- Further strengthen my SAP skills and gain required knowledge to develop as a competent SAP NetWeaver Consultant.
- Utilize technical expertise and creativity to maintain a strong IT system environment.
- I am managing the implementation of Confidential s SAP VAR support center which according to SAP standards should be including:
- Installation and configuration of SAP Solution Manager, Implementation of the Service Desk, Maintenance Optimizer, SAP EarlyWatch Alerts, and Remote access to customer s productive systems.
- Defined and documented support processes.
- Professional marketing and communication materials.
- Defined continues improvement process
- Participated in implementation of oracle E - Business Suit in Confidential which consists of the following modules:
- Oracle Financials (Payables, Receivables, Cash Management, Budgets etc.)
- Oracle Enterprise Asset Management (eAM) for managing the company assets and track their maintenance activities.
- Oracle Purchasing
- Inventory Management.
- Human Resources Management.
- And now days I am participating also in the project of upgrading the system to Oracle E-Business Suit 188.8.131.52 and the database from 9i to 10g.
- Managed the implementation of Track-IT, a helpdesk management and IT assets tracking system in my company Confidential to support more than 2,500 end users and track and manage the maintenance activities, IT assets, users and technicians training through more than 18 locations and three main support centers.
- Excellent written and Communication skills.
- Adapts easily to new environments and people of diverse backgrounds.
- Works well in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent at coordinating projects and activities.
- Competent, Confident & have great determination to excel.
PROFESSIONAL TECHNICAL SKILLS:
SAP NetWeaver Technical Consultant
- Installation & Configuration.
- Security and Authorizations Management.
- Monitoring & Workload Analysis.
- Problems Tracking & Troubleshooting.
- Performance Tuning.
- Hardware Sizing and Planning
- Software Logistics & Transports Handling.
- Patching and Upgrades.
- System copy, refresh and migration.
- Databases Management.
- Backups, Restore & Recovery.
- Creating and maintaining all the databases required for development and Testing.
- Performing the capacity planning required for development and testing.
- Performing the ongoing tuning of the database instances.
- Installing the new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools that access the Oracle Database.
- Configuring the RMAN.
- Planning and Implementing the Backup and Recovery Procedures.
- Enforcing the Oracle Database Security.
- Troubleshooting with the problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools.
- Implementing the RAC and Datagaurd.
- Oracle Networking (Sqlnet Configuration).
- Working with both management and end users to support existing applications.
- Developing, implementing, and tuning reports and functionalities in the existing applications according to business needs.
- Co-ordinated a complete implementation of an ITIL compliant Service Desk solution for incident and message processing.
Application Support Team Leader
- Establish and manage SAP support organization for SAP Business All-in-One Applications and.
- Supervise and ensure that the support team are trained and well equipped with the latest SAP technology developments.
- Manage and assure that the right SAP technical/functional knowledge, tools, technological capacities, quality, and staff to create the efficiency of 24/7 SAP support organization are present
- Deliver functional support, training and management activities that includes assessing and supporting the setup and implementation of effective 24/7 SAP support organization, support structures and support processes in regard to SLAs
- Audit, assess and evaluate the SAP support operations and performance
- Audit, assess and evaluate the SAP training operations and performance