An Information Technology Professional with over 20 years experience in diverse business processes, with a proven track record directing both managers and individual contributors.
RECOGNIZED IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Financial Analysis
- Innovative Thinking
- Trouble - shooting
- Problem Solving
IT EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Builds strong relationships with referral sources in community and with caregivers.
- Spearheads the effort to get the Confidential ® Home Care name into the community and regarded as the best in the business
- Educates the community, clients and families on services available
- Must maintain focused follow-up and consistency in meeting with referral sources and others in the community
- Responsible for profitability and financial improvement.
- Coordinates and develops relationships with caregivers for a total sales approach
- Accountable for all accounting functions
- Works cooperatively with other Confidential ® Home Care franchise offices
- Performs job duties in compliance with Federal, State and local Rules and Regulations and Company and Franchisor standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of client information in compliance with State and Federal law including HIPAA
- Protects the confidential nature of brand specific information
Confidential, Houston, TX
IT Systems Manager
- Managed the outsourcing of data center operations to SunGuard and managed the relationship with the vendor
- Responsible for legacy IT applications and infrastructure
- Responsible for all IT related contracts and service agreements to support ongoing operations.
- ERP project manager for an implementation, which included Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, Microsoft CRM and Hitachi Consulting’s Field Services module
- Managed a team of 5 functional developers, which included finance, logistics and project management
- Managed user core team of 10 individuals from the business community who were considered experts in their various functions
- Managed all aspects of the project life cycle
- Led initiative to mobilize the organizations fleet, which consisted of over 350 route trucks. This initiative had a projected ROI of over $1M in the first year.
- Migrated existing network to MPLS, which was managed by Verizon. Responsible for the vendor relationship.
- Outsourced 1st level IT support to CenterBeam. Responsible for the vendor relationship.
Confidential, Sugar Land, TX
SAP / IT Systems Manager
- Responsible for IT systems, contracts, service agreements and other support activities necessary for ongoing operations and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with site leadership and decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective IT solutions.
- Provide key input and direction to help develop, align and grow key business processes.
- Responsible for improvements, maintenance integration and security of all site IT systems including business systems support (ERP, CRM, BI), network, telecom and wireless.
- Lead IT policy adoption, improving process documentation, procedures and best practices.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and working to site IT budgetary goals.
- Provide supervision for regular IT activities such as backups, user maintenance, IT helpdesk, IT controls, network maintenance, hardware configuration, reports
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Responsible for identifying and documenting pan-IT resource planning processes leveraging Mercury product.
- Responsible for the application portfolio (inventory) for assigned support area.
- Ensured accurate identification and classification of all IT projects.
- Implemented standardized project reporting.
- Ensured ROI and all other information required to prioritize and rank all IT projects is documented within system of record.
- Assisted with cross-organizational ranking and staffing of IT projects.
- Managed the upgrade of HP’s implementation of Primavera from 4.0 to 5.0, which impacted all IT projects.
- Manager, SAP - Internal Process Engineering
- Managed the effort to upgrade the production platform to a HP Superdome platform, as well as migrate it from the Boise data center to Houston data center.
- Managed an SAP team of 20 individuals focused on supporting the logistics platform for the Americas region.
- Managed the planning and testing of the migration of the database platform from Informix to Oracle.
- Responsible for overall stability of production environment, which included: managing the Basis support resources for the environment, ensuring a high performing environment by measuring latency, as well as addressing issues as they were uncovered, and acting as an escalation manager for all production issues.
- Implemented an enhanced support model.
- Implemented a formal release management process as per the documented pan HP standards, which ensured all application upgrades and platform modifications were moved to production in a cohesive package. This included verifying adequate testing was performed to verify the validity of the modifications.
- Implemented four tier path-to-production model as per HP standards. Environment consisted of platforms for development, integration test, quality assurance and production. Environment was created with appropriate check points to adhere to audit requirements.
- Implemented a formal service request tracking process.
- Managed the training and testing needs for all major releases.
- Provided post implementation support for major release via a duty manager process.
- Managed the QA process and implemented automated testing scripts
- Managed all audits of the platform, which included internal and external audits, as well as Sarbanes-Oxley audits.
- Managed an organization of 4 managers and 45 developers. The organization was responsible for the development and deployment of all SAP enhancements as well as providing custom Web solutions.
- The web solutions included: an application providing functionality to vendors, without EDI capability, to communicate to Confidential /HP order and shipping information a simple mechanism for the consulting team to enter timesheet information, which could then be imported into the SAP system of record.
- Managed a team of 3 Confidential employees and 25 consultants to develop, test, and implement corporate level enhancements within SAP.
- Responsible for a $4 million budget.
- Enhancements were considered corporate functionality if they supported globally used interfaces, business processes and reporting.
- Responsible for gathering user requirements from the factory managers located in all of Confidential 's manufacturing sites world wide and consolidating them into one cohesive specification.
- Responsible for consolidating the enhancement requirements into a scheduled upgrade.
- Worked with the SFDM vendor to staff, design, develop, and deliver the enhancements.
- Responsible testing the enhancements from a corporate perspective.
- Responsible for providing the upgrade to the manufacturing sites and supporting their testing and installation of the upgrade.
- Managed a team of two Confidential employees and fifteen consultants responsible for migration Confidential 's commission system from the legacy HP environment to a client-server application utilizing PowerBuilder.
- Managed a team of one employee and five consultants responsible for implementing Confidential 's Customer Returns process to the Oracle Financial Application.
- Acted in the capacity of a Development Manager for Confidential ’s custom solution designed to manage their Soft Market Dollar Funds.
- The application provided functionality to allocate funds to a reseller channel based upon their purchases of Confidential products. Based upon certain types of marketing activities and providing proof via the submission of a claims form, Confidential reimbursed the reseller’s expense from the reseller’s allocated funds.
- Responsibilities included leading and scheduling activities for a team of 5 developers, as well as participating on the project as a developer, ensuring user acceptance and implementation.
Consultant, Software Developer
- Applied enhancements to Payroll System that was installed at several customer sites
- Assisted with design and development of custom Reservation System developed for Tour Operator located in Houston.
- Responsible for all tasks in all phases of project including training customer on application.
- Assisted with the development of a central repository for customer information for Confidential Computer Corporation. The objective of this initiative was to provide a central location for maintaining customer data and then subsequently distributing the information to the various other internal Confidential applications.