- A versatile, accomplished professional with 13 years of experience in the areas of capital program management and technical project management.
- Key player in establishing Capital Program Management process from concept to realization.
- Experienced in identifying variances and monitoring departmental performance against budgets.
- Provide financial snapshots on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Proven track record of providing essential support across the board, contributing to the successful delivery of the Confidential program within specified thresholds.
- Effectively interfaces with all functional departments to bridge any capital funding and control issues.
- Highly effective in presenting, leading and facilitating discussions in front of peers and management.
- SAP Project Systems module process owner: co - created process flow and provided recommendations on change requests, approvals, testing and implementation.
- Knowledgeable of ISO 9001 and Department Quality Policy.
SAP R/3 (Financial Reporting and Project Systems Modules), JDE Edwards, Oracle OFA, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook), WordPerfect, Lotus
Capital Program Administrator
- Prepare and analyze capital expenditure budgets and forecasts
- Monthly summaries of capital spending/forecasting. Review, understand and explain budget variances and trends. Originate budget adjustments and cost controls. Prepare monthly business unit internal reports and commentary.
- Provide management with a clear understanding of Capital Expense spending and the latest project estimates.
- Driving force in the successful completion of the annual capital program within set thresholds
- EWC and MH Water Companies: .6M .71M within ±5%.
- NJA, EWC, LI, MH, ED, LI Water Companies: 2M M, within +3%.
- Manage the work flow of monthly data collection from actual costs in SAP, Project Manager reforecasts, and any missing data relevant to Confidential projects.
- Prepare and collaborate on 5 year NE Region Capital Expenditure plan in support of 6 operating center budgets (NJA, EWC, Mount Holly, Long Island, Edison and Liberty Water Companies) including both recurring line items and investment projects.
- Manage the lifecycle of projects within SAP beginning with the creation and release of work orders, the assignment of settlement rules, and the closeout of projects upon completion.
- Line Management of Technical Assistant
- Supervise SAP queries and spreadsheet date entry, necessary for monthly reporting.
- Preparation of meeting material and pre-meeting responsibilities.
- Tracking and preparation of Engineering and Technical Service (E&TS) Department Balance Scorecard of Key Performance Indicators.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly expenditure analysis, graphs, and presentations.
- Distribution of bi-weekly work order listings to operating centers.
Capital Program Planner
- Handled monthly SAP queries for distribution of forecast spreadsheets to all project managers with Capital expenditure.
- Managed all data entry for monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Assisted in the preparation of monthly reports and graphs for Senior Management Team.
- Organized monthly Capital Review Boards, prepared agendas and minutes.
- Streamlined the Capital Investment Process to be more effective and efficient.
- Prepared E&TS Balance Scorecard for Management meetings.
Terminal Partnership Manager
- Supported customer teams worldwide in developing proposals. Insured implementation of 3G standards with handset manufactures.
- Developed and managed strategic partnerships with leading global wireless manufacturers to ensure availability of wireless devices compatible with Lucent’s wireless infrastructure.
- Ensured the implementation of 3G standards (high-speed data). Gained working knowledge of 1XEV-DO, CDMA2000, and UMTS.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Co-authored Engineering Reports with detailed costing based on resource planning with to technical, cost and schedule requirements (EVM).
- Developed and implemented plan to promote acceptance of software architecture as a widely adopted commercial standard.
- Key player in the efforts of a multinational consortium bidding a program in the UK. Activities included cost and schedule development, vendor interface, and technical liaison with executive management.
- Acted as communication liaison between consortium of communications companies and Confidential program office.
- Focal point for interaction between customer and support personnel on the Confidential program.
- Performed and analyzed results of Design Verification and Acceptance tests on communications systems.
- Performed simulation and analysis of voice transmission using MATLAB.
- Provided technical interface for verification of functionality and integrity of system.
- Developed acceptance test specifications and acceptance test procedures for multi-functional system.
- Developed software used in formal qualification testing.