Database: Oracle (20 years) Confidential (4 Years) Sybase (2 Years) SQLServer (7 Years) DB2 (5 Years)
Programming Languages: PowerBuilder (5 Years) SilverStream (3 Years) Java (2 Years) C++ (2 Years) COBOL (5 Years) RGP II/III (3 Years) SQL (6 Years) Visual Basic (3 Years)
Tools: Impromptu (2 Years) PowerPlay (2 Years) Veritas Volume Manager (3 Years) Veritas Cluster Server (1 Year)
Operating Systems: UNIX - HP, SUN, Confidential (12 Years) OS/400 (3 Years) Wang (5 Years) Windows NT (15 Years)MVS/OS390 (5 years) Linux (10 Years)
Applications: Siebel (2 Years) SAP (8 Years) PeopleSoft (1 Year) Lawson (2 years) Oracle Application EBS (2 Years)
Director of Global Oracle and SAP Practice
- Developed tools to evaluate database performance and size Confidential Storage and Unified Compute Platforms.
- Technical and Sales lead globally for Oracle solutions.
- Led 35 successful sales campaign displacing Oracle Exadata 40 Million in revenue.
- Developed application profiles for Financial and Communications verticals.
- Developed 120 million dollar pipeline.
- Sales and Technical lead for SAP HANA product globally.
- Delivered personally first deployments globally.
- Developed a 100 million dollar HANA pipeline.
- Led development efforts for new HANA enhancements for ERP.
- Wrote Sales Guides for Oracle and SAP solutions.
- Member of Solutions Planning Council responsible for setting strategic development plans.
- Wrote SAP HANA sizing program.
- Worked closely with Japanese colleagues in gaining entrustment funding to develop Oracle integration products.
- Wrote High Performance White Papers
- Helped define architectures around servers and storage for high performance database applications.
- Managed product roadmaps for all Oracle and SAP solutions.
- Technical lead for proof of concepts and benchmarks.
- Managed 10 million dollar lab and resource budget.
- Managed Global Oracle Lab network and development teams in India.
- Full P/L responsibility for developed products and solutions.
- Considered to be most technical of all Lab Managers
Technical Partner Manager
- Managed the technical relationship between Confidentials.
- Help develop integration tools for Confidential and Confidential .
- Managed global launches around Oracle and SQL Server.
- Worked closely with engineering on development priorities.
- Achieved 300% of quota for partner revenue. (150 million 2007 Revenue)
- Developed programs for Confidential internal and external sales.
- Built web tools to measure performance of databases and applications.
- Worked with key Confidential customers in the deployment of storage around applications
Enterprise Solution Specialist
- Senior member of an overlay technical organization responsible for 171 Million in annual revenue.
- Managed extensive deployments of storage technology at key accounts globally.
- Led Oracle and SAP practices and competency centers.
- Help design and deploy one of the world largest data warehousing projects.
- Led initiative to resell open systems disk technology surpassing all previous sales records.
- Initiated technical exchange with vendors to provide new interfaces.
- Worked closely in creation of channel sales strategy.
- Build demo and proof of concept systems.
- Managed trade shows and marketing programs for Object Oriented Database company.
- Developed technical user conference.
Senior Marketing Manager
- Managed Database tools development program from marketing requirements to yearly sales of 100 million dollars.
- Led hiring and of sales organization focusing on tools.
- Developed and delivered worldwide marketing launch plans.
- Successfully worked with leading analysts in creating positive press and reviews.
- Created demonstration systems and wrote marketing materials.
- Developed MRD (Marketing Requirement Documents) and PRD (Product Requirement Documents) for database tools and NT based products.
Regional Engagement Manager
- Managed 30 Million - Dollar Pre and Post Sales Organization with 39 consultants in Central Region.
- Hired and managed staff.
- Developed specialization focused practices.
- Managed to 113% of quota.
- Created practices around SAP and other applications.
Field Marketing Manager
- Developed global marketing presence for startup company. Worked closely with Gartner and other leading analysts.
- Managed international Field Marketing with focus on Asia.
- Led effort for technical and marketing integration of acquisitions.
- Principle trade shows spokesperson.
- Worked closely with investor s relations.
- Managed roll out of new products and sales .
- Achieved 212% of revenue plan.
- Founding Employee