- Techno - functional expert, who has excellent business process understanding, analytical skills and extensive knowledge across the SAP Ariba solutions and offerings.
- 6+ years of qualitative & enriching experience in SAP Ariba Functional and Integration Consultant.
- Experience as SAP Integration with SAP CPI and Ariba CIG components.
- Good exposure of Ariba Buying and P2P and integrated with SAP ECC-SD, MM and FI/CO functionalities.
- Have extensive knowledge in design, development and maintenance of Ariba modules - Buyer, Invoicing, Contracts and Analysis.
- Good exposure on MM functional complex interfaces and configured Account receivables & payables interface scenarios with SAP ECC systems.
- Onesource API integration with SAP Ariba and SAP ECC system using SAP CPI for update tax rules and tax calculations.
- Perform user acceptance criteria. Created and executed end to end test scenarios with business teams.
- Worked on Functional and Integration testing for Sourcing, Contracts and P2P with third party systems and SAP S/4 HANA system.
- Worked on SLP including supplier request, supplier registration, supplier qualification.
- Worked on Supplier Registration Questionnaire.
- SAP Ariba Integration with on - premise SAP ECC S/4 HANA systems using cloud components SAP Cloud Connector, Cloud Integration Gateway (CIG).
- Very good experience in HCP (Hana Cloud Platform) admin, security and authorization control.
- Loaded Master Data Files for Suppliers, Regions, Commodity Codes and departments.
- Implemented Master data interface and transactional interfaces using CIG direct connectivity between SAP ECC S/4 HANA systems.
- Configured Approval flow for Supplier request, supplier registration and Supplier Qualification.
- Worked on Supplier Performance Management (SPM).
- Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle.
- Actively involved in analysing Functional requirement documents to get a better understanding of the
- System on both Functional and Business perspective.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, committed, result oriented, hardworking and possess
- Zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
- Leading the optimization and customization of Ariba SNAP Guided Buying.
- Develop and facilitate user training for Ariba tools, support and co-coordinate future expansion of the
- Ariba system through the project lifespan.
- Analyses and supported the issues in Ariba master data and transactional data interface related issues.
- Designing, implementing and supporting development and business processes.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings.
- Implementation of P2P interfaces with SAP SD and MM areas which includes PR, PO and invoice interfaces.
- Working on Single & Multi Variant Configuration, Data Replication of master data using CIG direct connectivity.
- Enabled and created the CIG project configuration for upstream and downstream projects.
- Connect Onesource system API’S to receive tax updates, alerts to calculate direct tax .Configuration to send SAP Ariba and also SAP ECC system. Received the tax rules from One source system using SAP CPI and sent to SAP ECC and third party systems
- Configuration of catalogue content and supplier enablement.
- Conducting the UAT and documenting the best practice scenarios.
- Manage qualified and preferred suppliers.
- Design custom forms to guide users through complex purchases.
- Responsible for E2E project delivery which involves requirement gathering, solution design and alignment.
- Worked on test and production environment of Ariba.
- Worked on SLP for onboarding suppliers with Supplier Request, Registration and Qualification.
- Worked on Approval flow for Supplier Request, Registration and Qualification.
- Worked on SPM (supplier performance management).
- Worked on sourcing request, sourcing project and events like RFX.
- Created RFI and RFP projects for Sourcing.
- Worked on legacy suppliers and managing approval flow.
- SIT and Core Training to admin team and Post Go Live support.
- Design approval flow and authorization rights to specific team members.
- Handled operational issues regarding tangible and strategic sourcing projects.
- Manage contracts and internal agreements.
- Creation of contract workspace.
- Assigned tasks and coordinating with team.
- Amendments modification and updating as per customer request.
- Generating reports in CSV as requested.
- Manages events like RFP and Auction.
- Authorization and assigned team according to their roles.
- Sourcing Template creation, event template modifications, sourcing approval rules configurations.
- Working on configurations documents- Enablement workbook, process design matrix, RFX template workbook,
- Legacy contract workbook, requirement traceability matrix.
- Tested all the Business Scenarios in Ariba and rectified the issues in Development and Quality Environment.
- SAP Ariba-P2P/Sourcing Contracts integration with SAP ECC and S4/Hana Cloud solutions
- Design and developed the Integration between SAP ARIBA and on-premise SAP ECC system using SAP HCI/CPI. for P2P process using SAP CPI. Integrated to send Invoice and PO data from SAP ARIBA to SAP ECC system using Cloud Integration Gateway.
- Established and build the connectivity between SAP ARIBA and SAP ECC.
- Installed and configure the ARIBA Cloud Integration Gateway in SAP ECC systems.
- Discussions with Onsite counter parts to understand the functional specification document and finalizing the technical solution
- Analysing the functional specifications and designing the technical solution
- Created custom integration flows based on requirements - implemented Cloud to On-premise, Cloud to Cloud Integrations
- Created Integration Processes from Scratch with exception handling
- Integration using REST based web services
- Cloud Platform Integration with on premise and other cloud-based applications like SAP SuccessFactors and SAP ARIBA
- Implemented sequential and parallel multicasting for connecting multiple systems.
- Used JSON and XML conversions, Groovy Script, content modifier, request reply, multicast, router, process call, Local integration process, exception sub process, encoding etc.
- Used Message Mapping and Content Modifier for transformations
- Used Splitter/Gather and Join.