- Experienced in business functions of SAP, Human Resources, payroll, Onboarding, E - learning and Finance.
- Experienced in System analysis, documentation, IT governance / SoX compliance, SAP data entry, Software development, coding, system/application maintenance, testing and networking.
- Very good at requirement elicitation techniques. Quick in learning new business processes.
- Self-Motivated /Strong Trouble shooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in a broad range of technologies, including business process tools such as Excel, Access and Visio.
- Retain the ability to articulate the knowledge of Users.
- Utilize JIRA/Confluence for requirements management & issue tracking.
SAP successfactors, Onboarding, HCI, XML, HTML5: WebUI, Web Services, Struts, SWING, SERVLETS, JSP, Custom Tag Libraries, EJB, JNDI Spring, Hibernate, JDBC
Application and Web Servers: WebSphere 5.0/5.1, WebLogic 5.1/8.1, Apache HTTP Server, Tomcat 6
Architectures: J2EE, J2SE, MVC
Version Control Systems: CVS, Clear Case, Star Team
Development Tools: Eclipse, JBuilder 6.0, ANT, Junit, JavaDoc, JDK, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MSAccess
Methodologies & Open Sources: Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Jakarta AntWaterfall & Agile
PM / Testing Tools: JIRA + Confluence, JUnit, Load Runner, Jmeter
OS: MSDos, MS Windows (10 and XP) and Microsoft Windows NT Server, NT Workstation, Mac
Sr. SFSF Onboarding & HCI consultant
Confidential, Weston, FL
- Configure the Confidential -Orientation process.
- Developed Panels and PDF forms using Adobe Acrobat.
- Worked on Integrated Platform.
- Document the ONB configuration workbooks, user manuals and configure the Onboarding forms.
- Conducted requirement meetings with Core business users, stakeholders for thorough understanding of the HR, onboarding training business functionalities and interfaces.
- Work with teams to Architect HCI system and Onboarding user interface solutions. Reviewed System design, functional, technical & blueprint specs.
- Configure SAP HCI system to develop interfaces between SAP & Onboarding/ recruitment.
- Adhere to an agile development methodology. Using documentation tool for documentation of Requirements, functional scenarios, project management and reporting. Customized defect-tracking system to allow developers raise technical defects. Document functional specs for MM processes, training catalogue, payroll and tax policies.
- Liaison with stakeholders and IT teams for project planning and deliverables of core functionality and third party interfaces.
- Coordinate with individual technical team members for status reporting, issues and prepare weekly status reports / issue tracker.
- Help the decision makes to understand the gaps, device and suggest an optimal solution for elimination of the identified gaps.
- Collaborate with development and QA staff through development lifecycle.
- Coordinate with testing team to build HR, payroll related scenarios, test scripts and defect tracking.
IT System Analyst
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
- Worked on SAP, Successfactors, systems for a client related to Confidential involving Java, SAP technologies.
- Create and maintain business process, requirements, and functional specification documentation for Onboarding Process.
- Configure ONB /RCM Provision system, tenant, data integration, workflows. Develop interfaces using Bhoomi / HCI.
- Responsible for liaison between Business Units and IT projects and enhancements
- Conduct functional and reporting requirements gathering and translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications. Create adhoc reports for users and convert to custom reports on need basis. Review specs for HR/ Payroll processes.
- Responsible for creation of test plans for Unit testing, SIT & UAT, sign off.
- Responsible to provide period status reports. Generate finance and IT specific reports using Oracle / SQL queries.
- Responsible for Perform testing duties, working with end users and project teams during the design, construction, testing and implementation of modifications to systems
- Responsible Communicate systems and procedural changes to end users through excellent written and oral communications
- Used JIRA for Agile software development in planning development iterations, the iteration reports and bug tracking functionality. Developed test strategies and test plan for unit & User acceptance testing.
QA & System Analyst
- Member of IT project management team, coordinating with application development leads in defining, developing and implementing releases. Worked on C, C++, Java applications for HR & Training functions.
- Responsible for change control board activities, making daily decisions on risk assessment, resource prioritization and allocation.
- Design solutions based on client requirements for internal and external interfaces. Including data migration from a based system and developing solutions for daily interfaces with mainframe systems.
- Member of data migration team. Authored technical use cases and configuration documents.
- Primary liaison for client user group managing user acceptance testing and training remote and onsite. Managed on call resources during peak release times. Training of new employees.
Sr Programmer / Project lead
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Involved in requirement gathering & Analysis of each defect for both SME and jasper.
- Involved in Reviews and Fix Defects (including code reviews), Unit Testing & integration Testing & Fixes
- Involved in data duplicating between district server and local servers using built in scripts.
- Setup Development Environment (Tomcat 6.0 server on Windows XP Platform).
- Project Quality Assurance team member to be responsible for testing and tracking impact analysis of the fix in Windows XP, Vista and MAC operating systems.
- Involved in generating the test data as per the specification of the SAR (naming convention for a ticket) to the entire team.
- Responsible for providing optimal and zero impact solutions.
- Deliver Beta Version, in corporate Confidential Review Changes and deliver Final Version.
- Conduct Knowledge Transitions to make the team understand the architecture and design
- Involved in new project proposal, effort estimations and sing off of SOW.
- Involved in understanding and documenting the existing design and architecture of the application.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Involved in requirement gathering & Analysis of the application.
- Involved in the development & design of the application based on MVC architecture using Struts and Spring.
- Involved in the design of presentation layer using HTML & JSP.
- Involved in writing business and data persistence methods using Hibernate.
- Migrated Data from MSACCESS to MYSQL by creating a standalone reusable java application.
- Involved in optimizing memory management (Implemented JNDI configuration in the application).
- Deployed application in Tomcat 6.0 server on Windows XP and Linux Platforms.
- Member of Quality Assurance team for the project.
- Done Content management using Confidential ’s Site Commander (proprietary content management tool).
- Involved in designing and developing Data Management tool for Confidential .
- Involved in CPU, Memory and Thread profiling of the application using JProfiler and fixed performance problems.
- Involved in writing Jmeter Scripts, code review and load testing the application using Apache Jmeter.
- Used JIRA for project management functions, Issues & bug tracking, reporting.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Design and development of scripts using Confidential Proprietary scripting language.
- Development of Java macros for scripting language
- Fixing production issues related to scripts
- Creation of test scripts, testing and validation of Scripts.
- Setting cookies, handling MFAs,
- Reporting of day to day scripting operations using Quick-base tool