Modeler etc.
Confidential, St. Louis
SAP BI-HANA Architect
- Designed and implemented data flows for PoS (DSiM) modules.
- Designed and implemented data flow for FDP consuming BW and HANA objects.
- Designed and implemented Custom Calendars and Custom Hierarchies solutions to meet Retailer Team’s reporting requirements.
- Created an ABAP Utility programs to create Custom Calendars and load Custom Hierarchies.
- Created Attribute, Analytical and Calculation Views to meet new reporting requirements in HANA Studio using different joins(inner join, outer join, referential join etc) and union to connect tables to meet Cross Retailer Reporting requirements.
- Leveraged the methods like SLT & BODS, for data provisioning from SAP and non-Sap sources (TradeEdge & Shiloh) into DSR.
- Created Design Studio Dashboard applications for ExoV Reporting.
- Extensively used BW Modeling tool, Hana Modeler and Hana Development perspectives to create objects like ADOs, Composite Providers, Transient Provider, SPOs, Open ODS Views, CDS Views, Calculation Views(scripted & graphical), Stored Procedures, Hana Tables, to consume persistent and virtual BW datasets into HANA and vice versa.
- Worked on Export/Import(LCM) of HANA Models across HANA landscape.
- Created Functional & Technical Specs, Usage Documents & conducted User Trainings.
SAP BI HANA Lead Consultant
- Led sustain and support teams that support BI solution for Purchasing & Finance modules.
- Worked on day-to-day support activities for resolving User tickets of various priorities, working on Service Requests and providing RCA for Problem Tickets etc.
- Interacted with Users(via translator) to understand the issue and convey the findings.
- Proactively identified the recurring incidents, investigated, established the root cause and passed on the RCA along with solutions to development teams as part of Problem Management.
- Was the SME resolving issues escalated from respective consultants of an application at Achala.
- Extensively used ITSM to track, update & resolve tickets for EM, IM and PM.
- Responsible for providing support to multiple applications.
- Was responsible for meeting SLAs and created timely SLA reports.
- Always thrived to achieve SLAs and never missed the same.
- Evaluated the consultants as part of recruitment process, trained and on-boarded them.
SAP BI Senior Consultant - BI Module Lead
- Led a team of 4 Consultants for this AMS Engagement from Offshore.
- Worked on Support and Maintenance of SAP BI solutions for modules like ALM, FI, Payroll, HR & SD during this engagement.
- Responsible for resolution of tickets (IM & PM) of various priorities raised by Users. For CRs, involved in requirements gathering with client. Later, designed solutions, prepared TS and FS and got them implemented.
- Built multisource Universes in IDT to meet the business reporting requirements.
- Created & maintained BO Reports of flavors like Crystal & WebI to report data from SAP BW and legacy sources.
- Prepared Weekly and Monthly SLA reports.
- Conducted daily D-Stum meetings within team to discuss about work progress and issues related to work and identify remedies.
- Proactively proposed lots of CRs both Process and Performance Improvement related and got them implemented with high customer satisfaction.
- Trained internally on SAP HANA.
- Worked on HANA POCs to aid sales teams.
- Created SQL Stored Procedures to implement solutions for complex business scenarios.
SAP BI Senior Consultant
- Led a team of 3 from Onshore for a successful BW Upgrade from version 3.5 to 7.0.
- Participated in workshops with users to understand their business processes, current usage of BI and their expectations out of Upgrade.
- Later, involved in preparation of Upgrade Blueprint doc. Created detailed BI Upgrade Plan.
- As Team Leader, delegation of work, seeking status, tracking work progress, timely review of Plan, submitting Weekly Status Reports, risk identification, impact assessment of risk, timely escalation to management, working towards risk mitigation, working on day-to-day upgrade activities were primary tasks.
- During the upgrade of Dev, Quality and Pre-prod systems, carried out pre and post-upgrade activities documenting accurate timelines and issues with solutions.
- During UAT, was responsible for fixing the defects raised by Users and uploading, updating the solution document in Solution Manager.
- Carried out final upgrade successfully with very less defects thus releasing the system to users two hours before the agreed timeline.
SAP BI Consultant - Consultant
- Implemented BI Solutions & Bex Reports for HR, Payroll, FI and Procurement Modules.
- Created Generic Data sources of FM/View/Infoset Query to facilitate custom extractions as per Business needs.
- Was nominated as SPOC for all transports within the Team.
- Installed and customized new Technical Content Data flows and reports to suit user requirements.
- Extensively used different types of Bex components like RKFs, CKFs, variables, conditions, exceptions etc.
- As part of Support worked on Incidents, Service requests, and designed and implemented solutions for CRs.
- Was awarded the “Project Star” during this engagement.