Microsoft Access Database/Applications Developer with an expertise in a wide variety of development techniques involving extensive use of VBA, Macros, Structured Query Language T-SQL , and custom data structures as well as a business analyst. Also I have deep knowledge of migration of MS Access database to SQL and Oracle and a proven track record of developing and customizing Microsoft Access applications from scratch. I have solid experience in all phases of full life cycle development.
Operating Systems: SAP CRM, Windows Windows NT, 2000, XP, VISTA, Windows 7 Professional, Win 365 , OS/2.
- Microsoft Access 2003-2013 including design, queries, forms, macros, reports, and data exchange/linking with SQL Server and Oracle , scripting VBA within Microsoft tools such as Access, Excel and Word, ODBC to link applications , Delphi3, VB6, VB.NET, VisualInterdev6, FrontPage2003.
- Database Systems: SQL Server2005, SQLServer2008, SQLServer2012, Oracle9i, Microsoft Access 97-2000-2003-2007, 2010, T-SQL, views, stored procedures, triggers, integrity validation and business rules processing as well as extraction for reporting or migration.
- Tools/Applications: Windows Office Tools 10 years Microsoft Project, ODBC Including SQL platforms SQL 2005-2012 and API based applications to extract/input data from SQL Server/Oracle, and ODBC based Microsoft Access applications where the database platform could vary. Oracle Migration WorkBench, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2005-2012, Reporting Services. SAS 4.1
- Other Skills: SQL Server 2000-2005-2012, MS Access 95-2013 , Crystal reports XI, Excel2003-2013, PowerPoint2003-2013, MS Visio, SQL Server 2005-2012 admin/design , VBA, RoboHelp, Visual InterDev 6.0, ASP3, VB6, Delphi3, Web design: Visual Web Developer 2005, FrontPage2003, Web Expressions , Adobe Photoshop CS.
Database developer, Database Analyst, SAP Automation Reports development at Rockwell Automation:
- Worked on creating business user tools in MS Access 2013 to fix errors in a backlog records, drawn from SAP. Importing Excel files as Raw data and processing the records per business rules.
- Performed data analysis to clean up data, creating queries and automation routines.
- Creating reconciliation database and reports, from SAP CRM, heavy use of VBA Excel-Access .
- Worked to create an end user database to analize data pulled from Oracle and SAP CRM platforms. Presently Worked on Error Analysis and Reconciliation modules. Extensive use of VBA to automate reports generation. Worked on data architecture and business analytics. Created two new databases: Distributor and Customer Dashboards and Reporting modules for US, Canada, Australia and new Zealand, to reconcilliate reports per months.Reporting has a lot of business logic behind the data.
HF Intrm Sec Analyst:
- Worked on creating end user tools as well as user applications in MS Access and Excel to automate processes in HF division, including re-design, data validation, business analysis.
- Created EUC/Project Tracking application, from architecture to design implementation, to track all life cycles and milestones of Project timeline and development.
- Developed a number of reports, tracking and forecasting the dates and the complete.
- Created embedded dashboards and analytical charts.
- Created activities tracking system, with version and issues control to keep track of design changes. Worked with Geneva accounting system on creating different reports.
- Used VBA to automate import of Client/Broker files, as well as export of the reports from Access to Excel, including formatting.
- Created dataflow charts in Visio for different applications. Got Citi's extensive training on security, risks and best practices.
- Have worked as PM Test group reports designer, with MS Access databases linked to Oracle for data source retrieval.
- Created pivot tables for data analysis.
- Created MS Access Book of Work database for better time tracking.
- Created about 70 reports to be run on a daily basis from QC 9.2 and QC 10.0 for quality assurance. Linked MS Access to Oracle Quality center, created pivot tables for the Excel reports.
- Worked with Quality center 9.2 and 10.0 to run reports. Run batch files and Scheduler to schedule time for retrieving source data and processing data for the output reports.
- Have designed and developed Request database application , which provides for the Static Data Input, required for Quantum, namely for Bank Accounts and Instruments as a standalone database application, which performs data validation and executes automatic email notification of the application users upon the successful input and which has 15 different reports to control the entire input and validation process.
- Created eRequest Dot Net version of Request database application , the front end is VS 2008 and the back end is SQL Server 2005.
- Created SOX Disbursement Application, which allows through ODBC connection to link to Quantum back end tables and to process data.
- Created Online banking Database Application, to process reports from different online banking applications User-Entitlements reports only . It was not completed, but worked fine as a RAD tool for further development purposes.
- Created project management tool to follow up multiple projects and milestones , called Project Monster , it was mainly used for procurement purposes.
- Created Knowledge database issue tracking database for Quantum related issues , which helped me to better track issues with Quantum.
- Was the primary contact for BRMedge application installation and issues .
- Was the primary contact for CPMA application, and later on for Maximo to create and follow up CPMAs as per requirements .