To obtain a position as a Business Specialist, Integration or Business Solution Architect and Project Management.
Experienced with: SAP R/3 4.x, UNIX systems and, Windows platforms.
Familiar with: COM/DCOM, ODBC, SQL, Tk/Tcl, X - window, COBOL, Assembly, SchemeSAP MM (Material Management) and SD (Sales and Distribution) Modules
Networking knowledge in: TCP/IP, NFS, PCNFS, PCTCP, and MacTCP.
Web Development Skills: J2EE, ASP, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JBOSS, JAAS,TOMCAT, ANT, STRUCT, Servlets, SQL script, PHP,VB script, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, and MQSeries.
Contract Management and Upstream Specialist
- Meet with clients from each department to perform requirements gathering and review Confidential business solutions with clients
- Create Master Data Load with Confidential and SAP PI, Business tasks, Contract request and workspace templates, and present to client to best fit practice on Confidential onDemand solutions for client’s needs.
- Prepare Confidential User Training guide, test scripts and train business users to accomplish the essential Confidential user administration tasks.
- Working closely with Confidential support to enhance business requirements and apply to client’s management requirements.
- Follow Confidential methodology on business process and complete Confidential Business process Enablement workbooks.
- Assist in Confidential User Training sessions and participate in question and answer sessions at client site.
- Follow Confidential methodology on business process and complete Confidential Business process Enablement workbooks.
- Perform requirements gathering, reviewing client’s business process and needs to best fit into Confidential onDemand solutions.
Techno Functional Lead/Solution Architect
- Provide Functional Solution Architecture for Confidential On Demand, Confidential Invoice Professional, Buyer/Supplier Network.
- Analysis solution on integrating Confidential procurement onDemand /Network with SAP MM, FI,PI and SAP ECC
- Provide functional solutions for processing Invoices, Orders, Order Confirmation, Good Receipts, Payments and reconcile invoices between Confidential system and SAP MM and FI modules
- Managing the entire Procure - to-Pay processes for SAP/ Confidential solutions, monitoring each functional/Technical phases to success.
- Provide functional requirement for mapping and loading SAP master data with Confidential, vendor master, accounting data, users and groups and legacy data to Confidential .
- Assisting with Functional Support, Configure and maintain core Confidential modules including e-Sourcing, Analysis, Contract Workspace, and custom Confidential.
- I am responsible for implementing the full life cycle of e-Sourcing and Contracts projects, beginning from gathering functional specification requirement to technical implementation of the projects.
- I am involved in providing functional and technical supports for the on-going projects.
- Provide Functional requirement for Confidential Solutions and to DCC Business Leaders.
- Monitoring the Project Management for the life cycle of Source/procure to pay business solutions.
- Configure and Develop Events, Business workflows, approval flow and business rules for various tasks in Confidential Sourcing and Contracts.
- Configure and maintaine Sourcing and Contract templates and repositiory.
- Running Analysis data loads and trouble-shooting business reports.
- Monitoring integration process between SAP MM FI to Confidential Upstream modules.
Senior Confidential Technical Architect
- Architect the Confidential system infrastructures to replace the Confidential 's 20-year-old logistics systems with multiservers infrastructure design stable networking, Load Balancers, VMWare technologies etc.
- Supporting Confidential integration with Confidential interface, Confidential Network, external supply chain, ERP system and reengineered other business processes to have an enterprise wide-supply chain management system.
- Maintaining the Ordering process fulfillment, processing and troubleshooting stuck orders and monitoring Ordering Methods, and maintaining Supplier/Buyer Network, Confidential Ordering and various Catalogs such as punchout catalogs, XML catalogs, CIF catalogs, etc.
- Develop Administrative/Eform modules to track system performance, system alerts, monitor admin users usages, system authentication and enhanced inspector modules.
- Implemented and maintained Confidential Buyer, Contracts and Sourcing solutions the Confidential Open Network and classified Network and provide functional and technical supports
- Lead in supporting/resolving in worlds wide Confidential Buyer and Confidential Contracts issues ranging from tracking systems slow performance, trouble-shooting Confidential custom codes issues, third-party integration, and Confidential worldwide requisitioning, procurement and contracting related issues.
- Evaluate Caterpillar SAP Sourcing initiative and client’s business requirements.
- Technical Architect in implementing Sterling Order Management System to Confidential Enterprise Stores and network retail links .
- Responsible in integrating Sterling Order Fulfillment Management with Confidential .
- Analyzing system stabilization requirements and identifying weaknesses in requirements.
- Responsible to work closely with functional/technical group, propose and develop integration solutions.
- Developed system guides, configured web application servers, managed migration/version/change control procedures, instance creation, patch and release management, developed Database SQL test utilities and MQ Series.
- Managing all Confidential ’s Club development projects, deployment process, system integration and define architecture requirements, and system requirements.
Senior Project Lead
- Confidential Project Team Lead to develop the Confidential Invoice Approval module and Confidential eForms on Confidential platform.
- Responsible in Technical Design and develop the modules for Confidential Invoice Push and Pull, Requisition and Payment systems to/from SAP ERP system.
- Lead and assist developers on Confidential issues and provide solutions in resolving issues related to Confidential (v8.2)/SAP systems.
- Part of the stabilization lead team to oversee and resolve any issues arise during Confidential Invoice Approval Go-Live implementation.
- Responsible to work with functional/business groups, propose suggestions, trouble-shooting and develop codes to improve Confidential system.
Senior Lead Consultant/Support
- Lead Confidential Techinical Support Team to support Confidential - Confidential Application on all issues related to Confidential applications.
- Fixed all issue related Confidential custom codes in java, AML, business rules, tibco integration events, etc.
- Support world wide Confidential - Confidential Application and had to resolve any issue immediate to keep the system running.
- Responsible to work with and mentor other technical groups, propose suggestions and implement codes to improve Confidential system.
Senior Lead Consultant
- Lead and develop Java and AML codes to enhance features for current Confidential 7.x and 8.x instances.
- Managing and loading supplier data, catalog data, punchout data, analysis data.
- Lead the upgrade development instance from Confidential version 8.1 to Confidential 8.2.
- Integrated Confidential business/management documents such as Payment, PO, account, supplier documents with external ERP systems
- Develop several Customer Payment Request/ Invoice eForms for multi-business units and different business requirements such as Accounting and Finance for Confidential .
- Develop Tibco Sheets to load Master Data from external systems into Confidential Object Models.
- Intergrate business documents between SAP and Confidential e-procurement 8.1 system using Tibco Message Broker.
- Writing and Deploying Java/EJB/MDB application in IBM WebpShere to send and receive message from MQ Series.
Senior SAP Consultant
- Integrate Confidential custom eForms into Confidential system in multi variants and multi partitions environment.
- Enabling multi-currencies, multi-lingual and version control on the eForms.
- Also develop custom java classes to handle NameTables, Queries, Triggers, Actions, Conditions, Approvable Hook, Submit Hook and Print Hook events. Also create custom HTML templates.
- Customize Confidential schedule task to enable different approvable eforms to have a different timeout parameters.
- Develop Confidential Business rules to add approvers on the fly.
- Work with users and discuss business requirements to suit their business needs.
- Generate multiple custom reports, create complex User Interface and create Tibco integration events (MB Sheets).
- Meet with Project Managers and users to evaluate their business requirement and solely develop a project plan to integrate Confidential e-procurement system with SAP R/3 system. Exchanging XML/EDI documents between Confidential Punchout and Confidential Network in cXML format and SAP XML format using SAP Business Connector/WebMethods.
- Develop web services in SAP BC to communicate with Confidential ASN and SAP, and map business documents to XML format dynamically. Design and develop data conversions between systems.
- Also write ABAP function modules to validate Confidential buyers in Customer Master, and validate purchase goods in Material Master. Utilize standards SAP interface tools and BAPIs.
- Develop XSLT transformers to convert purchase order and invoice documents from Confidential cXML documents to SAP XML Idocs and SAP bizTalk formats.
- Write Confidential Business Approval Rules, Eforms, reports, customize User Interface, and seting up Confidential Punchouts to suppliers.
- Importing commodities and suppliers data to Confidential, and integrate with Oracle Financial.
- Used Tibco Message Broker and Tibco Worksheets to pull external data into Confidential buyer.
- Responsible for implementing Confidential Travel and Expense module. Developed T&E Rules, User-Interface Form, Expense Type and Categories, integration for Confidential T&E.
Sr. Technical Developer/Consultant
- Implement and integrate eCatalog solutions integrate with various backend internet, databases, Confidential and SAP systems.
- Design Javabeans and JavaServlet codes for developing J2EE B2B catalog applications, import adapters, export adapters.
- Design XML/EDI adapters for integrating and communicate with SAP and e-procurement systems and e-marketplaces.
- Configure and install catalog management system, and integrate with Confidential e-procurement, Confidential CN system and SAP R/3 system. Setting up and Using SAP EDI/Idocs interface for document interchange between SAP R/3 and Confidential ASN.
- Wrote Confidential Business Approval Rules such as delegating of authority, escalating of unapproved requests, and implementing serial and parallel approval process.
- Customized user interface by defining the Confidential Metadata such as the dXML field and group properties. Create wizard screens in Wizard Frame Definition files.
- Applied Confidential APIs in Java, created and extended Confidential object models such as adding new fields to existing Confidential classes, defined event-triggered to Confidential Validators, defaulters, and filter content choosers.
- Writing adapters to integrated external data into Confidential Buyer, created and incorporated Confidential eforms.
- Implemented Order Processing module to convert a Confidential Requisition into one or more orders in various formats.
- Implemented catalog entries, and integrated client’s website to Confidential Buyers. Integrated SAP systems with Confidential Buyers, sending and receiving business documents between SAP R/3 and Confidential ASN.
- Involved in writing Business Specification and Requirement for Confidential Sourcing implementation.
- Installed BEA Weblogic and configured Confidential Applications to suite customer business requirements.
- Have completed various Confidential Functional and Technical Fundamental courses, Confidential Certified Engineer Workshop.
SAP Business Interface Consultant /Access Support
- Assist SAP partners on R/3 remote access issues. Support technical inquires regarding remote access to R/3 systems.
- Responsible for R/3 CCMS Job Scheduling System (BC-XBP 3.1/4.0) interface and CA-EDI 3.0/4.0 and Webmethods interface.
- Duties include providing technical consulting on R/3 interface requirements. Also discuss certification procedures on R/3 interfaces to SAP partners.
- Executing R/3 interface certification processes with SAP partners.
- Also responsible for providing remote consulting to SAP partners.
- Explaining R/3 interfaces, SAP IDoc structures, RFC programming. Also assisting partners evaluating their IDocs and development process.
- R/3 knowledge includes setting up EDI and ALE communication, setting up partner profiles, RFC port, SAP IDoc structures, XBP External Interface for Background Processing, BAPI and RFC programming, setting up RFC client server communication, SAP gateway communication, integrating and configuring SAP Business Connector/Webmethods. Also worked on SD and MM modules.
- Wrote and tested Java BAPI functionality to communicate with SAP R/3 system.
- Deliver in depth knowledge of SAP EDI, IDoc and R/3 Technology to customers.
- Train SAP customers for SAP R/3 EDI and IDoc Interface Technology,
- Solely developed and designed an EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) mapping/translation software.
- Retrieved and translated Medical information in client database into an Confidential 837 standardized format and sent the information electronically to trading partners.
- Detected invalid data, missing mandatory data and any mapping errors.
- Wrote a communication program to submit claims electronically.
- Added TCP transport protocol functionality for submitting EDI-formatted claims.
- Used 4GL tools, MFC, Visual Basic Windows Programming, GreenLeaf COMlib.
- Part of the team building the first window terminal, Confidential Winterm.
- Modified Citrix Client codes to display all modem and error messages for Confidential Winterm.
- Wrote a program that allowed user to download a ROM image file into flash memory in Confidential Winterm.
- Part of the team developing a Terminal Emulation Suite, a 32-bit application for NT systems.
- Improved the serial communication library, X/Y/Zmodem communication protocols for the Terminal Emulation Suite.
- Familiar with Greenleaf CommLib and Microsoft Communication API.
- Developed an FTP application using CFTP class from MFC library and Visual Basic Tools.
- Involved in writing Java applets and Visual Basic Windows programming for terminal emulation.