- 10 years of extensive experience in SAP area with Portal Administration, Fiori & Gateway configuration, Single Sign on Configuration and other SAP Technologies.
- Experience in 5 full life cycle Implementations & support for different modules for various domains
- 2+ years of total experience in Software design, UX design, UI and Application Development and Maintenance.
- SAP NetWeaver Portal (JAVA stack) administration 7.X with strong administration and troubleshooting experience.
- Extensive Experience in LDAP Integration, Single Sign On (SSO), SPNego with Kerberos authentication, SNC & SAML authentication.
- Experience in configuring SAP Portal Themes & Branding.
- Extensive Experience in SAP NetWeaver Portal Installation, Configuration, Administration & Security configurations.
- Experirnce in configuring of SAP Java Transports using CTS/ CTS+.
- Experience on Implementation and maintenance of the SAP system landscape directory ( SLD).
- Expertise in integration and implementation of ESS, MSS & SRM functionalities in Portal.
- Expertise in Configuring JCO Destinations, System Object creation & configuration to Backend SAP systems like ECC, SRM, BI Java, BEx, PLM & BOBJ.
- Expertise in SAP NWDI Installation, configuration, Administration & Deployment of Software for ESS & MSS components.
- Experience in SAP AS JAVA, ABAP / Dual stack administration and monitoring.
- Knowledge on Java System refresh.
- Good knowledge of OSS, SAP Marketplace and SCN Forums.
- Experienced in implementation of end - to-end solution at customers’ location.
- Has good experience of presenting solutions to SAP global and internal events.
- Highly skilled in communication with customers, end-users, SAP partners for their requirements, ease of use and providing the solution.
- Good understanding of the processes followed in Energy and Utilities sector.
- Experienced in handling multiple tasks to meet deadlines in pressure situations without compromising with quality.
- Received many individual and team awards for the solutions delivered. Also got many appreciation mails from customers.
- Trained in SAP HANA Modelling, SQL, HANA Admin (100) & DevOps
- SAP Fiori, SAP UI5, SAP Mobility, OPENUI5 (Desktop & Tablet)
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway, OData and JSON Services
- Basic JAVA
- Eclipse & WebIDE (SAP Fiori Platform)
SAP Portal/Fiori Consultant
- Involved in the end-to-end implementation and customer specific Extensibilities features.
- The major challenge was the end-users who were not comfortable in working with computers for their daily activities. Also the native SAP GUI screens were not very intuitive for them to use so had to use a different technology for easier understanding.
- Design Thinking: Was involved in very descriptive workshops with the end-users to understand even their minute requirements using Design Thinking approach. It involves creating many prototypes of solution and continuously review them with end-users to get the best solution
- Provided trainings for end-users to use FLM.
- In addition, took up QA role to ensure regression testing and bug fixes
- Involved in Resolving SAP UI5/FIORI based Support Tickets.
- Changing Appearance of screens using THEME designer and External Style sheets (CSS).
- Resolving browser specific issues which are reported by end users.
- Project: SAP Portal EHP7 Upgrade
SAP Portal Consultant
- Impact analysis and case study preparation
- AJAX theme implementation
- Migration of WDJ & WDA applications
- NWDI configuration and deployments
- ESS & MSS application migration from WDJ to WDA and configuration
- Tasks estimation, assignment, communication and coordination.
- Setup processes to be followed in project execution
- Ensure Project Quality and high maturity project execution by following CMMI process.
- Expertise in Application Support Process, SLA’s & Change Management & Vendor Coordination and CSAT’s.
- Provided Technical Assistance / Support to Analysts, Business Community & End User Trainings.
SAP Portal Administrator
- Federation Portal Network Configuration
- Identity Management Configuration
- SSO with SPNego Configuration
- Knowledge on SAP Web Dispatcher
- Personalisation of standard ESS & MSS application
- ESS homepage customization
- Created System objects for ECC 6.0, SRM 7.0, BI 7.0 and CE 7.2 Portal systems
- SSO configuration between Consumer Portal and Right Now application with SAML authentication
- Integration of custom developed applications like Java WebDynpro & ABAP WebDynpro.
- Portal Themes and Personalization
- Multi-client configuration for SRM application & other custom WDJ applications
- Position based Role mapping with merging concept
- Administration of Portal content Directory (views, page, workset, and roles)
- SSO Configuration between Portal to SAP Backend Systems (ECC, BI & SRM)
- NWDI set up for standard ESS & MSS content and Track creation for customization
- NWDI set up for SRM content and Track creation for customization
- CTS+ configuration in portal
- Web Page composer patch installation & configuration
- Post go live Support and end user training.
- Impact Analysis, Feasibility Study, Documentation, Implementation
- Configuration of Technical upgrade on Portal, as part of this Course Administrator Role Configuration, New features were enabled in ESS & MSS (like Personal development), Training Administrator, compensation Specialist Roles are configure and Nakisa Succession planning were configured.