- Dynamic “never say never” SAP project manager and consultant with more than 17 years of experience leading and delivering highly technical projects with cutting edge solutions.
- Proven and repeated success by leveraging both technical and functional expertise, ability to provide technical guidance while also translating goals and results to operations and end users in a way that creates buy - in, participation and transforms businesses.
- Proactive and modern-day thinker constantly driven to identify opportunities to improve products, services, and technology while also continuously striving to learn and grow professionally and personally.
- Resilient and compelling leader and trusted advisor at all levels from the shop floor to the executive boardroom.
- Exceptional management skills with a keen ability to leverage various project methodologies fitting of small and large teams, and simple to complex development.
- Motivated by internal and external goals and challenges often resulting in delivering more for less, in less time with bigger results.
- Product and Project Management
- Leadership of Large, Global Teams
- Cross Functional Vision and Integration
- Organization/Process Transformation
- Team & Stakeholder Collaboration
- Project Tracking (schedule, costs, resources)
- Innovator, Analytical, Facilitator, Negotiator Translating Technology into Business Meaning
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Waterfall, Agile, Combined Methodologies
- Executive Level Briefings
- Interpersonal and Relationship Building Skills
Project Management, Project Tools, and SAP Topics. EVMS, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Visio, MS Office Tools, Process Modeling, DoD 5000 compliance, Pharmaceutical compliance, government regulations & methodologies, ASAP & Agile methodologies.
Implementation Site Manager, SAP
- Developed and led all blueprint, realization and go live phases ensuring technical and business requirements have been identified and analyzed, decisions & processes documented, and future state design optimized in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Led, coordinated all global resources to maximize communications and collaboration to stay on schedule and budget.
- Selected to lead follow-on phases based on proven results and my ability to manage timelines, resources and complexities.
- Presented with Confidential Achievement Award within the first four months of joining Confidential .
- On track for a second in seven months.
- Completed the blueprint phase ahead of planned schedule minimizing costs and enabling an early start to the next phase.
- Actively led team of internationally located functional and technical resources through prioritization of tasks, development, testing, and solution delivery beyond the satisfaction of the client, schedule and budget.
- Highly engaged IT/Operations liaison between global resources and multiple international concurrent projects.
- Accountable for planning, developing and timely delivery of the product and project activities.
- Delivered innovative and streamlined solutions enabling Confidential to meet their need for global flow through in record time.
- Recruited by senior management to return for post-engagement initiatives based on my ability to deliver measureable results.
Project Manager, SAP
- Developed the project strategy then managed the approach, scope, design, delivery, testing and training for multiple projects to enhance operations through implementation of sophisticated and leading edge technical solutions.
- Developed processes to manage projects funded with government funds and grants and the accountability of such.
- In depth analysis of all operations to identify future business and technical opportunities to take the business forward.
- Redesigned the operations and a facility to enable significant throughput gains, visibility of critical equipment and materials leveraging IT solutions, radio frequency, bar coding, etc.; resulting in fewer project and installation delays.
- Developed a process by which segregated business units became more centralized and government funding more traceable.
Deputy Program Manager, P2P and ERP Advisor, SAP/ERP
- Provide global program guidance and assist in the oversight of multiple and unique Confidential implementations.
- Responsible for briefing Confidential staff, Pentagon officials, SES, on the status, risks, mitigation plans and implementation strategies for Phase I and project estimates for Phase II.
- Delivered the P2P pilot project on time and within budget despite an aggressive schedule, limited resources, and beta software solutions. Very high visibility and pressure due to time sensitivity and downstream integration into other global projects.
- Earned project approval from the Confidential to move into phase II, including a larger team, scope and project required funding.
Enterprise Implementation Manager, SAP
- Developed all project methodologies working with Systems Engineering, project tracking and reporting tools leveraged by functional and technical resources.
- Managed more than 170 resources comprised of multinational consultants, top 5 consulting firms, government, civilian and active military personnel.
- Intensely interviewed and documented Confidential logistics, financial, system and technical requirements throughout hundreds of integrated workshops working side by side with the customer and potential end users.
- Accountable for the end-to-end design, development and delivery of all Confidential logistics and financial processes in addition to integration with another major projects and programs.
- Collaborated with active Confidential, Reserves and National Guardsmen to continuously update their requirements, needs, goals.
- Represented the Confidential Logistics program at high level and visible Confidential meetings to discuss global issues and gaps and collaborate on solutions.
- Trained and implemented Confidential for my organization, developed variance and recovery reports for leadership.
- Promoted three times to greater responsibilities and visibility as an independent consultant (rare occurrence).
- Orchestrated and delivered a major milestone event presenting the future Confidential logistics and finance processes and live demonstration to a 3 Star General, his staff and other highly regarded representatives.