- Twelve years of Functional experience in IT and other industries encompassing a wide range of roles and skill - sets.
- SAP R/3 FICO Consultant with extensive experience in Global Projects like Avantor, Uniselect, British Columbia Lottery Corporation, Gennum, ERCB, TVA, Uniboard and Domestic project like Oscar Group.
- Experience as a Solution Architect (configuration & testing) of FI/CO modules-GL, AR (Including OTC), AP (Including PTP/STS), Fixed Assets, Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA), Profit Center Accounting (EC-PCA), COPA (Profitability Analysis), Product costing, Material ledger & PS (Project System), FSCM (Cash and liquidity management).
- In-depth experience with the Integration aspects of FI/CO with the MM Module. For example, setting up Valuation Classes, Account Assignment Keys, etc.
- Experience in developing specifications for Interfaces & Custom Reports.
- Well versed in ASAP methodology, Business process design, and Documentation.
- Experienced in SAP solution manager.
- Knowledge of business warehousing & CO- PA module.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to functional and technical requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong analytical ability and problem-solving capabilities.
- Good team player, self-motivated, quick learner, and strong work ethic.
ERP: SAP ERP (ECC Ver-6.0), SAP R/3 4.7
FI Module: GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets
CO Module: Cost Centre, Profit Centre
TM Module: Cash Management and Bank Accounting
Integration: FICO integration with MM. SD & HR
Tools: ASAP with Ascendant, Solution Manager
Others: MS-Office, Lotus Notes 7.0, Lotus Sametime 7.5.1
ConfidentialSAP FICO Consultant
- Providing support for all the question related to all Finance and Controlling.
- Implemented new depreciation area for the new reporting requirement.
- Changed the process of additive cost by implementing the new overhead for product costing purposes.
- Changed the derivation rules in COPA
- Worked with technical team to automate the financial period open and close.
- Communicated effectively with business and got the appreciation from them.
- Worked with ecommerce team to implement the IDoc for the new inter-company processes.
- Prepared Functional specs for new P-Card implementation process.
- Co-ordinated with ecommerce team to successfully implement the P-Card process.
SAP FICO Consultant
- SAP FI CO Consultant for Pre and Post Go live and stabilization phase
- Preparing the configuration rationales for FI and CO and validating the configuration
- Month end closing activities
- End user training
- Substitution to change Functional Area at the time of depreciation posting run
- GR/IR clearing, Automatic clearing Issues
- Issues related Invoice verification (MIRO)
- Ticket resolution and answering how-to questions being a part of level 3 support.
- Coordination of problem tickets with offshore resources (functional as well as technical) to ensure the tickets are resolved within the stipulated SLAs.
- Ensure offshore team resources are properly loaded, help them solve tickets where required, and make certain tickets are resolved well within the stipulated SLA timelines.
Team Leader (Functional)
- Provided support for Electronic bank statement configuration and interface issues
- Provided support for Accounts Receivable related to customer statement, payment terms, and credit control
- Configured House Banks and Payment Programs in Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Configured and maintained House Banks with multiple bank accounts and alternate bank selections for payments. Assigned check lots and defined void reason codes.
- Supported day-to-day issues like creating new payment terms, creating new banks, and investigating payment program issues on a weekly basis. Also worked on interfaces used to print checks from a third party application.
- Provided SAP FI/CO tuning and troubleshooting including the identification and resolution of performance related issues
- Worked in FSCM module and resolved issue in Dispute management and In house cash management.
- Provided end user support to the SAP user community
SAP FICO Consultant
- Provided support for Accounts Payable related to payment block, payments file creation, and setting of tolerances limit in Accounting.
- Grouped G/L accounts into various account groups.
- Created reconciliation accounts for accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Provided support for month end close activity in the areas of asset accounting, G/L, A/R, and A/P.
- Carried out configuration changes when required, while keeping in mind the integration aspect with the MM Module
- Performed unit test in Unit Test Client before moving to quality system and doing integration testing in quality along with the business user.
- Written the functional specification for the client’s different reporting requirements.
- Support the PS (Project System) module.
- Creation or modification of Validation and Substitution as and when required.
- Configuration of internal order and budgeting profile.
- Communicate and coordinate with the client, project executives, and team leads to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across the organization.
SAP FICO Consultant
- Responsible for upgrading the SAP sytem from 4.7 to ECC 6.0 in FICO module.
- Coordination with onsite and offshore team about different issue and assigned tasks.
- Carry out the Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Wrote Functional Specification for report requirement.
- Carried out the required changes to the configuration
- Prepared FI and Co configuration document.
- Supported Asset accounting area.