- Having 11 years of IT experience in Information Technology, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, proficient in testing on Client/Server and Web based applications. SAP Testing & Development, Designing, Analysis, Testing and support for the SAP projects.
- SAP Technical Consultant with 5 years of experience in SAP end - to-end Maintenance and Support Projects. Worked on developing Reports, ALV reports, Function Modules.
- Had experience as an ABAP Technical Consultant which includes Classical and Interactive Reports, ALV Reports, Data Dictionary, Function Modules, SAP Job Scheduling, Logical Databases, and Enhancements.
- 6 years of hands on experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
- Experience knowledge in Order to cash and integration to SAP module (SD, MM) in all business scenarios.
- Expertise in SAP R/3 in Sales & Distribution (SD) - Sales Order Processing (OTC), Purchase Orders,, Outbound and Inbound Deliveries, Picking, Packing, Transfer Order, Goods Issues, Goods Receipts, Billing, Batch Management.
- Experienced in all stages of System Development Lifecycle from business process improvement, requirements gathering, design, construction, testing, implementation support, and project delivery Methodologies (Agile and V-Model) and Defect Analysis.
- Worked on IDoc, communicating outbound and inbound Idocs in-between SAP R/3 system and the middleware application to interface with the front end order management system.
- Extensive Experience in manual Testing.
- Extensive experience in System Testing, Functional Testing, Web base testing, Performance Testing, EDI Testing, End to End Testing, Databases Testing, Regression Testing and Negative tests.
- Vast experience of test case execution with tools like Quality Center and Bug Management tools like Bugzila and TFS.
- Extensive knowledge of Warehouse, Healthcare, & supply chain solution.
- Good understanding of Manhattan Global warehouse management system and its different Process like Pre-Receiving, Receiving, Outbound, Adjustments and returns.
- Tested and validated EDI map specifications for transactions 856,850, 940, 810, 944, 945,947,846,943 using the X12 standard ANSI, flat file, XML and CSV.
- Strong Experience in driving the complete QA Cycle right from the Requirement Capturing stage till Production check out.
- Reviewing & Scrutinizing the Test Scripts for test coverage, redefining the Test Scripts as per the Test conditions overlooked.
- Strong knowledge of creating and auditing Test Package documentation especially for UPS client which has to maintain Test Documentation as per Federal law which goes through strict audits.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements product designs, schedules or potential problems
- Preparing daily & monthly status reports, Metric reports for the test deliverables
- Strong Agile team player with good communication and problem solving skills with all management levels
- Managed Sprint Planning, Velocity planning of the Sprints.
- High proficiency in Scheduling, Managing resources and activities in QA Teams
- Present and trained team members and provide them a demo on tools obtained
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, involved in interacting with core team, dealing with end-users in conducting workshops, documenting specifications.
SAP QA Lead
- As a QA Tester experienced in testing of the Healthcare and supply chain system of the UPS and responsible in various test phases - Unit Testing, Functional Testing, System testing, integration and UAT testing of Manhattan associates Warehouse Management system and SAP built SCS healthcare system .
SAP QA Test Lead
- The project’s focus is new implementation/ up gradation of legacy systems for the client’s customers.
- SAP and WMS solutions are implemented for both healthcare & non-healthcare products for customers.
- Focal point of testing is to ensure accurate and timely processing of orders by the system, making sure that the results are in accordance with FDA regulatory norms for healthcare products.
- This project follows the both Traditional and AGILE methodology for SDLC and STLC.