- Over 6 years’ experience in SAP - FICO modules Implementation, configuration and Production support and business knowledge in ERP-FICO ECC 6.0.
- SAP-FICO Business Analyst-Functional Support for intercompany pre and post go-live implementation.
- Extensive experience in testing of FICO modules: GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, and Cost Center accounting and Cross Functional Integration of FI, SD and MM modules.
- Create G/L Accounts: Fixed Assets, Current Assets, Current liabilities, Income, Expense, and post General ledger accounts in SAP accounting system.
- Display of G/L account balance, parked and post parked document and entering foreign exchange translation.
- Create and Post recurring entries, held document, accrual documents, Sample document, customer and vendor invoices and monthly and yearly closing entries.
- Experience in ticket resolution and answering business specific questions.
- Excellent in interacting with users and in collecting the requirements and Proficient in customizing business requirements to Functional Specifications.
- Experience in generating monthly reports
- Excellent communication, interact and build strong relationships with a variety of individuals, strong commonsense, judgment and logic in decision making- Team Player.
- Proven ability to manage change within organizations, meets deadlines, and train end users.
Confidential, New Jersey
SAP FICO - Functional Analyst
Technical Environment: ECC 6.0 FICO Modules.
- Configured and Customized Account Receivable, Account payable, General ledger modules including creation of Vendor Master Records, account groups, tolerance groups, account determination and default account assignments with two time full lifecycles implementations.
- Analyzed the As-Is system, did profound GAP analysis and successfully designed and mapped the To-Be system.
- Configured company code, posting period variants, opening posting periods, fiscal year variants, field status groups, document ranges, and assigning the variants to company code etc.
- Configured House Banks, Payment Program Methods, and Alternate Bank Selections for Payments. Checks Management through assigning number ranges for checks lots, checks printing and defining void reason codes.
- Configuration of Enterprise Structure and initial customization as per business needs.
- Created configuration documents and prepared functional/technical specification.
- Designed chart of depreciation, Asset Classes, and Fixed Assets, grouped assets into manageable Asset Classes, and customized screen layouts for each asset class with unique number ranges,. Configured asset management to carry out business transactions like acquisitions, retirements, depreciations, intercompany transfers, write-offs, and post capitalization. Made settings for GL accounts, loss/gain and asset disposal/retirement. etc.
- Documented end user manual and materials and conducted end user on GL, AR, AP, Asset Accounting and CO modules.
Confidential, Perth Amboy, NJ
- Analyze and prepared monthly and annual financial statements as well as other statements and financial reports as requested.
- Perform day-to-day SAP General Ledger accounts by reviewing, analyzing and adjusting monthly transactions processed in SAP Financial Accounting system and perform annual closing.
- Analyze income statement and balance sheet for possible misstatement, and provide ad hoc reporting to assist review and forecasting.
- Provide external and internal customer account support with regard to issues relating to invoice process, and generate monthly statistic and revenue reporting.
- Prepare and post accounting entries for all receipts, journal entries and bank deposit and perform forecasting analysis, and perform monthly collection on outstanding invoices and research and resolve all discrepancies.
- Research accounting and financial reporting issues relative to statutory reporting by utilizing Financial Accounting Research System (FARS) tools to ensure that government policies and standards are followed.
- Perform Accounts Payable function in SAP Financial Accounting System including obtaining and documenting approvals of more than $40,000 every week and new vendor set up, assembling paperwork for review researching and resolving issues with vendors.
- Develop financial reports to senior management on forecasting, accruals and results analysis.
- Perform Account Receivable function including receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Also, verified that transactions complied with financial policies and procedures; prepare vendor checks for mailing and maintain listing of accounts receivable and payables.
Confidential, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Tax Examiner / Accounting / Financial Analyst
- Performed corrections and adjustments to taxpayer accounts, input credit transfer and recomputed penalty and interest payment.
- Received tax payer’s inquiries and analyzed the inquiries to determine taxpayer problems.
- Provided advice to taxpayers on tax regulations, performed credit transfers, initiate tax refund and code taxpayer data information.
- Prepared payment posting vouchers and post payments received to bring to light the current balance of taxpayer’s account.
- Research financial records and encoder books and other sources for important data and contacted taxpayer for necessary information.
- Audited tax payer’s tax return to correct mistakes or uncover fraudulent financial misstatements.
- Researched tax issues and provided documentation and support for conclusion with regard to tax payer’s disagreement with Confidential .
- Applied tax knowledge and new pronouncements to tax services.
Confidential, Westborough, Massachusetts
- Managed four funds, valued more than $1 million each, and performed fund accounting functions on an automated accounting system (IAS) and analyzed daily activity-income and expenses, gains and losses.
- Prepared and post accounting entries for all receipts, journal entries, and ensured cash availability
- Reconciled all accounts receivable and accounts payable to general ledger and communicated portfolio trade activity to custodian.
- Performed cash reconciliation and projections and portfolio balances to custodian’s daily statement.
- Review market quotes for acceptable price fluctuation and accuracy and communicated with transfer agents, custodians, and administrator.
- Updated expenses and accrual expenses from Confidential Invoice detail by fund and settled bank statement in IAS accounting system.