- SAP FICO Consultant with experience in Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) modules.
- Finance and Accounting aspects form major part of my Career.
- Participated in all phases of Implementation from Project preparation thru Go - live Support.
- Working experience in Automobile Industry gave good exposure of Retail Point of Sales (POS) systems, Issues relating to payments, Credit card payments, ROD’s, Voice authorizations for payments etc.
- Configuration, Customization, Production Support, Testing and Co-ordination of various aspects of FICO.
- Customizing Enterprise structure for New GL, Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Developed E-commerce platform for Tire America in terms of configuring different types of payment cards used by customers for making the payment.
- Creation of House Banks, creating check lots, performing Bank Reconciliation
- Customized bank related accounting, Bank Master Data and Electronic Bank Statement(EBS)
- Experienced working in Wholesale and Retail environments for CARS Platform to gain good understanding of the Automobile industry regarding sale of CARS accessories and services.
- Setting up configuring the user interface for the online customers to buy tires(E-commerce)
- Managing Electronic Bank Statement EBS/Lockbox processing conforming to BAI2 format.
- Implementing Sales and Use Tax procedures based on Condition Types
- Profitability Analysis-Creation of Structures, Master Date, Number Ranges and assign value field groups.
- Configuration of Controlling (CO) Module creating Cost Center, IO, PCA, PA, Statistical Key Figures(SKF)
- Working experience with ABAP (Technical Team) in designing Functional Specification and User defined reports.
- Designing the legacy AR/AP Billing systems interface with SAP.
- Experienced in working as part of Record to Report (RTR) Process.
- Well versed with functional testing regarding Unit, Regression, Integration Testing and UAT.
- Created Primary and Secondary Cost elements, Cost centers, Profit centers, Cost element groups etc
- Familiar working with Jira tool (Agile project management tool) to plan, track and manage all the projects for reporting needs.
- Work experience with Vertex (Third party tax software) for recording tax transactions.
- Good Communication, Presentation, Decision making skills, Solving Customer problems.
Enterprise Software: ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0 SAP R/3 and Earlier ECC Versions
SAP: FI/CO,AP, AR, GL, Bank Accounting, Reconciliations, APP, Controlling, FSCM,COPA,PCA,CCA Integration with MM & SD
Tools: JIRA tool, HPQC, Ivanti, QA Tracker
Databases: Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server, MySQL, Ms-Access
Languages: C, C++, VB, Java, Operating Systems DOS, Vista, XP, UNIX, LINUX (VMWare)WORK EXPERIENCE:
SAP FICO Analyst
- Experience in FI-GL,AR,AP,CO-CCA,PCA, Internal Orders, CO-PA and Report Painter
- Strong integration experience with other modules like SD, MM and debugging ABAP/4 programming for Data Transfer and Customized Reports as required by the client.
- Strong Experience in SAP Reports, Screen Painter, BDC, LSMW, SAP Script interfaces, conversions, User Exits, and ABAP Queries.
- Key Development experience in the area of Interfacing using ALE, EDI, BAPI, BADI, Business objects, RFC and IDOC Methodologies.
- Working experience with Treasury regarding payment issues, Settlements, EOD cash reports
- Designing Functional specification Documents and creating Change management
- Testing in the area of FI-GL transactions, Inter company, AP Customer transactions, House Banks, Payment Program etc
- Currently working in BLACKLINE Project gave good understanding on the Reconciliation process by retrieving the data from SAP.
- Working experience in designing the Online portal(website) for Tire America a leading online Tire merchandize where the customers can login and buy the Tires and spares online and developed mechanism through which customer can order for special services inviting Mobile servicing team to the customer premises.
- Integration of SAP FI/CO with SD, MM and PP Modules and working knowledge of Report writer and Report Painter.
- Gained experience working with ABAP Team in terms of Debugging, Custom programs and various other Technical Issues.
- Compliance with US legal requirements such as GAAP, IFRS standards and extensive knowledge of working with Multiple Currency requirements.
- Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression Testing and Unit Testing.
Confidential, New York
SAP FICO Consultant
- Expertise in configuration and customization of FI module (Classic GL, Accounts Payable A/P Accounts Receivable A/R, Asset Accounting AA, New GL, Special GL)
- Perform Reconciliation to show the balances for each Vendor according to the Vendor Account Group
- Involved in all phases of Implementation such as Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation and Go Live Support
- Experience with Read soft in sap for Automated Invoice Processing.
- Configured Vendor and Customer Master Record, Tolerance limits for over payments and under payments, payment terms and payment methods.
- Working with Profitability segments used in Profitability Analysis (COPA) and creating custom reports.
- Work Experience in global VAT Process improvement Project.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the business process in the aspects relating to General Ledger Accounts, Banking Master Data, Customer Master, Vendor Master, Fixed Assets Etc
- Extensive working knowledge with team in developing Functional specifications for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms (RICEF).
SAP FICO Functional Consultant
- Participation in AS IS study and TO BE preparation, Collection of CI templates from client.
- Participation for Business Blueprint preparation.
- Done configuration settings for Enterprise Structure Definitions and Assignments.
- Configured Partial payments, Exchange rate differences, Payment advices, Payment Proposal/Payment Schedule, Payment Run etc.
- Defining Terms of payment for Vendors/Customers, Configuring Down payment, Automatic Payment Program (APP), Interest Calculation etc.
- Configured Fixed Asset Master data, Customized depreciation keys for depreciation run.
- Involved in Unit and Integration Testing Phases.
- End User training and providing follow-up documentation
- Execute configuration requests for controlling regarding Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Internal Order etc
- Resolving the tickets as per SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Interacting with end users for more information through net meeting/ phone / mails for resolving of tickets based on severity levels
- Providing immediate solutions to client/end user based on the requirement of the issues.
- Worked in resolving tickets with respect to interfaces like Vertex.
- Prepared End user training manuals and trained them on new business requirement.
- Solving of maintenance Issues in the area of General Ledger, Account Payables and Account Receivables, Bank Accounting and Asset Accounting.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing for ongoing support issues.
- Other support services include - solving transactional issues, Changes in Master Data and Configuration with Change Request.
SAP AR Associate
- SAP system daily invoicing to customers, Review month end statements
- Resolve customer billing problems, review open items for collection.
- Identify process improvements, working with credit supervisor.
- Preparing Master data and transaction data to test the coding.
- Preparation of Functional specifications.
- Accounts receivable entry and management.
- Preparation of Monthly general ledger entries.
- Providing the test data to the developers.
- Organize daily receipt and posting by division in a timely manner.
- Process applications for new accounts by accurately setting up new account in SAP System.
- Performing Reconciliations of accounts and various financial analyses
- Reporting of daily sales and orders.
- Prepared sales invoice and various shipment related invoice
- Maintained the payroll of the employees
- Designed system of Tax payment that was implemented using software, showing cut in time and costs of work processing
- Sent and processed credit memos and purchase orders
- Coordinated and worked with different vendors for distribution of materials and production