- Create & Implement Technical Solutions That Support Developers & End Users
- Develop and direct multifaceted processes.
- Analyze complex problems, document results, and develop sound solutions.
- Provide structure where needed by managing involved areas, including environments, migrations, and investigations.
- Recognized for exceptional technical and analytical skills, requirements gathering and analysis and for staying up - to-date with new technology.
- Examine complications, deliver alternative solutions identified in IT gap analysis, and explain complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
Functional / Non-functional Requirement Gathering | Fit Gap Analysis | Process & Procedure Development Use Case Development | Risk Analysis | Technical Implementation Plan Development | Junior Team Mentoring
- Windows Server Administration | UNIX / Linux Administration (intermediate)
- Proficient in COBOL, Assembler, and FORTRAN Programming
Senior Managing Consultant
- Implemented computer-based systems using commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) packages and custom-based code.
- Defined and analyzed system problems, designed and tested standards and solutions, sized and configured hardware, and installed software.
- Developed advanced and complex solution that gathered high-level functional and non-functional requirements.
- Determined solution touchpoints and integration points by developing project system design document (SDD).
- Conducted architectural assessment of IT department, establishing deficiency correction plan by identifying top 5 deficiencies of unsupported solution areas.
- Supported solution by developing required network and hardware diagrams.
- Performed architectural assessment of IT department, building out technical implementation plan that supported solution.
- Sized hardware and database, providing solution support.
- Developed, implemented, and tested detailed non-functional requirements.
- Installed and maintained software required by solution.
- Managed 51-member team, directing monthly production environment code deployments, non-production environments code deployments, and quarterly patch updates for following products:
- Developed processes and procedures, streamlining production deployment and back-out processes.
- Established and implemented procedures, reducing team size 20% while providing same level of production and non-production support.
- Mentored junior team members that resulted in 5 promotions.
Application Development Management
- Managed 74-member team of business analysts, developers, and integrators on largest Siebel implementation in Nordic region.
- Directed overall telecommunication solution.
- Developed detailed implementation plan and delivered analysis phase of project on-time and within budget.
- Resolved issues by analyzing complex problems and developing creative solutions.
- Supported CRM and SAP COTS packages by developing detailed network and hardware diagrams.
- Performed application server and database sizing for CRM and SAP COTS packages.
- Developed precise installation processes, procedures, and documentation, incorporating into Confidential knowledge management catalog.
- Identified top 5 deficiencies of unsupported solution areas and established deficiency correction plan for customer IT department by conducting infrastructure gap analysis.
- Facilitated new solution for customer support by developing detailed technical transition plans for client’s IT group.