Hard working and motivated individual looking to obtain a position in SAP to maximize client satisfaction and overall success of the organization.
Confidential, JACKSONVILLE, FL
LEAD SAP ANALYST/DEVELOPER, SAP FUNCTIONAL & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Single point of contact for onsite SAP support
- Manage and allocate projects to Third Party Consulting firm according to priority and resource.
- Gather Requirements; create technical and functional specs to develop various applications in different modules of SAP using ABAP and SAP Scripts.
- Technical and Functional Support FI/CO, IM, WM, MM, PP and SD Modules.
- Create SAP reports via SQ01, SQVI and data downloads for senior management meetings.
- Design and create data dictionary objects including custom Tables, Views and Function Modules.
- Configure and Maintain SAP printers and FTP interface applications.
Confidential, STRATFORD, CT
IT ANALYST/DEVELOPER, SAP FUNCTIONAL & TECHNICAL
- Perform SAP implementations world - wide. (Developing, Regression testing and Implementation)
- Plan, Develop & Support SAP applications using ABAP. (Advanced Business Application Programming)
- Experience in supporting both functional and technical IM, WM and SD modules.
- Create & Maintain projects & WBS (Work Breakdown Structure).
- Extract SAP data via Informatica to global data warehouse/Business Intelligence schemas.
- Create reports and table structures on Informatica and data warehouse
- Design and support Hyperion Brio queries.
- Working experience with developing and supporting C#.NET web applications such as Inventory and Purchasing dashboards
- Member of the Methodology and Process team following SDLC. (Systems Development Life Cycle)
- Member of the process turn-back team that encourages standard work applying ACE.
- Confidential / Material Logistics SAP administrator/analyst.
- Approver for Mfg. Services SAP developments/changes and security access.
- Acting supervisor for the Inventory Cycle Count Auditors.
- Generate Cycle Count Reports and other various reports for Confidential .
- Configuration of Radio Frequency devices with warehouse barcodes.
- Design Microsoft Access and Excel databases for Inventory Management.
- Develop inventory reporting data via SAP and Brio.
- Reconcile inventory data using SAP, Microsoft Access, Excel and Hyperion Brio.
Confidential, TRUMBULL, CT
DATABASE ADMIN/ INTERN
- Designed, Implemented and managed web space portal
- Organized skin claims support dossiers
- Compiled fact sheets on various Confidential products
- Managed requirements definition, design, build, test, and deployment of interfaces to new systems
- Maintained records of inventory for more than 1,200 computers using wireless devices and asset tags
- Collaborated with Confidential ’s hospital doctors and staffs to correctly identify their assets
- Repaired, supported and maintained networks and windows domains.
- Set up and supported network connections and local printers, scanners and other peripheral devices.
- Supported and maintained client’s computers by removing viruses and spywares
- Replaced hardware and installed new software for client’s PCs.
- Kept records of connection, troubleshooting and maintenance activities in the work order tracking system.
- Maintained various reports and documentation for the Confidential, Groton Active directory migration project