- Over 16 years of total IT experience with 9 years as SAP R/3 Sales and Distribution (SD) Functional Analyst implementing Order to Cash system solutions. 7 years as Quality Assurance Lead & Business Analyst with strong domain knowledge in Sales and Product Management, Banking and Financial Services.
- Hands on experience in configuration and working in SAP projects from Business Blueprint, Realization, Finalization, to Go - live & Production Support.
- Experience in full life cycle development of software system in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Evaluated as-is study, fit-gap analysis and designing the solution for SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Order to Cash (OTC) processes.
- Process Expertise includes Master Data, Order Management, Logistics, Shipping, Routing, Billing, Interfaces and Pricing processes using SAP Sale and Distribution module.
- Functional expertise in major business activities such as Shipping Point determination, Pricing Determination, Partner Determination, Output Determination, Route Determination, Bill of Materials and Plant Determination.
- Expert in Definition and assignment of Number Ranges for Customer master, Sales, Delivery and Billing documents.
- Maintained prices, surcharges and discounts, defining condition tables, access sequences and condition types for pricing.
- Proficient on LSMW and Innowera tool for data uploading programs & cut-over activities.
- Monitor the ECC-EWM Inbound/Outbound qRFC queues and defect resolution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve ECC Inbound/Outbound EDI IDOCs with external systems.
- Integrated SD module with other enterprise areas such as FI, MM and EWM.
- Expert in Configuring various advanced functionalities using Copying Controls for Sales, Delivery and Billing documents, Maintenance of Material listing and exclusion, automatic product proposal
- Preparation of Functional Design documents, training materials and providing training for business and end users in Sales and Distribution module.
- Experience in Unit testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance testing and documentation of the Test Data Requirements.
- End-to-End Test Management for complex projects including Test Scripts creation and Test Results documentation in HP-QC, Test Results Reports preparation and Status Reporting, Risk Based Testing to plan effective and efficient testing process.
- Excellent communication skill with all levels of personnel from ABAP Developer, Tech team to high level executive management and good working experience in Team oriented assignments.
ERP: SAP ECC 6.0
Operating Systems: Windows.
Languages: COBOL, C, C++, HTML Programming, Java, SQL, VB Script.
Databases: MS-Access, Oracle and DB2.
Tools: MS-Project Plan, Microsoft Visio, MS Office, Share Point, HP Quality Center, Test Director, EPIC, CLARITY, Jira, Innowera.
SAP SD Sr. Configuration Analyst
- Engaged in the migration of Business processes from legacy AS400 system to SAP ECC 6.0.
- Implemented three End to End Implementation of OTC processes using SAP SD module.
- Configured SAP SD and designed enhancements using standard BADI / User Exist.
- Conducted business workshops for requirement gathering. Educated the business SME’s with the existing SAP business process and best practices.
- GAP analysis between the existing SAP system and the newly acquired divisions and preparing the business blueprint documents.
- Prepared the functional design documents for conversion requirements and other WRICEF objects.
- Setting up SAP Organization structure, Customer Master and Shipping Point configuration.
- Configured sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories and copy controls as per the needs of the subsequent processes. CMIR maintenance for Plant determination configuration, Route determination, text determination, incompletion procedures.
- Performed complete analysis and configuration of order management, availability check with ATP logic and product allocation, shipping, billing and pricing.
- Implemented custom solutions to meet the unique business requirements like: Cross Reference Tables for Material master, Core Logs for Core Banking, Sold-To/Ship-To partners mapping, Product Allocation/ILS and Parameter table to determine & implement specific business needs.
- Worked on Logistic Execution functions including Shipping Points, Routes, Transportation, Goods Issue, Delivery Document Configuration, Delivery Item categories, Picking, Packing, Delivery Scheduling, Delivery Blocks at item and Header Level, Post Goods-issue in Delivery.
- Developed tools for Sales Order mass upload, Customer Master mass maintenance, Partner Functions maintenance, Pricing records maintenance.
- Participated in the data mapping, transformation of data from legacy AS400 system and made the necessary configuration for customer master and sales order flow.
- Implemented enhancements in VOFM Copy Control, Data transfer, Requirement routines to meet business needs.
- Implemented Pricing determination based on Price Lists, Customer & Material Group.
- Extensively involved in the pricing requirement analysis, design and configuration of pricing condition types, access sequences, condition tables and new pricing procedures.
- Supported Master Data maintenance, Partner Determination and Bill of Materials.
- Extensively worked in Data Migration from legacy system to SAP using LSMW & Innowera tool.
- Involved in the cross-functional integration of SD with EWM, MM & FI.
- Worked on Production Support activities that include ECC IDOCs & qRFC queue monitoring and defect resolution.
- Performed the Service Pack upgrade regression testing.
- Worked on EDI 850, 855, 856, 810, Back order processing, batch job scheduling and monitoring.
- Worked on the Mexico CFDI 3.3 Upgrade for Mexico Tax system approval.
- Extensive experience in developing new reports using SQVI & SQ01, creating and assigning Query areas and User groups.
- Basic knowledge in ABAP code debugging.
- Performed the onshore Analyst role coordinating with offshore resources from different geographical locations. Coordination between multiple teams such as Functional, Technical, Business and QA team.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, E2E User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Data migration testing to ensure the Business requirements are configured properly within SAP.
SAP SD Business/Functional Analyst & Test Lead
- Worked as a SAP Functional & Business Analyst, responsible for implementing new enhancements and supporting the existing system.
- Involved in Production support, batch job scheduling and monitoring.
- Implemented custom cockpit solution for Customer Master mass maintenance.
- As-is study, fit-gap analysis, project planning and business blueprinting.
- Worked with core business team to understand the business requirements and mapping the requirements to SAP solution.
- Configured the system for meeting the Business Process Requirements related to Billing, Pricing, Output determination, Account Assignment, Text determination, Partner determination, etc.
- Involved in Pricing Condition Types and Custom Pricing procedures and its Unit Testing.
- Master data maintenance and Sales Order management and testing.
- Implemented Consignment Process, Credit Management. Maintained customer hierarchies.
- Created the Functional, Config & WRICEF documents for the Business team SignOff.
- Coordinated with cross functional teams for integration issues. Coordinating with the FI resource for the SD/FI configuration.
- Involved in the daily test status calls, environment and defects resolution bridges. Trained the Business team in key testing activities and provided the Test updates to E2E Testing teams.
- Review requirements and clarifications with business group at onsite. Coordination with offshore team.
- Coordinated with the User Community for the BRD / UAT signoff.
- Worked with the Testing team for Test script preparations, execution of the scripts in Quality Center and validation of the results.
- Identified the Process improvements indicators.
- Involved in Testing of Confidential Corporate Systems, Co-Brand Cards integration and enhancement Projects.
- Coordinating the Risk Based Testing at each stage of the project and quantifying the risk level for each requirement.
- Identify the Risk if any in Testing and provide the mitigation plan to the Project Management team.
- Develop and maintain Requirement Traceability Matrix to ensure complete test coverage.
- Highly experienced in coordination with the resources working from various offshore geographical locations and time zones.
- Organizing and conducting daily Onshore-Offshore meeting, status reporting to the Business team on regular basis.
- Developing End-to-End Test Plan by coordinating with all dependent systems.
- Consolidate and prepare the End-End Test Strategy by documenting the Test Approach, key deliverables and Entry-Exit criteria for each stage of the project.
- Coordinate the Test Data needs from the individual testing team with the Test Data Management team. Conduct the test scripts walkthrough sessions with Business teams.
- Setting up of Quality Center Project repository, coordination of uploading requirements with risk scores, test conditions and scripts. Monitoring the test execution status in Quality Center.
- Creation of Test reports and getting it signed off from the Business Team.
Test Analyst & Test Lead
- Involved in Testing of Confidential Card products.
- Strong business knowledge of the Confidential Membership Rewards Card products by working on various Membership Rewards projects.
- Performed as an onshore Test Manager on various projects that involved testing.
- Managed onshore offshore resource coordination, effective job allocation, tracking and follow-up based on priorities. Provided the required knowledge transition to the new team members.
- Extensive End-End Test Management knowledge by working on major Confidential projects like Pegasus, Amazon Premium Partner Integration, EMEA & JAPA Backend Integration.
- Collecting and analyzing the client requirements and provide feedback.
- Coordinating Risk Based Testing towards each stage of the project and quantifying risk level for each requirement. Identifying risks and issues involved in test activities, coordinating it till closure.
- Develop test data, creation and execution of the test scripts. Review test scripts prepared by supporting teams in every module.
- Defining key deliverable milestones and finalizing test strategy based on inputs from test support groups and business partners.
- Developing End-to-End Test Plan by coordinating with all dependent systems.
- Setting up of Quality Center Project and monitoring the status in Quality Center.
- Coordinate daily test status calls, environment and defects resolution bridges.
Programmer & Test Analyst
- Onshore lead test analyst and effective coordination with the onshore-offshore teams.
- Consolidation of NEF and GenAM Mainframes into Confidential Mainframe.
- Involved in integration of TLA Mainframe into Confidential Mainframe.
- Interacting with End-Users for inventory collection and moving their components to Confidential Mainframe.
- Preparation of Segment Test Plans. Involved in the analysis and testing of Corporate systems.
- Defect tracking & management and generate key metrics.
- Participate in delivery and process audits.
- Updating the data using SQL as per client’s requirement.
- Testing of Mainframe Jobs and Abend analysis.
- Creation and execution of Test scripts and Defect tracking using Test Director.
- Estimate effort and time for new initiatives on a monthly basis.
- Generate key metrics like defect density, productivity in terms of test coverage, resource utilization and measure the overall performance of the team.
- Consolidating lessons learnt and developing report for identifying the area of improvement for future projects.