- Around 3+ years of IT experience which includes 2 years in customization and implementation of SAP R/3 as ABAP Consultant and 1 year as SAP Data Migration Consultant.
- Experience in MM, SD, PP,CRM and FI/CO modules.
- Involved in various stages of implementation which includes Functional Walk - throughs,Technical Design, Customization, Unit and Intergration Testing.
- Worked extensively in developing Application Design Document for any Custom development or enhancement using User-Exits, BADI, IDOCs and BDC programs.
- Good experience in designing and developing layouts and forms using SMARTFORMS and SAP Scripts.
- Expertise in performance tuning using various tools like Extended Syntax check, Quality Inspector, Run-time analyzer and SQL trace.
- Worked on developing a Report in CRM module
- Excellent Debugging skills.
- Good experience in Data Dictionary.
- Worked on Inbound and Outbound IDOCS enhancements using Customer Exits.
- Experience in mass data load activity using LSMW tool
- Created Test Scripts & Test Cases during unit test & integration test cycles.
- Good team player and Communicator with Strong communication and organizational skills, able to work independently.
ERP: SAP R/3 Versions 4.7 and ECC 6.0,SAP CRM 7.0
SAP Expertise: ABAP/4 Reports, Function Modules, RFC, BAPI, ALE, Batch Data transfer,LSMWSap Scripts, Smart Forms,BADI, User-Exits, and Interactive Reports using ALV List Viewer
Languages: ABAP/4, Oracle(SQL), PL/SQL, JAVA,C,C++
GUI: SAP GUI,Visual Basic 6.0
Tools: ETL - Informatica (Powercenter 8.0),TestDirector,Lotus Notes,Share-point,VCC(Version Change and
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, and MS-Access
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/XP/98, UNIX
Senior Programmer/SAP Data Migration Consultant
- Developed a Conversion object using LSMW for assigning configured material to an existing routing using Tcode CA02.
- Worked on a change request existing LSMW tool, to add a customer group field pertaining to a sales area.
- Developed a custom report to produce detailed error log for the Batch Input session logs created by respective LSMW objects
- Worked on Data load programs for Customer Credit Data using Batch Input method(LSMW) for Tcode FD32.
- Worked on Data load programs using LSMW for Open FI items using BAPI(BAPI ACC DOCUMENT POST method)to post the documents in the form of IDOCs using Tcode FB01.
- Worked on a change request,to enhance the details pertaining to Batch Input session log for PIR(Purchase Info-Records) LSMW tool / load program for Tcode ME11.
- Worked on loading up of huge volume of Contact Segment level data and updating them at the respective Business partner in CRM System.
- Designed and developed a CRM report for Service Contracts pertaining to Conversion factor calculation(CF %)
- Designed and developed a CRM Report for Service Contracts which includes SSP line items details specific to Open/In process - User status
- Designed and developed an enhancement for AR open items using BAPI via Custom BADI Implementation to enhance the IDOC segment and update the custom fields ‘ZZ SBU’ and SAP standard field ‘UMSKZ’ in BSEG table using LSMW tool.
- Worked in the MDM team, for analyzing conversion objects during Mock Loads and created lessons-learnt and Error log files.
- Provided Hotfix solutions during Mock loads and hence supported the client partner for improvising the efficiency of load file preparation for Production load.
- Participated in Production load activity for EU1 (Switz) data load.
- Participated in daily status calls during AP-1 Mock-1 and EU-1 Mock-2 Loads and represented the issues faced by our team and suggested the action items as well to resume with the load activities.
- Participated in KT Sessions on MDM(SAP-ABAP Conversion team)
- Participated in trainings like SAP Scripts, CRM-ABAP and WebDynpro
- Got exposure to PP,FI and MM modules to an extent
- Designed and developed an Enhancement object using BADI which assigns G/L account concurrently for any purchase order that may be newly created or changed by the end-user.
- Designed and developed an outbound interface using IDOC for exporting the purchase order details from SAP system to WMS system, which is an external system to receive data.
- Designed and developed a Form Object using SMARTFORMs to display the details pertaining to a Request for Quotation order.
- Designed and developed an interactive ALV report to list the Vendor details that are specific to a plant and allow the vendors to change the Expiration date for their orders and update the Vendor master simultaneously
- Designed and developed an Enhancement object using Implicit Enhancement points to customize the Manual Processing
- Expert level ABAP experience in using advanced concepts like OO-ABAP, IDOC and Enhancement-points
- Designed and developed a Enhancement object using field-symbols and custom table, in order to update the Cost center element during Manual posting of the documents
- Extensive interaction with client partners during the development life cycle.
- Performed unit testing for the developed objects and participated in Code and Peer Reviews
- Helped recovering defects during integration testing
- Participated in other quality process like running the code in Quality Inspector and ABAP SQL trace during the software development life cycle.
- Conducted knowledge sharing sessions on IDOCs
- Assigned roles to team members and helped them to find optimal solutions
- Participated in peer reviews and provided feedback to team members and helped them improve their skills
- Co-ordinated with team members for reporting the status of day-to-day activities in the team to higher-level management
- Conducted knowledge sharing sessions to emphasis the importance of Quality inspector, ABAP SQL Trace tools, etc.
- Gained knowledge in using tools like Share-point,Lotus Notes,VCC(Version Change and Control Management) and Test Director.
- Developed a gaming application using JAVA Programming
- This application is an Online CHESS Game,which can be played between two players.
- Developed an applet application using JAVA Programming, Apache Tomcat server and JSP to enable online access to the employees.
- It was designed using MVC Architecture.
- The process can be understood via Unified Modeling Language using ER Diagrams (entity-relationships).
- Prepared Test case and documented UTP scripts.
- Got exposure to process followed in programming career.