- Overall 9 years of Hands - On experience in SAP world As a SAP Functional Test Consultant /Business Analyst on SAP projects guided by the ASAP and Agile Methodologies for global implementations from Blue Print to Post Go Live support including several SAP S4 HANA implementation, Enhancement, Acquisitions, Upgrades, Interfaces, Production and hyper-care support Projects
- Industries included Oil and Gas company, Manufacturing, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Warehousing, Process and Product Development.
- Business Domain knowledge and experience under SAP S4 HANA and SAP ERP system included - SAP Source to Pay - STP, Sales and Distribution- QTC/SD, SAP MDM, Finance and Controlling -FICO,SAP Concur, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris C4C Sales and services
- Certified Agile Professional AND certified Scrum Master having experience working under Agile Methodology (Sprints, Releases, Scrum ceremonies, Estimation and planning etc.), Hybrid and ASAP Methodology
- Exposure working with developers (On-shore and Offshore), IT/Business team and business system Analysts to execute test strategies, test plans, manual test cases and document results to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Participated and Led End to End Process Testing life cycles includes unit test, Integration, Regression and UAT testing using manual testing and automated testing tools
- Proficient in Requirement gathering sessions, FIT/GAP analysis, Process architecture, Variant creation, training documentation, reviewing test plans and cases with key stakeholders, Quality assurance and legacy cross walk development supporting functional specifications
- Excellent knowledge of analyzing the Functional Specifications, RICFEW, BPML, IDOC mapping, Detail design plans, Ability to view and understand data in SAP ECC tables Designed and executed Master data validation tasks through SAP table extractions such as SE11, SE16 for LSMW uploads and special project tasks..
- Writing detailed Test Cases, execution of test scenarios, Creation of test data and automation of test cases for system and regression testing and analyzing bug tracking reports. Developing Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Scope and defining Test Cases and Automating Test Scripts
- Conducted Super testers and user training sessions and provided several users trainings, Job Aids, Training Manuals
System & Tools: S4 HANA 18.09, SAP R/3, ECC 6.0, SAP CX, EWM (7.0, 7.01 and 9.0), SAP FIORI, TFS defect tracking system, HP ALM, HP QTP,HP QC, Zephyr Testing tool, Work soft, AWM (Agile work management), Jira, Agile central
Application and Interfaces: SAP FIORI, OpenText, Apttus, Solution Manager, JIRA, Win shuttle, Right-angle, Enfos, ARIBA, COAG
SAP ARIBA A/P Functional Analyst
Environment - SAP S4 HANA, SAP ARIBA, SAP FIORI, Production Support
- As a part of SAP ARIBA support, A/P team, engaged in Completing payment process and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Fielding the variety of invoicing issues including invoices that pop up in AP/Vendor and analyze them to find best resolution on daily bases.
- Providing support to ARIBA Suppliers if they have any issue submitting invoices or if it needs to be resubmitted into ARIBA
- Working on troubleshooting issues related to ARIBA Suppliers not getting paid, mismatching invoices with Pos, taxes being off.
- Closely worked on Invoice Reconciliation issues and Reports and process the invoices for payment.
- Coordinated with SAP Technical team to work on interface issues such as invoices that are parked in Push-fail status or other technical issues and digging deeper into collecting details as required by Tech team.
- Coordinated with Tax validation team for tax discrepancies in invoices.
- Worked on resolving several inquiries raised by Ariba Suppliers and Confidential Buyers and helping them to posting Pos, GRs and invoices.
- Presented Daily triage report to management on the progress of ticket status as open, pending, resolved, and closed.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
SAP S4/HANA Test Consultant
Environment - SAP S4 HANA 1809, STP, SAP FIORI
- Business Process - Interacted with Key stakeholders and IT development team to identify and understand AS Is and TO BE process. Managed business process mapping, process re-engineering and fit/gap analysis.
- Reviewed RICFEW, BPML, Functional design documents to validate STP test scenarios, test cases and test plan.
- Authored and review end to end test scripts/test cases based on functional specifications.
- Assisted data load team in Vendor and material Master Data conversion, pre/post load and Validation during mocks and production. mapping for open purchase orders and Vendor master data, Material Master files and tables.
- Prepared Xref files old to S4(material no/G/L accounts, Vendors, cost center/WBS, Material group) includes control documentations requested by security team.
- Liaison between Data Team and super testers to address and fix any master data issues.
- Thoroughly Tested(Negative and Positive) end to end process STP Scenarios including procurement of material and service, SES(stock transfers)Scenarios, Interfaces testing, Dropship scenarios, physical inventory, purchase return, PIR, BOM, Material master, BP creations scenarios, capital material for cost center/WBS, Procure time and rate Labor /services in Apttus(interface), Inventory Reports and standard and customized Procurement reports,
- Interfaces Testing and Enhancements - Involved in testing SAP S4 with interfaces such as Enfos inbound and outbound interface, Apttus-vendor setup, Agreement creation, work offer creation, Work offer to invoice processing, Win shuttle, Right-angle, COAG, Open-text -invoicing process.
- Prepared test cases for any change request
- Trouble-shoot issues related to system functionality, Open-text invoice processing issues, Payment errors, Win shuttle- payment issues, Invoice confirmation, Invoice approval, Configuration issues, Non-PO invoicing issues, Data entry issues etc.
- Presented Testing status reports such as Testcases fail/pass/not completed, daily defect triage report, issue and dependency report on daily basis to the business Lead.
- Onboarded Super testers to test the functionality of the system earlier test cycles than UAT phase. Using strong customer facing skills, abled to Test procurement scenarios internally with core IT team and externally with business testers. Prepared them for UAT PHASE by preparing test data, and engaging them testing in ITC testing, preparing job aids and navigate them SAP FIORI apps and SAP T-codes.
- Conducted Group sessions, walk me demo sessions and one on one sessions with business testers to keep them moving in testing cycles.
- User Acceptance Testing-Prepared plan to manage more than 40 STP includes Accounts Payable Super testers during UAT testing. Reviewed test scenarios and making them ready for business testers. Facilitated meetings for testing status update, Liaison between IT development team and business testers for managing the defects.
- User training and documentation- Reviewing Procurement and Accounts payable training documents provided by change management Team and Development Team, Developed work instructions and job aids for end user training.
- Provided support to STP and A/P business trainer during End user training programs after UAT.
Confidential, Maplewood, MN
SAP S4 HANA Functional Tester
Environment - SAP S4 HANA, SD, SAP FIORI, Agile Testing
- Performed Testing in Agile Testing Environment working with self-directed Scrum Teams and development partners with well-defined Scrum Agile process, Principle, and standards.
- Led TDD (Test Driven Development ), and drive all testing phases of each deployment for the Inter-Company (ICO) business process solutions, ensuring completeness of all unit, Functional/integration, Regression and UAT testing initiative
- Tracking agile metrics and Sprint burndown and velocity on daily bases
- Estimated the scope and size of overall testing effort for each user story during story estimation and planning sessions.
- Attending daily standup and Presenting the progress of test tasks and impediments blocking the way of testing.
- Worked collaboratively and productively with scrum team.
- Analyzed user stories to understand testing requirements and maintained testing standards and procedures
- Prepared Functional test cases and automation scripts based on Business Requirement.
- Authored test cases Interim state replenishments involving legacy systems (IOMs, COMs, iHUB, web methods and CARs), Vendor replenishments, Returns, Indirect scenarios and Direct to Customers (drop ship) scenarios.
- Executed test scripts and log defects, worked with the application team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process
- Participated in sprints to ensure that solutions meet business requirements, validate product fixes, inform the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process worked with and assist Dev Ops team with Testing and Release Management
- Ensured compliance to standards, requirements, and test plans with acceptance criteria .
- Accountable for all aspects of test execution within the Intercompany process area.
- Communicating summary status in daily meetings and keeps an inventory of top issues.
- Leading activities for the Automation project, identified Test Scenarios for Automation, planned future automation requirements and Test Scenario identification.
- Partner with other process Test Leads to ensure testing requirements across releases are met.
- Partner closely with all cross functional sub process business leads to ensure solution delivers the end state business requirements.
- Ensure test deliverables throughout the project have consistency and quality.
- System Tested and supported the application for User Application Testing and successful rollouts.
- Provided extensive test data for SD interface unit/integration testing.
- Participated in weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
- Participated in walkthroughs and inspections to ensure business rules, deliverables, and processes are addressed.
- Used Quality Center for Test Planning, Requirements Management and Defect Reporting and Tracking.
- Trained the End user/ Business users and prepared the End user manual and conducted Knowledge Transfer sessions and Production Support.