- SAP Functional Consultant with 7+ years of IT experience specializing in Sales and Distribution and experience in implementation of Pricing, Enhancements, Testing & Go Live Support.
- 2 Full life - cycle implementations and support experience in Steel and Heavy machinery Industry and Healthcare verticals.
- Comfortable in all SAP Implementation phases like Scoping, Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing Cycle, Go-live, Post go-live support, Enhancements and Maintenance.
- Experienced in all major areas of SAP SD Customization like Pricing, Credit Management, Rebate Processing, Copy Control, Variant Configuration, Bill of Material(BOM), Tax Determination, Text Detetmination and OTC Cycle.
- Worked as a subject matter expert in SD Pricing and Billing.
- Good understanding of EDI(810, 850), IDOCS, ASAP Delivery methodology.
- Hands on knowledge when it comes to Variant Pricing, Rebate Processing, Sales Deal & Promotions, Value Contracts and Release Orders.
- Extenseive knowledge with Quotes, Contracts, Invoices, Bill plans, Pricing, Revenue recognition, Applying credit card payments, Interface with external systems, e.g. LMS
- Good knowledge on the AFS Module - Inventory Management, Shipping, Goods receipt, Returns processing, Picking and Packing for deliveries and Subcontracting.
- Hands-on Participation and actively involved in multiple go-live scenarios and very good hands-on experience in cut-over activities and post go-live activities.
- Excellent understanding on all End-to-End life cycle activities in fresh implementations, maintenance projects and Production Support Projects.
- Drive business requirements down to the last detail and comfortable hand-holding ABAP consultants in interpreting the requirements.
- Very good knowledge on Cross Functional Customization required for interfacing with FICO, BI, MM, PP, AR and AP.
- Actively involved in different phases of Testing like creation of Test Plans and Test Cases, Functional Testing, Integration Testing and User acceptance Testing(UAT).
- Very comfortable working with ABAP consultants on different development and enhancement objects like User-Exits, Routines, and Custom Reports.
- Excellent Communication Skills and ability to Lead Client-Facing Blueprint Workshops and follow-up for Approvals from Process Owners.
- Willing and Quick Learner with the ability to lead teams in disparate environments across the globe.
ERP: ECC 6.0, 5.0, SAP 4.6c & 4.7, LE, WM, LO, Enterprises Structures
Methodology: ASAP & SDLC
Project Tools: MS office, Visio, MS project, Access
Web Technology: HTML, XML
Operating Systems: Windows98/2000/NT/XP, Vista, UNIX, MS-DOS, Windows 7 / MAC
SAP SD Business System Analyst
- As Functional BSA Consultant I was responsible for coordination between Business and Technical team to ensure Business Requirements are gathered and satisfied.
- In conjunction with the Business, analyze and design new business processes.
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
- Set up and maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix in compliance with IT controls.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Delivery of SAP and other system configuration based on the project configuration requests.
- Configured IDoc for inbound and outbound processes.
- Worked closely with XI team and helped them with the development of functional module and RFC. Good conceptual knowledge of ALE.
- Ensures high quality of build solution through unit testing of build objects prior to entering the testing phase of the project with the Client of low defect rates.
- Timely and complete resolution of defects identified.
- Leverage SME, Business Work Stream leads knowledge and experience to ensure that the build reflects adequately the design as agreed.
- Primary reponsibilites included handson work when it come to Quotes, Contracts, Invoices, Bill plans, Pricing, Revenue recognition, Value contracts and release orders, Applying credit card payments, Interface with external systems, e.g. LMS (Learning Management System)
SAP SD Functional Consultant
- Involved in up gradation from R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0.
- Employed ASAP methodology to generate project plans for up gradation.
- Developed and documented AS-IS/TO-BE business processes, configuration scripts, and other associated technical specifications from end user requirements.
- Defined Material Determination, Item Proposal, Text Determination and Number Ranges.
- Created Standard Pricing Procedure with different Discounts, Surcharges and Rebates using Condition Tables, Condition Types, Access Sequences and Pricing Procedure Determination.
- Configured Condition Exclusion for particular customer groups to get best price.
- Configured elements of pricing which included Material Price, Price List, Customer Specific Prices, Customer Discount and Material Discount.
- Configured various elements of Bill Of Material. Used Variant Configuration in combination with BOM to get the client requirement achieved.
- Defined and Assigned Sales Document Types, Item Category and Schedule Lines.
- Configured and assigned number ranges, delivery types and billing types.
- Defined and Assigned Account Determination Procedures, Account Determination Tables, Condition Types and Account Keys.
- Interacted with ABAP team members in providing them with necessary help in developing customized user requirements.
- Good understanding of EDI transactions 810 and 850 used for inbound and outbounce calls.
- Prepared Functional Specification Documents for the Customized Reports and Interfaces.
- Creation of test documentation for the clients for each task.
- Resolved issues, creating new product hierarchies, changes in invoice outputs forms.
- Very good understanding of the pharmaceutical business process and mapping it into SAP with all the mandatory controls needed by the FDA and DEA regulations during selling, procuring and distributing of the product.
- Worked with Customer service business team to get requirements for automating the existing processes and also to establish new business processes in the system.
- Provided support to the end users in solving their problems in live environment.
- Worked on Tickets and resolved the issues and maintained the ticket tracking history for further reference.
- Provided Production Support in solving the project issues and defects in configuration.
- Identified all the transactional procedures which can be automated and the reports needed to show the status of all orders, deliveries, billing and stocks so that the time from receiving the order to billing is minimized.
- Designed the new process steps and prepared the functional specification documents and worked with offshore functional and technical team for making the required changes.
- Made required customizations for creating new order and billing types for establishing price difference credit and debit memo processes.
SAP SD Consultant
- Performed full life cycle implementation of the Order to Cash (OTC) process and Logistics Execution System.
- This involved configuration expertise in the Quote-to-Order-to-Cash areas(QTC + OTC) of Sales Order processing including Promotions & Sales Deals, Rebates, Shipping Billing, Availability check (ATP)/ Transfer of Requirements (TOR).
- Implemented the Customer Order Management processes, pricing procedures, and billing with integration to the FI and MM, BI modules.
- Configured components related to Sales Orders, Sales document types, Item categories, Schedule Line Categories, Document flow, Copying controls, Contracts and scheduling agreements, Incompletion logs.
- Customized and configured Availability Check and requirement processing Checking Groups, checking rules and control parameters through requirement types.
- Completed Dynamic Product Proposal and Transfer of Requirements.
- Customized Pricing comprising (price configuration, Condition technique, Condition types, Access Sequence, Condition records, Special functions, customer hierarchy for pricing, special condition types), Taxes, as well as credit/debit notes.
- Interacted with ABAP team members and providing them with table names for developing user exits for special pricing conditions.
- Worked on variant configuration for different models. Worked on different types of dependencies like preconditions, selection conditions and procedures.
- Maintained copying control from Sales / Delivery / Billing documents for consignment and third party.
- Configured outbound delivery documents, picking, packing, and transportation. Also worked on the configuration Shipping Point Determination, Route Determination, Transport and Delivery Scheduling, Backward Delivery Scheduling, Partial and Complete Delivery, Subsequent Outbound Delivery Split and Grouping of Deliveries.
- Provided Shipment Consolidation and Dynamic Route determination and Shipment cost settlement.
- Configured IDoc for inbound and outbound processes.
- Configured Output determination for sales document, Deliveries and Billing documents.
- Added enhancements to the billing plans types, created date determination rule and configured the date category.
- Provided production support by trouble-shooting problems that were encountered by users and super users.
- Worked on different consignment processes like consignment fill-up, consignment issue, consignment pick-up and consignment return.
- Worked on pricing procedures (condition types, access sequence, condition exclusion and pricing procedure determination) and tested the customized pricing procedure.
- Defined at what point the system carries out these checks (order, delivery, goods issue, etc.)
SAP SD Functional
- Configured the customer, material master data and interact with the data team to upload on the system.
- Discussed and gathered the business requirement for the 40 countries and the system is to be built in 7 languages.
- Configured the Customer Master Data, Selection of fields applying suppressed, mandatory and optional functions for Customer Master Data and defined Account Groups for Customers, Partner Functions and Partner Determination Procedure for Customer Master.
- Identification and Usage of RICEF objects to enhance the utility of SAP Functionalities.
- Configured the Pricing Procedure for all the countries and configured the access sequence and condition types for Taxes for different countries.
- Also, worked on Global volume discount and exclusion setup on Hierarchy discount integrated with various modules like FI, BI, COPA and MM.
- Worked on Tax system for many countries and also worked on invoice forms and their output
- Worked on Business Discount scenario and develop the functionality, their reports and Output templates with coordination of off-shore and on-site team.
- Work on credit management for automatic credit check and configured in to system.
- Worked on product Development objects where the business requirement has to fulfill, enhancement and Object testing in business environment.
- Defined the Account determination and Inter-company billing.
- Testing of the interface for the Client Creation and its approval process through share point system.
- Developed Test Scripts for the Various Scenarios and updated in HPQC and validated the same for the testing phase.
- Worked on Quality Center & involved in "Unit" and "Integration Testing" of OTC process.
- Prepared the end user testing document with the existing Functionality and guided them with power point slide presentation.