- Customer - focused leader with more than 15+ years of cross-industry experience leading cross-functional teams and identifying key areas of focus to drive improvements in the business.
- Articulate communicator skilled in strengthening relationships with business partners, peers, and senior leadership.
- Experienced SAP business professional with knowledge and expertise including areas of Global Finance Transformation, Company code Divestitures, Business Process Re-engineering, Systems Evaluation, and Vendor Selection.
- Proficient in various process work streams like Record-To-Report, Order-To-Cash, Procure-To-Pay, etc.
- Seasoned in complete project management from conceptualization, design and requirements determination to implementation.
- Extensive experience in configuration of SAP FI/CO modules; integration with various modules and ASAP methodology.
- Exposure to other applications like Oracle, JDE, Microsoft Dynamics GP, SAP-PI, SAP BPC, Analysis for Office Reporting Tool, Blackline, Chrome River, OpenText, Dolphin, Vistex, Vertex.
- Multiple Full Life Cycle implementations, Upgrade and Rollout Projects.
- SAP S/4 HANA 1511 implementation experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on-time and within budget.
Confidential, Waterbury, CT
SAP FICO Architect / Senior Consultant
- Led FDMEE Automation project to automate transfer and upload of different files from 7 diverse ERP instances (3 SAP, 3 JDE and 1 MicroSiga) into HFM. Project was delivered successfully and ahead of timing resulting in tangible cost savings by reducing the licenses required for HFM users.
- Integrated Chrome River T&E system with SAP - Built multiple interfaces to send & receive data bi directionally globally.
- Single handedly led and implemented FA and AP integration of OMG entity into the SAP US instance as part of FBIO (Financial Business Intelligence Optimization) project. Helped migrate Product Costing of OMG entity to an existing entity on the SAP US instance.
- Led and implemented rollout of FA and Banking (EBS) to Germany and Italy company codes as part of FBIO Project. Supporting US users on resolving issues and implementing additional functionalities on EBS.
- Designed and led global trading partner project as a pre-requisite to the Blackline project.
- Assisted on Blackline project for inter-company reconciliation, reporting and analysis.
- Design and setup configuration for intra-company, inter-company sales and STO processes.
- Assisted finance users globally on 3 different SAP instances with building custom reports, analyzing complex issues and providing solutions through system configuration changes or enhancements and customizations.
- Supported Product Costing activities including WIP and Variance calculations, settlement of process orders, cost estimate updates, costing run, mark and release for updating the price in material master.
Confidential, New York, NY
Associate Director - SAP Finance (Center of Excellence)/ FICO Architect
- Reported directly to SVP - Finance & Accounting, responsible for championing the business needs and enabling technology to add value and drive efficiencies.
- Wore multiple hats - Led and managed SAP Finance Strategic and Tactical initiatives, supported users globally, external vendor management, help define roadmap etc.
- Worked closely with global stakeholders and decision makers to ascertain, endorse, develop, implement, and support a cost-effective technology solution across the organization.
- Successfully implemented SAP S/4 HANA 1511 for US and UK. Scope included implementation of GL, AP, Banking (EBS) in BAI2 and MT940 formats for multiple bank accounts, FA, Inventory Management, Product Costing and COPA. Functionally led Blueprinting and Realization for Phase II to implement SAP AR and Royalties Integration project globally.
- Participated in Cash and Banking automation vendor selection process and choose HanseOrga as the implementation partner. Project was put on hold due to budget constraints.
- Design and implemented CO-Production Order functionality with MAP price to meet business requirements.
- Implemented Account based COPA including new functionality of Attributed COPA. Supported month and year end activities including settlement, costing, audit request etc.
- Design and implemented New Asset accounting with data migration, posting depreciation to multiple ledgers and COPA, setup of new technical accounts for acquisitions and other postings etc.
- Rolled out global template to Germany and other divisions within the organization.
- Leveraged PANAYA during testing phase for different rounds of testing.
- Architected global SAP COE support model, got buy in from senior management, and rolled out globally - defined templates, processes, governance, SLA’s and other requirements.
- Responsible for resourcing, hiring and managing external consultants.
- Worked with upper management and internal resources to address internal/external audit requirements.
- Trained users globally to make them more SAP savvy.
SAP FICO Senior Consultant
- Successfully led, managed and delivered automation of outgoing payments as part of AP Efficiency Project.
- Helped implement Dolphin PTS solution with OCR capability as part of the APE project.
- Supporting Project Janus - integrating Roxane (BI Divestiture) onto West-Ward’s SAP landscape with FICO modules ensuring business requirements are properly captured, documented and aligned with best industry practices.
- Led and implemented EBS automation and automation of AR Lockbox.
- Part of BI/BW (HANA Database) Financial Analytics program leading and supporting business requirements.
- Responsible for leading and supporting Finance users with analyzing complex issues and providing solutions including all modules.
Confidential, Maitland, FL
ERP Product Manager/Solution Architect
- Confidential is a B2B network that allows vendors (customers) to send (receive) invoices (payments) among other things. Responsible for strategy, architecture, implementation and delivery of integration of large ERP application like SAP, Oracle, and PeopleSoft with Confidential platform.
- Architected and build connectors/interfaces for SAP and Oracle to integrate with Confidential API.
- Managed team of 5 FTE’s and outside contractors based on project implementations.
- Worked with cross functional team to define roadmaps and requirements for product decisions.
- Manage the product roadmap to dates, deliverables, and inter-dependencies. Work closely with prospects, business development team and product marketing to organize and prioritize technical product requirements.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and report status, issues and risks to leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Utilize internal project management tools to manage and close out minor work initiatives in an Agile environment.
- Develop and conduct internal training on processes and tools delivered by engineering and product.
- Work with product teams and technical writer to assist with training and end-user documentation.
- Collaborate with Sales, Professional services, and internal teams to support new and existing clients with Resales demonstrations, RFP responses, documenting integrations and process flows, technical integration support.