- Over 15 years of I.T. experience in Analyzing, Designing, Implementing & Supporting the Applications.
- Over 8 Years of SAP experience which includes 7+ years of SAP BW/BI experience and 1 year of ABAP experience.
- Worked as a SAP BW/BI Consultant with strong hands - on experience in BW /BI front-end and back-end development with a deep understanding of the SAP BW /BI tools and techniques.
- Upgrade experience from BW 3.x to BI 7.0.
- Strong knowledge in SAP FI, SD, MM, QM, LO, LIS, CO-PA functional areas.
- BW - Backend: Expertise in Creating InfoCubes, Multi-Providers, Info Sets, DSO Object, Transformations, APD’s, Generic Extractors, Info Packages etc using AWB.
- Expertise in Creating Process Chains and automating the load processes.
- BW - Reporting: Expertise in Design and Development of Queries, Reports and Workbooks using BEx, Query Designer & Web Analyzer.
- Expertise in Creating Roles and Authorization Objects for BW Security.
- Expertise in creating Data Marts, Open Hub Services, Aggregates.
- BO - Reporting: Expertise in creating the reports and dashboards using WEBi, WEBi Rich and Xcelsius.
- Possessing excellent communication and presentation skills. Time bound, result oriented, team player.
Operating Systems: Linux, Confidential -UX, OS/390, Windows NT/95/98/2K/XP
Languages: ABAP/4, SQL, PL/SQL, Cobol, JCL, CICS, HTML, JAVA
RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i, DB2, SQL Server 2000, Sybase, Ms-Access
BW: Business Information warehousing (3.1 & 3.5), BI in Netweaver 2004s (BI 7.0), BPS.
BO: Crystal Reports, WEBi, WEBi Rich & Xcelsius
BW Reporting Tools: BEX, Web Analyzer (WAD), Visual Composer
ERP Application Tools: SAP 4.6, SAP4.7, ECC
Scheduling Tools: Control M, Redwood chronicle (6.2)
Utilities/Tools: Microsoft Project & MS Office products
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. SAP BW Consultant
- Prepared the design and data modeling for the Global P&L reports.
- Identified the existing objects to leverage the existing BW application.
- Created a multi-provider on top of Summary, Plan, Budget FI cubes.
- Created a custom ALM Cube to store the Book values, Write-down values for the assets.
- Created ODS objects to load the Listings, EUCS and Tracker data.
- Enhance the custom GL extractor to bring in additional required fields into BW
- Created the Process Chains to automate the loads with an event trigger.
- Designed the workbook & the BEX reports as per the user requirements.
- Created an authorization variable and an authorization role for the new Global P&L Reports.
- Added ABAP code to the user exit for the variables in the report.
- Managed and trained the analysts to create the simple reports.
- Trained the users to use the new workbook and to trigger the loads with an even trigger.
Environment: SAP BW 3.5, BI 7.0, SAP ECC 6.0, FI-CO, SQL Server, Windows NT, ABAP/4, and BEx Analyzer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP BW Consultant
- Implemented Material Prices ODS, Work in Process ODS, Order & Material view InfoCube as part of the Supply Chain Management (SCM) implementation.
- Designed and developed the staging DSO’s and Cubes and Multi-Providers for P3 and KIT parts availability reports in SCM.
- Designed and developed MCOP Rework metrics.
- Designed and developed Cadence metrics for Shop Floor.
- Implemented QM (Quality Management) Logistics cockpit.
- Enhanced QM LO Cockpit extractors based on the user requirements.
- Created the Infospokes using Openhub to spoke out the data to the different departments in RMS.
- Developed the Process Chains to run the data loads.
- Developed APD’s based on queries to capture MRP snapshots.
- Developed Custom Cubes and Custom multi-providers.
- Enhanced the Material Master Data Object and the added ABAP code to the Customer Exit to enhance MM extractor.
- Developed Universes based on BW queries as the sources.
- Created WEBi reports & Inventory Turns Dash boards using Xcelsius.
- Created Factory Cadence Dash boards using Xcelsius.
Environment: SAP BW 3.5, BI 7.0, SAP R/3 4.7, FI-CO, SD, MM, QM, SCM, PP, PS, Oracle 8.0, Windows NT, ABAP/4, and BEx Analyzer, WEBi, Xcelsius
SAP BW Consultant
- Designed and developed the multiple BW infocubes and multi-providers to analyze Service Tickets, Interactions, Complaints & Issue Paths.
- Built the custom extractors and enhanced the business content data sources on CRM and built the ODS objects and infosets on ODS objects.
- Activated the BW statistics cubes and the business content reports for the performance tuning.
- Consolidate regional reporting systems into a single analytics system, reducing duplication of efforts and resources.
- Created reports using BEx and Web Application Designer and published the reports into the roles.
- Extensively worked on the performance tuning tasks including the partitioning the cubes, creating the indexes and aggregates based on the Stats.
- Created the Process Chains, meta chains and automated the load process based on the business needs.
- Created Authorization Objects & the authorization roles to limit the users to access the sensitive data.
- Configured Report Broadcasting, Alert Notification, Exception Reporting.
Environment: SAP BW 3.5, SAP ECC 4.0, CRM, Oracle 8.0, Windows NT, ABAP/4, BEx Analyzer & Web Analyzer.
SAP BW Analyst
- Involved in designing and developing of the Billing, variable costs at company code and sales budget ODS from flat files.
- Involved in extracting the data using Extractors for Sales shipping allocation, Sales Shipping allocation item, sales order header data, sales order schedule line and sales order item to build an initial order ODS.
- Involved in extracting the data from extractors sales document order delivery into Delivery ODS.
- Defined Order ODS From Delivery ODS and Initial order ODS.
- From Order ODS, Billing, Variable costs at company code and sales budget ODS had build the order processing info cube.
- Building Order processing with Market segmentation.
- Developed Queries required for segmentation.
- Used Broadcasting tool for broadcasting the queries
Environment: SAP BW 3.5, SAP R/3 4.7, SD, FI, COPA, Oracle 8.0, Windows NT, ABAP/4, and BEx Analyzer