- Over 4 years in the Financial sector and knowledgeable in various financial processes including Auditing, Assurance, Accounting processes, Financial statements, Fund Flow Management, Reporting, Consolidation and Budgeting.
- Over 5 years of experience in SAP configuration, design and implementation. knowledgeable on SAP Classic and New GL functionality with ECC 6.0 and knowledge of upgrade project with New GL including its functionalities for Document splitting.
- Experience in SAP FI implementation encompassing two projects from Realization to Go Live and Support.
- Performed FI Configuration including FI Master Data, GL, A/R, A/P and New General Ledger
- Configuration New GL to meet requirements to report multiple accounting methods including IFRS.
- Responsible, detail oriented with strong technical, analytical and problem - solving skills with a desire to work in a team oriented environment
- Performed FI testing (FI-AR, FI-AP & FI-GL).
- A team player with excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conducted sessions, provided end user and prepared documents.
- Demonstrated ability to work both in independent and team-oriented environments with well-developed organizational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take on challenges and strong determination and can run extra mile to meet deadlines.
- SAP FI
- Company code, Business area, Document control, Fiscal year maintenance. Field status Group, Finalization of Chart of Accounts, foreign currency, Tolerance groups for GL, GL Master, Park document, Hold document Recurring entries.
- Vendor master data configuration, Tolerance group, Automatic Payment Program, Invoice, Credit memo, Check management, Down payment, Integration with MM module.
- Customer master data configuration, Terms of payment, Open item management, Dunning, Invoice, Credit memo, Down payment, Interest calculation, Integration with SD module.
- Proficient in Financial Statement Analysis and Data Miming.
- Proficient in Credit Risk Analysis.
- Knowledgeable in Financial Management and Capital Investment Appraisal.
- Proficient in Account Reconciliation and Financial Reporting.
Banking Software: Flexcube, Globus, Western Union Money Transfer Platform and Rapid Transfer.
MS Packages: Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
SAP FI Consultant
- Configuration of Bank accounting .
- Responsible for configuring the Payment Program and house banks including the usage of EDI related fields required for the creation of IDOC (which were the means of transmitting the data to the bank via Confidential ).
- Creation and Maintenance of vendor master data including the setting up of tolerance limits for employees.
- Defining and setting payment blocks.
- Worked with the Treasury consultant on interfacing the needs of the Treasury department with those of the Accounts Payable Departments.
- Data Conversion for devising and implementing the approach used in loading both AP open items and GL balances into SAP.
- Defined expense accounts, revenue accounts for realized exchange rate difference, differentiated the accounts by currency, exchange rate gains, and exchange rate losses and then posted to separate accounts for the individual currencies and foreign currency valuations.
- Implemented New GL, Activated new Ledger, Performed document splitting, Parallel Accounting and periodic processing. Configured Lockbox Application conforming to BAI2 format.
- Preparation of Revenue Accounts and Assignment of GL accounts. Maintained the Budget Profiles and set the tolerance limit for the availability control.
- Configuring all business transactions for Accounts Payable and Account Receivables including the Payment Program Configuration to generate the Payment Advice notes and to print the checks to make the payment for all Account Payable that are due, clearing of vendor and customer accounts that are due Items, Bank Master Data, House Banks for payment Program, and Credit Management.
SAP FI Consultant
- Setting up company codes, chart of accounts, positing period variants, fiscal year variants and field status groups. Defining line layouts for document posting and document changing, exchange rates, currency translation, realized gain loss postings, exchange rate difference key, validation group, open item/line item indicators, gain/loss GL account setup, Financial Statement Version, Retain Earning Acct.
- Defined customer/vendor account groups and customer/vendor master data. One-time Vendors/Customers with a Separate Screen Layouts and Customers/Vendors who were Vendors/Customers respectively and Trading Partners.
- Defined payment terms such as partial and residual payments, cash discounts, vendor invoices, credit management and reason codes, LIV Invoices, Classical & Payment medium workbench/ DME tree, EDI profile.
- Configured Dunning Program, Running/Editing Dunning proposals, Printing Dunning Notices, created own correspondence and correspondence types to meet business requirements, Interest Calculation program configuration/running interest calculation program.
- Configured New GL, additional ledger (Leading and non-leading ledger), parallel accounting, foreign currency valuation, segment, document splitting, accounting principle, transfer balance carry forward, Integration with other modules, Hard Currency configuration and reporting, migration plan, active and execute migration plan.
- Configured the integration of FI with SD and MM based on functional requirements, automatic account assignment, maintaining the revenue account determinations.
- Configured the Automatic Payment Program for A/P including Partial Payment Configuration, Check Management. Clearing Inter-Company Vendor/Customer open Items, Manually Processing Incoming and Outgoing Payments.
- Configured House Banks, Bank Accounts, GL structure, Posting Rules for Automatic Assignment.
- Configured settings for check printing and assigned forms to payment methods and assigned ACH payment methods.
- Worked on Functional specifications of checks, invoices and Check Design. Defined Check lots, Void reason codes.
- Completed Integration Testing and User . Supported users in UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Processed Mass data upload using LSMW. Developing the End-user Manuals, Test Cases & Test Scripts.
Funds Transfer Officer
- Processing local and foreign funds transfer.
- Dealing and Liquidation of Term Deposits.
- Processing Withholding Tax returns for the Branch.
- Maintenance of the branch GL accounts for reconciliation.
- Critical Analysis/Review of credit card applications.
- Analysis of individual/ Corporate credit profile.
- Tracking Credit History of Customers in Automated Credit Registry System.
- Monitoring and Management of loan repayment.
- Monthly and Quarterly generation of credit reports.
Relationship Manager (Marketing)
- Liability generation through aggressive marketing and cross selling of the bank’s products.
- Preparation of Cable CA via credit structuring/appraisal.
- Effective credit administration to ensure that risk assets created are performing.
- Effective customer relationship management.