- EDI analyst, coupling analytical skills with knowledge of business and technology to bring ROI through solutions that improve productivity and solidify revenue opportunities.
- Recent MSIS. Familiar with a variety of languages, platforms, and tools for development, documentation, and data analysis.
- Varied robust technical background and solid project management experience in small business and large corporate environments, engaging multiple functional groups to achieve business objectives and productivity improvements while working with customers, vendors, and government agencies.
Programming: SQL • Visual Basic String Functions • C++ • Java and Perl familiarity • XML • Xhtml • CSS
Platforms: Liaison EDI • SAP ECC6.0 • Boomi EDI• SQL Server 2008, 2012 • MySql • UNIX (Solaris • HP) • LINUX (Red Hat • Ubuntu) • Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7
Tools: Liaison Delta Studio • SAP SD/MM Function Modules and SOAManager • SQL Server Management Studio • Notepad++ • Unix Shell Scripting • Emacs • Vi • Vim• NEdit • Oxygen XML Tool • Microsoft Access • Microsoft Office 2010 (Word • Excel • Power Point • Outlook) • Sharepoint • Visio • VMWare • Audacity • Bit Defender
SAP EDI Analyst
- Develop and support EDI for North American operations - 810, 820, 850, 855, 856 X12 transactions.
- Completed POC (proof-of-concept) project in 90 days to migrate to new EDI platform.
- Convert data to/from X12, SAP iDoc, XML, flat file, and csv, while implementing X12 standards.
- Monitor transactions / resolve issues, working with IT, SAP consultant, customer service, and accounting.
- Test EDI maps, SQL user procedures, SAP BAPI & WSDL, using SAP transactions and SOAManager.
- Implement and support EDI communication protocols (AS2, SFTP, HTTP/S).
- For client Americans For The Arts, developed queries, pivot charts, and reports to analyze and report on 75 diverse measures of arts activity for 13 demographic groups, in 3,100 counties - MS Access, Excel.
- Developed queries in Access using Excel and Notepad++. Documented process and SOP.
Database Project Leader
- Compared features, ratings, costs, and fit of 7 SaaS CRM solutions targeted for not-for-profit industry.
- Specified requirements to consolidate CRM systems. Created ER diagram and data dictionaries. .
- Led testing effort, assisted with implementation, and trained with staff on Tower Care Donor Pro CRM.
- Identified server and client OSs, applications, and licenses needs for annual orders for > 50% savings.