- Six years IT experience in SAP Sales & Distribution / IT training and Web Development. Experience includes, blue print development, business process design, functional specs preparation, data mapping, cross - functional integration with other modules, end-user training, continuous process improvement, go- live/post-implementation support, testing and QA activities.
- Four years in SAP SD Module . Two full lifecycle SAP ECC implementation experience.
- SD expertise includes Enterprise Structure definition, Order Management, Master Data, Scheduling, ATP, Pricing, Credit Management, EDI/IDOC processing, Partner Determination, Delivery, picking, Billing, Rebate Processing, Shipment process and Shipment/ Freight Pricing.
- Training Document creation and End User Training.
- Web Development using ColdFusion / Java applications for one year
- IT Training Faculty Member in a prestigious IT Training center for two years
Lead SAP SD Consultant
- Incharge of SAP SD Module Production Support and Enhancements
- Design and developed Shipment / Freight charging process for customer shipments.
- Customized Shipping pricing process based on LTL / FTL /FTEX values.
- Designed smart forms for Customer Invoice, Pro-forma / Commercial Invoice from Shipment documents
- Developed pricing process for complex pricing requirements
- Designed functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements
- OTC process - Pricing, Billing, Rebates, Shipping, Freight Pricing solutions to business needs.
- Shipment and Logistics process in charge.
- End User Training Document creation and Training.
SAP SD Consultant
- Designed functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements including conversions and interfaces.
- Defining Organizational Structure data such as Sales organization, Distribution channel, Sales office and sales group specific to the Client.
- Master Data: Customization of Customer Master with partner determination functions and Material Master with sales unit, delivery unit and Base unit of Measures.
- Pricing Procedures: Customized the Pricing Procedure by defining the condition Tables, Access sequences, Pricing Procedure and condition Records with different condition types.