- To work efficiently in a challenging environment as an SAP Basis & Netweaver Consultant and to contribute to the growth of organization and to learn and improve my expertise on my work area.
- Having 7 years of experience as Certified SAP Basis/HANA Consultant
- Accomplished IT professional with demonstrated experience in Analysis, Design of SAP Landscapes, SAP Implementation, Migration, Installation of Various SAP Business Suite & Net weaver Products, Maintaining & Supporting Production, QA Testing and Development servers of SAP.
- Worked on HANA Production Go live and support project in Confidential .
- Good knowledge in HANA installation, LT Replication and data modeling concepts.
- Worked and Lead a Team of 4 members for Project Deliverables like Rollouts, Go live, Post Go live L3 support.
- Currently Working on FSRI implementation for GenRe Customer.
- Successfully Implemented PWF (Parallel Workflow) implementation project in Alliance Boots and got many accolades from client and Confidential senior managers.
- Effectively involved in Migrating (DC Migration - Homogenous system copy) servers from GM Europe to GM NA through Backup restore method.
- Involved in Upgrade of SAP R34.6C to ECC6 EHP5 (CUUC) in Windows + Oracle
- Upgraded Oracle version from 10g to 11g in GM Korea SAP Servers.
- Implemented TDE (Transparent Data Encryption) in Oracle 11g for GM Korea systems.
- Sound Knowledge on PI, SCM, LIVECACHE & BI Administration support activities.
- Installed ECC 6.0 EHP1, & Solution Manger 7.0 and Performed solution monitoring using Wily Introscope for various NW products.
- Worked on Tech Monitoring and EWA alerts using CCMS and SAP host agents in SOLMAN
- Worked Extensively on Transport Management Systems, and configured CTS+ for Performing Java Transports.
- Good Knowledge in Oracle Database Administration and SAP HANA.
- Got many appreciations and accolades from customers.
- Expertise in different Industries like Insurance, Oil & Gas Refinery, Petro-chemicals, Retail, Automobile, Manufacturing, Manlog & Utility etc.
- Highly contributed to Confidential SAP COE Activities like Project Proposals, and got Associate of the quarter award for my work excellence in Alliance Boots Successful Project Go-live.
- Highly motivated and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to interact well with other Technical teams (Hardware, Networking Database, OS) and all levels of management with strong customer focus and good leadership skills.
ERP: SAP R/3 4.6C, 4.7 EE, ECC6, NW 7.X, BI 7.3, MDM 7.1, EP 7.3 CE 7.2, BO 4.0, BODS 3.2, CRM 7.0, PI 7.0 & 7.3, SCM 7.0, PO 7.3 IDM 7.3 Solman 7.0 & 7.1 EHP1, HANA 1.0 SP 5
RDBMS: Oracle 9i & 10g & 11g, MS-SQL Server 2005 & 2008, DB2 UDB, Maxdb
O/S: Windows 2003/2008 Server, HP Unix(11.31), AIX, Linux 4.1
Tools: & Utility Brtools, RAT OVSD, Remedy, Citrix, Redwood CPS, Wily Introscope
Industry Verticals: Insurance, Metals & Chemicals, Oil & Petroleum, Refineries, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail, Man log & Utility, Government.
SAP Basis Consultant
- As one of the Senior Member of Basis Team, I am currently involved in FSRI Implementation and handling tasks such as Installations, and other L3 activities in Implementing SAP FSRI Reinsurance Product.
- Responsible for Installing and building systems for Staging Landscape.
- SPOC for KT to offshore team and handling client meetings.
- Installed BW 7.3, ECC 7.4, CPS 8.0, IDM and GRC 10.0 on NW 7.3 systems.
- Performed BW system refresh from Production to Staging and Training system.
- Worked on NW IDM system for Dispatcher setup and transports of IDM configuration from Dev to Prod.
- Worked on SSH configuration and BRTOOLS/DB13 Integration for both ABAP & JAVA systems.
- Worked on Solman setup for technical monitoring.
- Activate and clearing Portal runtime Cache,
- Creating and Configuring Local SLD in NW7.3
- Good Knowledge on BI Accelerator and Garbage collector.
- Installed Web Dispatchers for BW and ECC systems.
- Performed ssh configuration and connectivity between IDM and Java systems like PO,SLD, CPS
- Updated the patch level for SAP Host agents and Installed SMD agents.
- Installed BODS 4.1 on Oracle + Linux server and performed Data Services tasks like Code migration, ATL Transports repository creation, Job execution and repository management.
- Performed BODS Delta loads for integration and scenario testing phases of implementation.
- Basic Administration of SAP BO BI Platform Like BOBJ security, Job promotions, etc
- Performed Creating TR for BODS and ATL file transports.
- Involved in Brrestore DB backup and restoration and also in DB recovery.
- Knowledge on executing basis navigation/functions on Web Intelligence and Crystal reports.
- Currently Working on Implementing Technical Monitoring in solman 7.1 and HANA for BW system.
- Good Business knowledge on FSRI and GTS.
Environment: SAP ECC 6 on 7.4, BW 7.3, PO 7.3, BO 4.0 and BODS 4.1, GTS, ADS, Redwood CPS, SLD, IDM 7.31 Solman 7.1 On Oracle 11g and in SUSE Linux 11 SP3 CISCO UCS B Series servers.
SAP Basis Consultant
- Involved as one of the core team member and Installed SAP HANA Client and HANA Studio.
- Good knowledge on HANA Installation and Administration in SLES 11 hosted on CISCO UCS B series Blade servers on VMware Vspehere and HANA Data Modelling concepts, LT Replication, Backup, Monitoring etc. .
- Experience in SAP HANA administration in HANA SPO4 and SP05
- Configuration of LT Replication of schema, table from SAP Source system to SAP HANA system.
- Worked on VMware and SAN Storage, with good knowledge on Storage replication and HA.
- Worked on Data Modeling concepts like creating (Attribute/Analytical/Calculation view)
- HANA Revision upgrade from SP04 to SP05 through SUM tool
- Good Knowledge on CISCO networking Protocols with experience on Network Protocol analyzers like Wireshark, smartsniff etc.
- Good Knowledge on System Monitoring (Services, alerts, Resource utilization, Memory allocation) of SAP HANA systems through HANA Studio.
- Real-time Data Replication from ECC using SAP LT.
- Migration of HANA code from DEV to stage and then to Production systems.
- Create and schedule regular backups and recovered the backed up data.
- Configured SAP HANA Studio for Updates.
- Performed addition of systems in HANA Studio to connect to HANA DB.
- Created Tables and other objects using HANA Studio.
- Knowledge on Replication & worked on Enabling System Replication with SAP HANA STUDIO
- Worked on SAP HANA DB Performance Trace to get the Performance of Query
Sr SAP Basis/ Netwear Consultant
- Performed System Refresh for both ABAP & JAVA stack systems using LVM.
- Worked on Dashboard overview for system landscape status, and log monitoring for any issues using LVM 1.0
- Good knowledge on HA and Worked on SAP HANA Multi mode cluster Production systems
- Experience in SAP HANA administration in HANA SPO4 and SP05
- Performed Oracle SBP patch upgrades from 188.8.131.52.2 to 184.108.40.206.5
- Upgraded Kernel patch level to 720 416 patch level.
- Configured Local SLD in NW 7.3 systems and created Systems in SLD and also JCO Destinations
- Sound Knowledge on DB administration through DBACOCKPIT for enhancing DB
- Worked as Lead to deliver Daily & Weekly Production Monitoring & Monthly Capacity checks.
- Good knowledge on Technical monitoring of SAP systems through Solman 7.1
- Good knowledge on PI,SCM & Livecache and BI Administration.
- Perform NWDI transports for the WEB AS JAVA systems through CTS+
- Worked on PI monitoring both ABAP and JAVA, like Runtime workbench, Cache refresh,
- Basic Knowledge on Bottleneck analyzer for performance issues, log tracing, error analysis.
- Applied Support Packs for ABAP and JAVA systems using SPAM and JSPM.
- Worked on Regular Incidents, Change & Service Requests by adhering to SLA.
- Took Knowledge Sharing sessions to Confidential Basis team on various Topics.
Environment: SAP ECC 6, ISU, BI 7.3, EP 7.3, CE 7.2, PI 7.3,CRM 7.0, SCM 7.0 On DB2, Oracle 11gin Redhat Linux/AIX.
SAP Basis/ Net weaver LEAD
- Successfully implemented PWF project in BOOTS and handled all Basis Tasks.
- Configured SSO between EP 7.0 CE7.2 and ECC6 and MDM Systems.
- Applied and updated the Support packages & Stacks in CE and EP systems using JSPM.
- Configured Connectivity between BI and MDM systems.
- Performed MDM Patch upgrade from MDM 7.1.08.242 to 7.1.08.254
- Deployed and ran MDM INFO Collector tool in MDM 7.1 Systems.
- Good knowledge on BO and BODS administration.
- Worked on Email configuration setting in BO and BODS for configuring Access & Job Servers.
- Cache Refresh (Full & Delta) in PI systems.
- Activated and Cleared Portal runtime Cache and worked on Garbage Collection issues.
- Monitoring of CPU capacity and DB and setting up of Default trace levels in PI 7.3.
- Worked Extensively on CTS+ TMS configuration through NWDI for all Java systems.
- Customer Meetings on the Agenda to improve the Process as well as Technical Know how among the Members.
- Worked on MDM administration tasks like archiving the repository, user creation, stop and restart of repository & servers
Environment: SAP ECC 6 IS Retail, MDM 7.1, BI 7.0, EP 7.0, CE 7.2, BO 4.0,PI 7.3 on Oracle 11g, DB2 in HP- UX 11.31/Linux and Windows 2008.
Sr.SAP Basis/ Netweaver Consultant
- Lead a team of 6 members for all project deliverables like Data Center Migration, Rollouts, Go Live, Post Go live L3 support.
- Primary person for SAP Quality tasks such as reviewing EWA Reports & Providing Necessary changes according to SAP recommendation.
- Experience in Production support on SAP Business Suite environments with 24*7 on call support
- Performed IGS patch upgrade from 720.0.1 to 720.0.3.
- Performed Oracle Version upgrade from 10g to 11g.
- Implemented SAPSPI (SMD Agent) to monitor SAP systems using CCMS technology.
- Validated the Weekly Incident Review Reports and presenting that to GM higher Management
- Worked on Regular On call support and handled issues like Space utilization, Performance issues, Cluster Movement, Backup issues etc.
- Prepared Monthly Capacity Performance Management Reports for all Production Systems on GM APJ & NA LAAM servers.
- Worked on Data Archiving in GM LAAM systems.
- Coordinating with Backup team on Database Backup using IBM Tivoli Storage Management.
- Handled RTR and Change Management meetings with GM Client.
- Prepared the Recommendations on EWA reports for all Production systems of GM NA & APJ Servers as per the Client need.
- Worked on PI production monitoring and other Activities like Troubleshooting, log tracing, Error analysis, and performance tuning using bottleneck analyzer thereby ensuring 100% availability.
- Worked on background jobs using job schedulers (Redwood)
- Worked on MDM Administration tasks for various changes and incidents.
- Applied Plug-in and Support packs in Dev, Pre-Prod and Production systems.
- Performed System Refresh in QAS and Test system with Production data.
- Involved in POC for Configuring Oracle 11g Data guard for GM SAP systems
Environment: SAP 4.6C and SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7 & ECC 6, MDM 7.1, PI 7.0, BI 7.0, EP 7,BO On DB2, Oracle 10g & 11g, & in HP- UX 11.31/ AIX .
Onsite SAP Basis Administrator
- Involved in Upgrade of SAP R34.6C to ECC6 EHP5 (CUUC) in Windows + Oracle.
- Implemented SAP R/3 Database Backup / Restores scenario with BR* Tools.
- Configured clients and settings, performed client copies between Clients and systems.
- Refreshed Quality with Production data once in every Quarter.
- Applied Support packs and Required add-ons and Plug-ins,
- Monitoring and Scheduling of Background jobs
- SAP Authorization & Security management and Mass user maintenance.
- Performed Kernel upgrades
- Individual tables/index monitoring and taking necessary actions for better response times.
- Good knowledge on SAP Service market place for activities like, SAP Note search, Support packs, Service connections, EWA reports, etc.
- SAP Daily monitoring for all SAP system landscapes & generate Daily status reports.
- Took Regular Backups using SAP backup utility BRTOOLS and also Offline, Online, Redolog backup, NT backup, Split mirror Backups as per the Backup Policy.
- CPU Utilization, Disk With highest response time, Memory Utilization etc.
- Effectively closed the basis calls (Incident, Change Requests, Service Requests and Problem Tickets) Through Confidential developed E-helpline tool.
Environment: SAP 4.6C and SAP R/3 ENT 4.7 & ECC6 with Oracle 10g on Windows & HP-UX