SAP - Certified in ABAP and BI/BW 7.x consultant, with 8+ years of experience in driving SAP BW and ABAP implementations and providing support for large-scale, international projects. Talent for adapting rapidly and easily to new technologies and environments to quickly become a valuable, contributing member of high-performance, multi-disciplinary teams.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Application development with SAP ABAP
- BI Enterprise Data Warehousing
- BI Reporting & Custom Query Design
- BI Data Modeling
- ETL Process Monitoring & Tuning
- SAP BO Dashboards
- BI Integrated Planning
- Change Analysis & Implementation
- Testing & Quality Control
SAP: SAP ECC, ABAP, BW 7.x, Business Objects (Dashboards), EP
ABAP: Webdynpro ABAP, ABAP reports, OO ABAP, ALVs, inbound / outbound interfaces, function modules, batch jobs & input, SmartFormsSAPScript, BAPIs, BADIs, EDI, IDocs, data dictionary, workflows, LSMW
SAP BI Application Developer
Technical Scope: SAP BW 7.3, SAP Business Objects, SAP ABAP, SAP ECC
- In-house SAP BI Application Developer, responsible for the PS and Purchasing modules on the BW system, from the data model to data loads, monitoring, enhancements, analysis and implementation of new queries/workbooks (including VBA macros) and reports, etc; SAP BO implementations, especially
- Dashboard development with XCelsius and Design Studio.
- Implementation of a supplier evaluation dashboard/cockpit using SAP BW and BO Dashboards.
IT Manager - SAP BI Platform
Technical Scope: SAP BW 7.x, SAP Business Objects, SAP ABAP, SAP ECC
- Excelled in position of significant responsibility, overseeing data sourcing process from ERP system to SAP BW and ensuring all technologies involved in data warehousing phases were integrated successfully.
- Collaborated with other teams to define and prioritize data warehousing requirements, allocated team resources to projects, analyzed and implemented SAP BW change requests, and ensured tasks were completed on schedule.
- Increased knowledge and experience in BI area while serving as primary point of contact and ownership on issues involving SAP BW component for Nokia’s worldwide data warehousing solution.
Senior SAP BW / ABAP Consultant
Technical Scope: SAP ERP system (ECC 6.x), SAP BW 7.x, SAP ABAP, SAP EP, WebDynpro
- As a member of the SAP BW implementation team, participated in KPI and blueprint definitions, data source enhancements, content activations, new query analysis and development, data load monitoring, query performance, index maintenance, and related BI housekeeping tasks. Kept management at both customer site and company apprised of project status, progress, and issues via regular reports.
- Working in project at Confidential ’s biggest telecommunications company, drove analysis, design and implementation of the Inventory Management (MM-IM) and Assets Accounting (FI-AA) modules on the customer’s datawarehousing solution (SAP BW 7.x), from the KPI and blueprint definition, to ETL design, query and reports development, to key user training and system maintenance.
- Leveraged WebDynpro to develop user interface (UI) for custom HR travel management application.
- Trained consulting peers on SAP BW and SAP ABAP technologies, enabling coworkers to start contributing as junior consultants at other customer sites.
SAP ABAP Developer 11.2005 - 12.2009
Technical Scope: SAP ERP system (4.x, ECC 6.0), SAP ABAP, SAP SD, FI, MM, CO, SAP BW 7.x; IBM Lotus Notes
- Member of global offshore ABAP support team on Shell Offshore projects; collaborated with peers from Brazil and India to provide remote support for Shell’s global systems;
- Developed ABAP code to enhance SAP SD, MM, FI, and CO modules.
- Worked with functional team to support unit and integrated testing, monitored end-to-end process flow, resolved process issues, and managed changes through Move to Production (MTP) process.
- Completed integration between legacy and SAP production system SD and FI modules.
- Spearheaded design and implementation of solution for parsing sales order data from SAP to legacy system format; reduced parsing time and resource requirements, garnering special recognition from client.
- Team-member at the Confidential ABAP Factory, developing ABAP applications for a variety of IBM external customers.
- Remote ABAP developer for the IBM USA Microelectronics Division Customer in the Order Fulfillment support project; customizing and implement system requirements, conducting unit testing, facilitating release and updating system documentation.