- A dedicated, passionate, professional offering 3+ years of strong functional experience in implementing, customizing, configuring, integrating, testing, writing Functional Specs, data conversions with LSMW, document preparation, user training and production support in SAP FI/CO module.
- A great Team Player with strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills combined with Self - Motivation, Initiative and project management attributes.
- Organization Structure
- Classic and New GL
- Account payable
- Account receivable
- Asset Accounting
- Data Migration (LSMW)
- Cost and profit Center
SAP FICO Functional Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- In General Ledger (GL) configured/setup operational and country specific chart of accounts.
- In New GL worked on the activation of New GL accounting, definition of ledgers for GL Accounting, and parallel accounting.
- Worked on Customer Cash Discount Overview
- Defined Tolerance Groups, Tolerances for Employees
- Created Automatic Payment Program for vendor payments and invoice processing in FI-AP using checks.
- Configured House banks, Payment Methods and tested the Payment Run.
- Worked extensively on unit testing, integration testing, functional testing and user acceptance testing
- Used LSMW methods to upload Master data for Vendors GL accounts
- Provided weekly BPML
- Part of the SAP Financials (FI) implementation team that was responsible for configuring the AR & AP from peopleSoft to SAP
SAP FICO Consultant
- Configured global settings and enterprise structure.
- Configured Cash Journal
- Account receivable: Configured and customized customer account group, master data, Configurated dunning procedure.
- Account payable: Configure and customize vendor account group, master data, automatic payment program and house bank configuration.
- Worked on foreign exchange interface/ FX solution
- Intensive testing to ensure the workflow
- Active member of a team of consultants of the full cycle implementation