- Over 6 years of experience in SAP Consulting utilizing SAP BW, BOBJ, SAP MM, SAP PM, ABAP
- SAP BI and SAP HANA Certified Consultant with Masters degree in Computer Science and Engineering
- Two Full - cycle BI-IP implementation and one BW Budgeting support project experience
- Expert in developing different BI-IP tools: Aggregation Levels, Filters, Functions, Planning Sequences; FOX Functions
- Specializes in ABAP Enhancement for BW and ECC: Extractors, Tansformations, Variables, Reports, User Exits, BADIs
- Expert in working with Reporting tools: BEx: Workbooks, Queries, Report Designer, WAD, Broadcaster, experienced with VBA for BEx Workbooks
SAP s solutions: SAP NetWeaver BW 7.0, 7.3, 7.4, SAP R/3 - ECC 6.0, SAP HANA 1.0
Business Objects: XI 3.1/ BI 4.0 Administrations, Universe (Unv/ Unx), Web Intelligence Reports (Interactive Analysis), Dashboard Builder (Xcelsius 5.0, 5.1)
Other Reporting tools: BEX: Analyzer, Query Designer, Web Application Designer, Report Designer, ABAP Queries
Programming languages: ABAP, FOX, Python, C, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, MS Access, UML, XML, JSON
Others: BOBJ Data Services, SLT, Open Hub, BW Accelerator, LO Cockpit
Confidential, Media, PA
SAP BI/ABAP Consultant
- Responsible for all technical aspects of the SAP BI and SAP ECC reports development including architecture, code, database and UI.
- Worked in tight collaboration with members of development team
- Performed ABAP code refactoring resulting in code quality and performance improvements in more than 30 ABAP programs
- Maintained BW Infoproviders: Multiproviders, Infocubes, DSO (both classical and write-optimized), Datasources, transformations, DTP, Infospokes, Open hub destinations
- Extensively worked on both SAP BI 7.x & BW 3.x versions with experience in analysis, design and development using Administrator Workbench, Business Content, Data Modeling and Extraction from different source systems and flat files
- Played key role in creating ABAP Reports using ALV grids, OO Programming, and performed refactoring and bug fixing
- In interaction with other team members participated in developing ABAP Enhancing for Generic Datasources, variables and transformations
- In collaboration with team participated in creating automated delta process by creating the process chains and maintaining BWA (BIA) Index table
Environment: SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3, Business Explorer (BEx) 7.x, 3.5, SAP ECC 6.0
SAP BI/HANA/MM Consultant
- Worked extensively in production support of ERP system (SAP MM) for several thousand business users in several cities.
- Provided material and trained business users
- SAP MM P2P process support for the roles of warehouse workers, clerks, accountants etc.
- Participated in supporting EDI for AP solution by linking all vendors for invoices receiving and booking
- As a result of my job, the incoming invoice processing was centralized.
- Vendors were able to send invoices and credit memos to a central location, where incoming documents were scanned and parked for approval
- Deployed elimination of manual effort and reduction the overall workforce.
- The standard electronic delivery and processing was achieved.
- Worked as 3rd level of support consultant of SAP BI budgeting system.
- Maintaining Virtual Infocubes, Real-time reporting, Direct Datasources.
- Was responsible for Data migration from SAP BW to Oracle DB. Was involved in XML programming
- Took an active part in building and maintaining different HANA objects using graphical method in HANA Studio
- Attribute views, Analytical views, Calculation views, tables, measures, filters, variables, Data provisioning using SAP Data Services, Uploading data from flat files
- Experienced in SQLScript (CE functions) for HANA. Was involved in SLT and BW on HANA
- Participated in document maintenance and change management in SAP Solution Manager
Environment: . SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3, Business Explorer (BEx) 7.x, SAP ECC 6.0, SAP HANA 1.0, Oracle DB
ConfidentialSAP BI Junior Consultant
- Involved hands-on in all stages of SAP BI-IP implementation and upgrade life cycle.
- Participated in all phases of project from Blueprinting, Configuration, Development, Integration Testing, Cutover, and to GoLive.
- Worked in pre and post go live activities and responsible for production support
- Was responsible for supervising a subdivision of internal project team of 3 junior consultants
- Developed and maintained different kinds of InfoProviders: Standard InfoCubes, Real-Time InfoCubes, Virtual Infocubes, MultiCubes, Infosets.
- Developed and maintained DSO, PSA, DTP, Aggregates, Transformations, Generic DataSources
- Participated in Infocube compression for better performance.
- Involved in automation of data loads to BW using Process Chains and Events, setting e-mail alerts
- Developed different BI Integration Planning (IP) tools
- Aggregation Levels, Filters, Functions, Planning Sequences; Planning FOX Functions
- Created reports for fund management and dashboard for Budget control system for funds disbursement and utilization by projects / programs using Web Intelligence in BO 3x
- Completed 10 KPI dashboards (Xcelsius) from BEx queries directly for client’s power users: created Heatmap with all KPIs, detailed transaction data leading to the KPI and free analytics reports
- Paticipated in maintaining of authorization templates (Profiles and Roles) for Business users, Power Users, Consultants
- Used RRI jump queries using the transaction RSBBS for Queries from summarized InfoCube to detail DSO data
Environment: SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3, SAP NetWeaver BW 7.0 Business Explorer (BEx) 7.x, 3.5, SAP ECC 6.0, SAP Business Objects XI 3.1/ BI 4.0: Web Intelligence 3x, Dashboard Builder (Xcelsius 5.0, 5.1)
SAP PM Consultant
- Managed contractor’s international team of 5 consultants.
- Acted as a liaison between members of Russian implementation team and Ukrainian data loading team.
- Monitored daily and weekly equipment data loading into different MDM (Oracle DB) and SAP PM systems.
- Equipment data preparation, assessment and loading into separate master data management system.
- Participated in data migration from different systems to SAP ECC
- Created specification for programmers, testing SQL requests.
- Was responsible for the preparation, maintenance and distribution of documentation such as equipment, specifications, procedures and schedules.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, Oracle DB
SAP BI Junior Consultant
- Worked in SQL Server database for document storage and created extensive documentation including Visio ER diagram to ensure future maintainability
- Performed creation and maintained different kinds of InfoProviders: Standard InfoCubes, MultiCubes
- Developed and maintained DSO, PSA, DTP, Aggregates, Transformations
- Loaded data from flat file to BW, ETL for R/3 system using Generic and Standard Datasources.
- Experienced in LO Cockpit.
- Cleansed historical data within Excel for sales person’s revenue and budget/actual Cost.
- Created direct connection in BW and loaded historical data to reporting InfoCubes and Multiprovider
- Participated in Designing Technical Specifications based on Functional Specifications.
- Gathered user requirements, information and necessary data for senior consultants.
- Created and maintained multiple documents including SAP BW architecture design documents and user manuals.
Environment: SAP NetWeaver BW 7.0 Business Explorer (BEx) 3.5, SAP R/3