- 15 years of expert level techno - functional experience in SD,FI/CO, MM,SRM,CRM, PP, QM, PM& HR modules of SAP ECC
- 3+ years of Native HANA/BW on HANA Architecture experience
- 8 years of BW modelling experience
- Good understanding of Order to Cash and Procurement to Pay process
- Proven expertise in data warehousing and reporting tools
- Worked extensively on multiple full life-cycle implementations with hands-on work to build and architect solutions
- Outstanding ability to gather and translate complex user requirements into practical, cost-effective software solutions on time.
- Extensive experience in the design and development of HANA models using Attribute, Analytical and Calculated views, SLT Replication, Stored Procedures using SQL Scripts and ETL pipelines using BODS
- Implemented 3 Full cycle of SAP BI/BW 3.0B and 7.0, 7.3, 7.4 implementations
- Implemented 3 Full cycle of SAP 4.6C, ECC 5.0, SRM 4.0 implementations
- Extensive experience in the design and development of Queries and Reports using BEX Query Designer, BOBJ,WebDynpro ABAP, Query Jumps, CKF, RKF, Filters, Variables, Conditions, Exceptions, Drilldowns.
- Experience in the design and development of OLAP data modeling, data mapping, and BI components such as InfoObjects, Info Cubes, DSO, Multiproviders, Hierarchy, DTP, Transformations, Start/End Rules, InfoPackages, Process Chains, APD’s and Open Hubs
- Self-starter, result oriented ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills.
LEAD HANA CONSULTANT
- Requirement gathering and design for Data Analytics project to marry data from SAP HR and ITS (Learning Management) for Gas Qualifications
- Attend requirement gathering meeting to discuss options and identify appropriate solution for moving data between Veriforce and ITS Learning Management Systems
- Trained and mentored junior developers and analysts
- Testing and reconciliation strategy for the data migration and analytics
LEAD BW/HANA CONSULTANT
- Translated functional requirements into technical specs, identified from where the data needs to be fetched and created a SQL Script Calculation View for Recommit metrics in HANA for Supply Chain Analytics, created SQL script procedure to push the calculation view data into a table for enhancing the query performance
- Performance tuning of slow running SQL
- Created XSJS scripts for yearend dashboard using filters to be consumed from Angular JS frontend
- SLT Replication for custom tables from ECC holding the product engineering information
- Enhanced and supported Demand Analytics application involving HANA and Tableau systems which shows data from various sources such as Actual Revenue, Act Shipment, Channel Inventory
- Creation of attribute views, analytic views and calculation views
- Created Tableau dashboards for reporting.
- Bug fixes
SENIOR NATIVE HANA ARCHITECT
- HANA migartion for Start- up company to allow lean manufacturing and MRP Planning for reorder point determination which would allow company to carry limited inventory
- Created SAP UI5 HANA XS ODATA Services for table maintenance and stored procedure calls to be consumed from FIORI using, XSJS,JSON, Java Script
- Moved inventory balances, goods receipts and issues related data from ECC to HANA
- Translated ABAP code from ECC to SQL scripts using SQL, CE functions, Cursors, Exception Handling
- Experienced in performance tuning of slow running SQL procedures
- Created BODS job to allow selective data upload into HANA- Created ETL jobs to bring in data for past consumption, inventory balances, future demand and various other master data such as materials, vendors and plants.
- SLT Replication of finance data
- Designed tables and views, Attribute, Analytical and Calculation views
- Created BO Design Studio dashboards for reporting, Micro strategy reports
SENIOR BI/HANA CONSULTANT
- Worked with the users to get the requirements, performed gap analysis for BW on HANA project, created technical designs, developed, tested and rolled out projects
- Worked on BI to SAS interfaces for Open Orders and MDM (Master Data Management) - Master Data from MDM needed to be available to SAS Interface. Involved in creating info objects, data sources, BODS job, Composite Providers and Calculation Views. The Calculation Views were used to send the data over to SAS through BODS ETL tool.
- Created composite providers to join the master data with transaction data and get the code push down benefits of HANA
- Created calculated views based on the generated analytical views
- Created stored procedures using SQL Scripts
- Created Universe using BO 4.1 for Open Orders and Purchasing Reports and developed WEBI reports
- Came up with testing strategy, created and performed unit and integration testing