- Confidential has over 15 years of experience in complete life cycle development of applications, Crystal Reports Development, data analysis and has good understanding of Enterprise Resource Management and Planning, Broad understanding of Client/Server architecture, relational database design and software development methodologies, proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, Visual Basic .Net, Crystal reports, Jasper Reports, Cobol and C++ programming, strong Windows connectivity and troubleshooting skills, excellent written and verbal communication.
- He has developed many applications in Visual Basic, Visual Basic .Net, Jasper reports and in Crystal reports.
- He has developed hundreds of complex reports, using Crystal reports functions and subreports.
- He utilizes SQL Views written on DB2 for creation of Crystal reports.
- He is administrating Business Object Enterprise Server 3.1, BI - 4.1. SAP BW/BI, SAP Netweaver BI 7.1 technology extensive hands on training.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, UNIX (Solaris), Linux ALF (VMS), Windows 2003, Windows 2008 Server
Relational Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Btrieve, Access, DB2
Software Tools: DB2 Connect Software for Connection, Jasper Reports
Crystal Reports: 2011, SAP BO Enterprise 3.1, BI-4.1, VSAMVisual Sudio 2005, SAP BW/BI.
Project Management tools: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio
Confidential, Reston, Virginia
Senior Consultant SAP BO Admin and Reporting
- My responsibilities include Project Management, Data warehousing and full life cycle development of applications comprising complete Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation Testing and debugging of Applications, Web Applications, SAP Buisness Object Enterprise BI- 4.1 administration and reporting solutions for Multiple Systems.
- Complete upgrade from XI-3.1 to 4.1.
- Expertise in installing and configuring the Business Objects/Business Intelligence suite, test, validate and apply service packs, hot / critical fixes
- Strong Business Objects administration experience (Managing groups/users/reports/migrating between development and production environments).
- Technical support, tuning, and administration of the BI-4 platform.
- Responsible for the Administration of BI-4 tools such as CMC, LCM, Client tools.
- Experience maintaining user and group security models
- Strong Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, SiteMinder, DNS, Networking, Load-balancers and Security Principles
- Identify and manage dependencies with other systems and elements of the IT infrastructure including databases, SSO, SSL and security
- Performance monitoring in collaboration with Enterprise Infrastructure to ensure smooth operation, to identify and resolve manage performance issues and to drive best practices.
- Perform daily monitoring of the servers/systems and respond quickly to alerts.
- Applying patches and upgrades as necessary.
- Expertise in Apache Tomcat
- Expertise in sizing and configuring various Business Objects services
- Work with vendor SAP in obtaining fix for the product bugs/outstanding issues.
- Plan and Develop ad hoc reports using Subreports, SQL Queries, Data dictionaries, Oracle Stored Procedures using PL/SQL Programming for Asset management, Budget and Contract Systems.
- Support for Data Warehouse. Designing new databases, creating and maintaining control tables for different applications.
- Coordinating the Workflow for Software applications and Reporting in the division to ensure timely feedback and results.
- Analyzing user requirements and reports requests for creating specifications to identify feasibility of applications and recommend management for purchasing the Software from different Vendors and suppliers.
- Providing support and training to internal customers and other team members on use of reporting & Software tools
- Identifying opportunities to improve reporting processes and providing recommendations to management.
- Administration of Microsoft 2003 and 2008 Virtual Server and XI3.1, BI-4.1 Applications.
Confidential, Reston, Virginia
- Responsible for Complete Project Management, analysis, maintenance and development of Software applications, Database Warehousing and Database reporting.
- Developed Applications and reports for US Restaurants, Complete Care Services, Confidential and many other Clients.
- Database Comprising of different databases including Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access and DB2.
- Plan and developed an application for Confidential, which was used to authenticate the expense reports of employees.
- Plan and developed a project in Complete Care Services Philadelphia. Where I was involved in developing VBA Scripts, which will read the data from different database sources and after authentication of data it transfer all the data into different ACCPAC databases for GL Updates.