- Over 10 years of IT Professional Experience as IT Engineer for Implementation and Support on servers with Windows Servers
- Strong at Administering, Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
- Experience on Hyper V, Experience in Active Directory, GPOs, File & Print Server
- Experience on Microsoft Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365
- Expertise in configuring DHCP, WINS, DNS Protocols.
- Experience in setting up group policy through Active Directory
- Experience on Microsoft Dynamics Navision 5.0
- Innovative achievement - oriented computer professional with exceptional abilities in the areas of technical support.
- Immediate goal is to provide comprehensive, high quality support to meet the needs of a growing organization.
- Conscientious and dependable in completing systems projects accurately and independently in zero-error-tolerance environment.
- Experienced in system management disciplines, including disaster recovery proven ability to meet and maintain time requirements.
- Worked in all phases of full life cycle implementation using ASAP methodology including analysis, design development, blue print phase, configuration, Cut-over phase, Testing, Training, GO-Live and Post implementation support.
- Utilized flexible security framework that can beadapted tospecific customer (business partners) needs for Interaction Center CRM (Security) and Access Control Engine, User Centered Design (UCD), ACE, CRM 2007, Business Roles, & Technical (ABAP) environments.
- Monitoring the status of Background jobs, Work Process, health checks, analyze system logs.
- Configured RFC connection between the systems in a landscape.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO, Webmaster tools
- Experience in setting up corporate standard image for the global office.
- Experience on Adobe Document Cloud
- Experience developing application/solutions for ad hoc assignments Quick Learner.
- Able to grasp and master new concepts easily. Equally effective working independently or part of a team.
- Extremely hardworking; dedicated to enhancing skill set.
- Hands on experience with DNS, DHCP and Active Directory services and Remote Desktop connection in windows Sever.
- Knowledge on Sql server 2008 R2
- Knowledge on Absolute and Remedy Ticketing Tool
- Good understanding of ITIL guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Platforms: Windows Client any version, Windows Server any version
Packages: Microsoft xxxx and Microsoft Azure
Virtualization: Hyper V,VMware
ERP: Microsoft Dynamics Navsion 5.0
Confidential, Decatur, IL
SAP GRC Consultant
- Configured and Implemented GRC Access Control Suite 5.3
- GRC implementation; automation; upgrade experience with GRC RAR, CUP, ERM, SPM and SAP CUA (Central User Administration) integration with SAP GRC.
- Excellent knowledge of SOX, Audit issues and Segregation of Duties (SoD) issues.
- Under Risk Analysis and Remediation, performed User & Role analysis to identify existing SoD violations.Risk
- Using RAR produced Analytical Reports on User, User Groups, Roles and Profiles. Analysis reports provide real-time data and Management reports retain an offline history of SoD status.
- Performed remediation and mitigation against various risks associated with roles and users. RAR has Simulation features to allow you to assess the impact of potential remediation activities on the reported conflicts prior to making the actual change.
- Experience in creating and assigning FF ID’s and extracting Fire Fighter logs. A firefighter ID is a temporary user ID that grants the user exception-based, yet regulated, access. The firefighter ID is created by a system administrator and assigned to users who need to perform tasks in emergency or extraordinary situations.
- Configured distribution list in CUP, by creating an LDAP connector, created distribution group and add DL group to DL Approvers.
- Created distribution list users in LDAP and UME, assigned distribution list to Roles.
- Configured Workflow, actions and rules.
- Configured HR trigger provisioning and scheduled background jobs.
- Configured User Data source and defined authentication system for requestors using CUP
- Strong capability in using CUP to use the work flow functionality to ensure a comprehensive and compliant change management process for risk control and maintenance.
- Experience in using CUP to configure workflow for User Access Review and User SoD Review.
- Setting up role creation methodology, condition group and role approvers using ERM.
- Skilled in using ERM to configure an approval workflow for role maintenance in Workflow Engine.
- Successfully measured the system for SAP License audit 2010.
- Tracing the functionality after development phase and then designing the Roles/Composites, following SOD analysis and approval process to meet the timely deadlines.
- Troubleshooting/configuring/maintaining AD objects on Active Directory Azure and Provide support on Microsoft 365
- Administering and troubleshooting Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, WINS, and DHCP environments
- Managed User Accounts on Exchange Management Console
- Developed organizational units in Active Directory (AD) and managed user security with group policies.
- Worked on Remote Support through SCCM
- Administrating SCCM and create packaging software’s through SCCM
- Configure and implement SharePoint online and Office 365 services/features/solutions
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Handle IT training, provide necessary guidance to end user and manage user request. Maintain and update technical support document, IT report and policy.
- Create, Manage and provide support on VOIP Shoretel,
- Create and Manage Documents on Adobe Cloud.
- Perform other support and security related duties as assigned
- Maintain Network Security, Server, Active Directory and Exchange backup, and redundancy strategies
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide Tier 3 Technical Support for Client Systems
- Monitor and test application after the updates are pushed.
Technical Support Engineer
- Managing Windows server infrastructure with Physical & Virtual environment
- Configuring and monitoring the health of Active Directory and Servers.
- Managed User Accounts, Computers and Groups in Active Directory
- Troubleshooting the servers all problems like, Authentication, Permission and Replication and Group policies.
- Dealing with access problem, diagnosing and troubleshooting all incidents related to windows & VMware issues.
- Involved in administrating Windows 2008/2012, DNS, DHCP and building new windows physical/virtual servers
- Involved in troubleshooting the issues related to Servers, Local Services, Data Centers, and Server Configuration for Microsoft Windows Systems.
- Active Directory Services -- Managing Users, GPOs & Other Resource objects.
- Deploy and Maintain Windows Virtual Servers via VM templates and patch Windows virtual Guests as needed by creating a maintenance window in Production Environment.
- Cloning, deploying VM's to Template, Templates to VM's, vMotion, Storage vMotion.
- Working on Shoretel Manager assigning of phone extensions and updating it on AD
- Working with ATT and Confidential for the purchase of cell phones for the user
- Worked on the Xmedius E fax project and created documentation for the knowledge base
- To provide technical support solutions to the customers.
- Respond to customer query on Confidential products and solutions.
- Guiding the customers about the Confidential and help the customer’s website buy online.
- Worked on Astro Tooling Ticket
- Worked on Confidential and registering the calls and routing to the concerned department
- Provided options for the Confidential ISP plans