- Having 8 years of total IT experience primarily in SAP BO Developer and Enterprise Data Warehouse applications.
- Experienced in Development, Implementation, Testing and support for various data warehousing applications using SAP Business Objects XI … with experience in CMC, CCM Info View, BI Launch Pad IDT Information Design Tool ( IDT ) Desktop Intelligence, Web Intelligence, Import Wizard, Upgrade Management Tool, ( UMT ) and Dashboard Tools Xcelsius , QlikView and Tableau .
- Developed WEBI report/dashboards/Universes (using IDT) in BI4 Environment.
- Developed WEBI BOBJ 3.1 using advanced features including Hyperlinks, Delegate Search, Data Tracking, Input Controls and Merge Dimensions.
- Experienced in developing complex reports using Business Objects WEBI Rich Client & Crystal Reports.
- Experienced in complete deployment (Installation, Upgrading, Configuration and Administration) of Business Objects versions: BOXI 4.0, XI 3.1, XI R2.
- Data Modelling: Experience in analysing, designing and modelling data warehouses and star schema data marts for various business verticals like Health Care (Pharmacy), and Insurance. Good at Database Design, conceptual, logical and physical Data Modelling, Star Schema, Snowflake; FACT and Dimensions tables, slowly changing dimensions (SCDs).
- Enterprise having Parameter/Formula Fields and Selection Formulas, Grouping and Sub reports.
- Tuned and Enhanced Universes with SQL Queries for the Report Performance.
- Created Web Intelligence Ad - hoc and canned reports.
- Experienced in web publishing and scheduling, Report Bursting using Broadcast Agent or Publishing wizard.
- Experience in Building Dashboards for Visual Representation of Data using Crystal Xcelsius 2008 SP3/4.5 using Qaaws , Live Office, XML , Flash variables and SAP BW Net weaver as Source connections.
- Developed flexible queries using filters, navigational attributes in BEX Analyzer to facilitate data analysis in a drill down or summarized way to give detailed levels of information.
- Experienced in creating OLAP Universe using Universe Design Tool based on BEX Queries, BICS connections using Information Design Tool ( IDT) and created Web Intelligence, Advanced Analysis for Web and Crystal Reports on top of them.
Software Products: SAP Business Objects XI Release 1 & Release 2
Admin Tools: Central Management Console, Central Configuration Manager, Import Wizard, Publishing wizard, Schedule Manager, Instance Manager, Query Builder
Designer Tools: Universe Designer, Business View Manager
Reporting Tools: Report, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence
Language Tools: Microsoft Visual basic 6.0
Database Tools: SQL Server 2000
Sr SAP Business Objects Developer
- Involved in understanding the end-user requirements and business processes in creating and designing universes, queries and reports.
- Extensively worked with BOXI 4.1 for creating complicated reports including sub-reports, parameter based reports, graphical reports, formula based, well-formatted reports, drilling reports, analysis data reports along with LOV.
- Performed an initial study of the current reporting application, to finalize the data elements required for reporting.
- Interaction with users & management, performance of analysis, designing, coding, testing & implementation.
- Designed Universes using (IDT), incorporating all the business requirements.
- Implemented object level security universe to incorporate security for sensitive information.
- Worked in migration of universe and reports between environments.
- Designed universes, solved loops by creating aliases, contexts and resolved traps.
- Created complex variables, breaks, sorts, filter and conditions for various reports.
- Created complex reports involving master/detail and cross-tab and Combined queries and sub-queries
- Linked multiple data-providers and Used calculation contexts/extended contexts
- Created multiple contexts for catering different functional areas in a single user query.
- Used Aggregate awareness function of business objects to route the query objects through the appropriate path while selecting from multiple contexts.
- Extensively worked on ETL, created Informatica workflows and sessions to write the data into the Staging tables.
- Used prompts in the reporter as well as in the universe to create more interactive reports for running different kind of campaigns.
- Extensively used scheduler for report scheduling and deployment.
- Generated various report templates for standardizing the reports throughout the organization.
- Involved in end user training and documenting the procedures.
- Involved in developing the financial reports for the Financial services Department and successfully published the highly formatted reports and met with the end user requirements.
Environment: Business Objects XI, Desktop Intelligence, Designer, Reporter, Web intelligence, Live Office, Desktop Intelligence, Import Wizard.
SAP Business Objects Developer
- Replicated/updated WebI reports for existing crystal reports.
- Created new WebI reports using single and multisource universes.
- Modified low values using custom Sql and/or parameters in IDT universe to provide custom low for user selection.
- Analysed initial requirement documents for SDP and GB projects.
- Data analysed and Prepared document for required data objects which need to extract from source DX Database to Sql Server.
- Developed IDT universes for the both SDP and GB projects.
- Developed WebI reports for both projects and Xcelsius Dashboard for SDP project.
- Modified existing universes or converted existing UNV universes to UNX universes and added new data tables as required.
- Created additional prompts, Cascading prompts and Custom Objects in IDT as per the requirement needed.
- Enabled at BO report level for Drill options like Drill down, Drill up, Drill through and also various functions like merge dimensions for multi providers, sections, breaks and rules.
- Created detail reports for hyperlinking to drill down from Summary reports.
- Created Dashboards using Query Browser option to connect the universe directly.
- Components like List box, combo box, check box, spread sheet table, sliders and list builders are used in the dashboard development.
- Canned Reports, Ad-hoc Reports, Summary Reports and Graphical reports were developed for these projects.
- Universes and reports were moved between Repositories using Promotion Management.
Environment: Business Objects XI4.0, Web Intelligence, Info view, Designer/IDT, Xcelsius, SQL Server 2008, Windows, Business Objects, Web intelligence, Live Office, Desktop Intelligence, Import Wizard, BI Launch Pad, Qaaws, WEBI, SAP BI, FRS, UDT, jco, bics, Universe, PICK, UniData, Pick, Business intelligence.
Sr.SAP Business Objects Developer
- Developed Ad-hoc Universes by identifying the required tables from Data mart as per data model.
- Used context and alias tables to solve the loops and traps problems in Universe.
- Created Hierarchies in Universe for Drill options like Drill down, Drill up, Drill through in reports.
- WebI and WebI rich client used to create, maintain and modify the business-critical reports.
- Created detailed reports and hyperlinked to summary reports.
- Developed Dashboards using Crystal Xcelsius 2008
- Involved in designing the data modelling document of IIG project.
- Gathered Report requirements from Business Users for Quote data, Shipping, Billing and Booking data.
- Data merged on SQL Server from Oracle using SAP Data Integrator, universes build on top of SQL Server.
- Developed Universes on Oracle RDBMS for Quote data.
- Created reports based on sources like General Support, Engineering, SRE, CAC and Quote data etc.
- Created Derive tables to implement product mapping in Universe.
- Responsible for creating the reports (On demand, Ad-hoc Reports, Summary Reports, Cross-Tab, Graphical reports, etc) using the features like Ranking, Sorting, and @functions to analyse the data.
- Synchronized data using Merge Dimensions in BO while Creating WebI reports with multiple data providers.
- Created User Conditions and Filters to improve report generation & readability of report and displayed the summary of data by creating Charts.
- Implemented Security Features of Business Objects like row level, object level to make the data secure.
- Developed and Implemented Part Number conversion for merging data from Data domain to Confidential .
- Created Queries with Live Office and Query as a Web Service (Qaaws) by connecting to the required WebI reports/Universes to get the data into Excel
- Developed Summary Dashboards using filter rows, Combination charts, score card, sliders, spreadsheet table, Radio button, Combo box, List builder etc
- Created hyper-linking in dashboard to further analyse detailed data from Summary Dashboard.
- Environment: Business Objects XI3.1, Web Intelligence, Info view, Designer, Xcelsius, SQL Server, Oracle 10g, Windows, Data Services.
Environment: Designer, Reporter, WebI, Info view, Oracle 9i, Toad, IBM-Aix 3.2, Websphere Application Server, Crystal Report XI, Business Objects XI4.0, Lunch Pad IDT, Xcelsius 2008.