- Having 2 years of experience as a SAP Basis Consultant.
- Installation and configuration of ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, Netweaver 7.0 on various platforms like NT Windows 2003 server, Linux RHEL 5.4,5.5 and RHEL 6.0
- Configuring Transport Management System in 3 system landscape and transporting user request using STMS and TP command at OS level.
- Work Process monitoring.
- Client maintenance and administration
- Creation of client and define client settings.
- Client copy (Local, Remote and export/import).
- Logical system creation and assigning Logical system to Client.
- Knowledge on SAP Market place.
- Downloading required installation guides and software.
- Downloading the Support Patches, Add - ons, spam, Kernel, informative note and corrective note.
- Apply Support Package, Add-ons& Notes
- Upgrading Kernel, Spam and Saint.
- SAP License Installation.
- Background job administration.
- Scheduling the standard Background jobs.
- Managing lock entries and reporting of update errors.
- Profile Parameter Maintenance.
- Configuring Operation Modes.
- Configuring Logon Load Balancing using SMLG.
- Monitoring System Logs and ABAP Dump Analysis.
- Configuring RFC Connection using SM59.
- CCMS configuration.
- Table space Administration: Checking for space problems in table space, adding data file to table space using BRTOOLS.
- Taking Database Backup using BRTOOLS.
- Taking Database Backup and Restoring using Export and Import method.
- Performed system copy in homogenous environment.
- Maintained User Authorizations and profiles.
- Knowledge on Installation of Netweaver components.
- Creating user, editing user details, increasing access date, viewing user details, by using visual admin.
- Activation of Superadmin User by using configtool.
- Increasing Threads.
- Installing license using Visual Admin.
- Applying Support Patches through SDM, JSPM.
- Kernel Up gradation using JSPM.
- Knowledge on SUM tool.
- Knowledge on Solution Manager.
ERP: ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0 EHP6,NETWEAVER 7.0.
Operating Systems: Windows and UNIX
RDBMS: Oracle10g and oracle11g, MS SQL.
ConfidentialSAP Basis Consultant
- Created, modified and assigned user authorizations and profiles to user ids.
- Performing Database Administration, Table space administration, adding data files.
- Involved in Backup/Restore and Recovery activity by using Brtools.
- Daily Monitoring activities like Analyzing ABAP Dumps, Update Monitoring.
- Alert Monitors, and Lock Entries.
- Daily Sap health check.
- Defining New RFC Destinations.
- Attending customer calls and providing timely solutions,which includes primarily Basis and Database level troubleshooting.
- Applying Kernel Up gradation.
- Applying support patches by using Transaction SPAM.
- Responsible for daily monitoring of R/3 systems with the help of T-codes (SM51, SM21,ST22, SM37, SM66, ST02, ST03, ST04, ST05).
- Creating Of Users and Maintain Authorization Profile.
- TMS configuration and Importing change requests from one system to another system.
- Creating background jobs and monitoring for delay and long running jobs.
- Provided 24/7 On-call Support.
- Analyzing the Early Watch Report.