Confidential, 16 October 2012 to date
ERP Systems Analyst
Confidential,August 2006 to 15 October 2012
Description of Projects
Confidential,Denmark June 2012 to 15 Oct
SAP APO DP/SNP Solution Blueprinting and Implementation for Nordics.
As a APO Project lead my roles and responsibilities include
- Project Lead for the SAP APO 7.0 implementation.
- Worked with the Nordic client team to build Use Cases for the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) and establish the Functional Specifications for the RTM.
- Generated estimations using the standard Accenture APO estimation tool to build the offshore estimate for this Systems Integration (SI) project. This is a 2-year, $15 million project.
- Established the project plan and staffed offshore resources to this project.
- Define the As in Summary that is the SOPs, Develop to be processes, Process to system mapping and to create update roles and responsibilities.
- High level client exposure and interaction with manufacturing leadership from both the business and IT areas, specifically in the planning space
- Participate in Business workshops and draft the business requirements with the Planning leads from various plants.
- Present and lead discussions on System functionality,RICEFW as it relates to current operational needs.
- Create functional specification documents and guide technical team.
- Perform functional configuration, modification, and testing tasks involving SAP APO, SAPMM/SD modules
- Worked on various areas of APO Supply network planning, such as configuration of planning areas, planning books and data views.
- Mentored a junior resource for activating and monitoring the CIF integration models for transferring of master and transaction data.
- Implement SNP Heuristics, optimizer and capable to match planning engines.
- As an SME on HPQC manage the Testing program for the project.
- Manage the team’s time & tasks using MSPS tool.
Confidential,New Jersey (US) November 2010 to June 2012
As a cMat data governance lead reporting to SCM Director at BMS my roles and responsibilities included:
- Project Lead for BackOffice Associates’ Material Master Data Governance (cMat) global implementation.
- Initial rollout across Americas and then across Europe and Asia over 18 months.
- As Project Lead, I lead workshops with Business and IT, created the project and rollout plan.
- Participate in Third party tool selection for new Governance system (cMat) implementation.
- Liaison with business and functional owner during risk engineering and high-level review sessions to derive and execute action plans, meeting deadlines and standards.
- Interface with business users to prepare and update Business Process Requirements (BPR) and Software System Requirements (SSR). Created test cases and test scripts
- Develop and document operational and technical processes, functions, and procedures involving Make and Plan Stream for the Global Implementation Program.
- Perform functional configuration, modification, and testing tasks involving SAP APO, SAPMM/SD modules and cMat.
- Performed GAP analysis of business rules, business and system process flows, user administration, and requirements. Ensured compliance requirements (Title 21 CFR Part 11) were met.
- Write the Functional Specs, Test Strategy and RICEFW Documents.
- Express complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Write clear and comprehensive reports, documentation, instructions, and training materials.
- Interpret and apply applicable rules, laws, and procedures to Supply Chain operations.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with administrators, users, and project consultants.
- Create and conduct test plans for testing of business processes and participate in UAT
- Meet established priorities and project schedules.
- Present and lead discussions on System functionality as it relates to current operational needs.
- Used HP Project and Portfolio Management tool for managing the teams tasks and time
Confidential,New Jersey (US) August 2009 to October 2010
Test Lead for FSCM, SAP BI, SAP APO Projects.
As a Testing Lead for FSCM, SAP BI & SAP APO Projects my roles and responsibilities included:
- Preparation of test plans, which specifytestingoverview,testingapproach,testingstrategy, roles & responsibilities and scope oftesting
- Inspecting and reviewing functional specification and raising defect on them if ambiguous.
- Writing test conditions from the functional specification.
- Writing and Preparing Scenario spreadsheets ahead of testing.
- Data Preparation in SAP FSCM and SAP BI, liaising with the Design and Build team and third party vendors.
- Role Profile determination for testing.
- Involved in the performance testing of the system BW Accelerator.
- Preparing Run sheets for the Functional specifications and test condition.
- Writing test scripts from functional specifications in test plan within Mercury Quality Centre.
- Executing test scripts in mercury quality centre, raising defects in Mercury Quality Centre.
- Testing Fix on Fails (FOF) for maintenance releases and Change request (CR).
- Participated in regression testing after code merge.
- Also tested the following: Assign Collections specilist, Confirm Promise to pay, Create dispute case, Promise to Pay, Collection Managementand Automatic Promise to pay.
- Designing the test scripts for Testing of all the SAP BI reports in HPQC across HPTS(FI,SCM,OTC)
- Tested the following SAP modules also SD and MM.
Confidential,August 2008 to July 2009
As a supply chain Planning consultant my roles and responsibilities included
- Creation of Demand - DP Master Data Setup (DMDUnits/ Locations/ DMDGroups/ DFU/ Hierarchy/ History data loads/ Data aggregation/ History adjustments/Forecasting/ Exception review/ Promotions/ Forecast Reconciliation/ Forecast Transfer).
- Fulfillment - Asset development in FF, (Items/ SKUs/ Planning Parameters/ SS Parameters/ Deployment Parameters / Inventory Parameters / Calculate Plan/ Plan Analysis).
- Analysis of the Demand Units.
- Writing recommendations for improving the forecast Accuracy.
- Manual process creation of the Recommendations to improve forecast accuracy.
- Comaprison of the forecast accuracy of Manugistics system and Legacy system.
- Analyzing forecasts Product wise and Store wise and then providing recommendations for improvements.
- Generation of forecast Accuracy Reports etc.
- Writing SQL Based queries to extract the data from the JDA server for Comparison and Analysis.
Confidential,Jan 2008 to July 2008
As an SAP APO DP/SNP consultant
- Was involved in the end-to-end implementation of the project
- Was involved in studying and analyzing the business requirements with business.
- Managed the gap analysis and was involved in creating the business blueprint.
- Was involved in setting up planning area for DP and structured the info cube as per the format required by the business, to load data from flat file.
- Was involved in setting up the DP master data and designing the planning book, assigning the user to the planning book.
- Was involved in maintaining product parameters for individual and mass produced products.
- Maintained resources, handling units and assigned the same to the various locations
- Was involved in defining the forecast master profile and univariate, forecast profile.
- Was involved in creating a forecast of market demand using top-down, middle-out or bottom-up approach.
- Worked on phase-in, phase-out modeling.
- Product re alignment.
- Find tuned the demand plan based on management requirements.
Supply Network Planning
- Was involved in setting up the master data for supply network planning and was also involved in creation of planning book.
- Assigned the master data relevant to SNP to the supply chain model.
- Worked on setting up the master data for standard safety stock planning.
- Performed mass maintenance of supply and demand profiles and assigned them to the products.
- Set up the TLB profile.
- Was involved in setting up the optimization profile and performing the optimization run.
- Was part of setting up the CIF model and performed reconciliation of data between ECC and APO by running CCR
- Performed the deployment runs after SNP optimizer run.
- Performed system and helped in UAT.
- Wrote scripts for various scenarios in HPQC 9.2.
- Was involved in creation of training documents and training the users on the DP & SNP concepts extensively.
- Was involved in providing post implementation support and solved issues that occurred after implementation.
Confidential,Illinois (US) April 2007 to Dec 2008
As an SAP APO DP/SNP consultant my roles and responsibilities were
Demand Planning (DP)
- Was involved in studying and analyzing the business requirements with business
- Was involved in gap analysis , implementation and post – implementation support phases of the project.
- Analyzed the business requirements and documented the gaps and related configuration using Solution Manager
- Maintained publication settings in APO for transferring transaction data from APO to ECC and verified the process of “key completion”
- Set up change pointers to review the planning results before transferring the same to ECC .
- Created Characteristic value combinations..
- Loaded the data from flat file to info cube and from the info cube to planning area promotions.
- Created the forecast master profile and univariate forecast profile.
Supply Network Planning (SNP)
- Created integration models for transferring data such as materials, work centers , production version to APO and also performed activation of the integration models .
- Created and activated integration models for transferring transaction data such as PIR’s, PR’sand PO’s, planned orders and production orders
- Created the variant for SNP heuristics and also created supply and demand profiles
- Executed SNP heuristic and verified creation of planned orders and purchase requisitions.
- Created CTM profile and dynamic selection for the location products and assigned it to the CTM profile. Executed CTM and verified the creation of planned orders and purchase requisitions, and the transfer of the same to ECC for execution.
- Created deployment profile and executed deployment run and verified the creation of distribution demand and receipt elements.
- Performed deployment using fair share distribution methodology.
- Set up the batch jobs for the various integration models, SNP, CTM, deployment and TLB runs and tested them extensively.
- Performed unit and integration testing extensively and used HPQC for defect logging and defect tracking.
- Trained the end user extensively on DP and SNP concepts.
Accenture SAP Center of Excellence (CoE), India August 2006 to March 2007
As a team member my job responsibilities were:
- Configuring Industry Best Practices Scenarios in SCM 2007 using APO in Accenture IDC landscape. Scope of work includes the following activities- scenarios include make-to-stock, order fulfillment, etc.
- Modeling best practices in Demand Planning for the Consumer Products industry (defining DP data objects like Key Figures/ Characteristics/ Process Chains/ Macros, etc).
- Loading data manually into DP Planning books. Creating CVCs.
- Modeling best practices in Supply Planning for the Consumer Products industry (SNP Data objects like Products/ Resources/ Plants/ T-Lanes/ PPMs, Configuration Profiles, etc)
- Integration testing for testing and production systems (Checking master data & configuration data for errors , correcting errors & updating master/ configuration data records/ data upload from flat files,etc)
- Tested MPS run in ECC which then takes into account the quota arrangement per each HALB material and applies the % splits across to the DP site.
- Tested SLA for Inventory managed by Safety Stock planning using service level agreement in SNP. Tested Date sensitive Inventory management & shelf life modeled in SNP with standard Shelf life planning functionality.
- Tested Planning with new SKUs- The demand part of this was handled in demand planning and SNP generated planned order for the new product as per the demand propagated from demand planning leveraging the SNP Heuristic.
As a Software Engineer, my roles and responsibilities were
- Understanding the requirements from the client.
- Style and re-design UI of various browser based enterprise products.
- Create screen mock ups of new browser based applications.
- Evaluate and improve the usability of browser based applications.
- Maintenance and possible developments of web page infrastructure and applications related to pages with more advanced graphics and features.
- Ensuring that the site structure, content, aesthetics and “feel” work effectively.
- Adopt an hands on approach to writing.editting and proof reading proposed content.
- Retail Supply Chain Certification (RSSC)
- SAP APO DP/SNP
- SAP MM/SD
- cApps Suite
- QTP,Test Director,HPQC.