- A SAP Integration Consultant working as an Integration Architect with Complex SAP Integration Solution, blueprinting, designing & implementation experience with a global consulting company.
- Successfully delivered as an Integration Architect - Designed the complete integration solution for a Confidential based Smart Meter implementation project - an IoT (Internet of Things) implementation
- Project Lifecycle experience ranging from Analyze (blueprint), Design, Build, Roll-Out, Support, Upgrade from SAP PI to PO and Migration from various middleware platforms to SAP PO
- Designed an delivered a bespoke solution for SAP AMI Integration with a third party MDMS system enabling Smart metering infrastructure.
- Successfully carried out a SAP PI Upgrade project as the NW PI technical Lead and Integration Solution Designer along with providing live system gatekeeper analysis at client location.
- Have gained a range of functional knowledge in the European De Regulated Utilities Retail market, Chemical Industry and online payment processing systems through professional experience in implementing SAP systems
- SAP Advanced Metering Infrastructure - SAP AMI
- Hands on experience with SAP HANA Cloud Integration/ Cloud Platform Integration system, SAP PI 7.11, 7.5, 7.3 Eclipse based Integration flow development.
- Worked with and configured multiple adapters IDOC, JMS, Mail, SOAP, RFC, File, HTTP, WS, REST, JDBC
- Developed custom Adapter modules that work with the Dynamic configuration, Module parameters, and manipulation of the Payload content
- Developed Advanced Adapter scenarios, iFlows, BPM, BRM and sync/async bridge scenarios
- Extensive experience with ABAP Proxies and Proxy generation
- Experience with Netweaver Admin tools, PO monitoring and troubleshooting, SLD configuration and set up
- Custom SAP Logging usage and analysis of NWA logs
- Development of Web services via PI exposing SAP RFCs and the use of WSNavigator and SOAP UI for testing
- Experience in Java, XSLT and Graphical Mapping, UDFs, Multi Mapping and parameterized mappings.
- Worked with multiple file formats, EDIFACT, ANSI, XML, Flat file, Comma separated, Pipe delimited
SAP PO Consultant
- Designing SAP PO 7.5 interface solutions to replace existing interfaces implemented in Webmethods and other legacy applications.
- Create solution documents, Technical Documents, Effort estimation and perform functional build quality evaluations
- Designs include extensive utilization of SAP PO 7.5 BPM and BRM
- Provide expertise to upgrade from dual stack SAP PI 7.11 to single Java stack SAP PO 7.5 including redesigning ccBPM to Netweaver BPM
- Working with ChemX and other B2B EDI standards used across the Chemical Industry
- Integration Architect: Designing integration solutions in accordance with architectural standards
- Authored Integration Blueprint and Design specifications ensuring that new technology solutions are designed for optimal access and usefulness.
- Identifying & designing the solution-wide interfaces inventory, perform RICEFW estimation and technical work planning.
- Liaising with SAP AG consultants as part of “SAP Max Attention” solution review sessions
- Reviewing and signing off SAP PI build.
- Leading the offshore integration build team from onshore client location.
SAP PI Technical Lead
- PI technical Lead for the Upgrade project working at client location in the Confidential .
- EHP and SP upgrade through Software Update manager (SUM).
- Designing test scenarios, designing and formulating the cut over approach
- Present and acquire client sign offs for test outcomes and cutover plans
- SAP PI lead for Go live planning and execution
- Defect analysis and resolution.
SAP PI Technical Consultant
- Defect analysis and resolution.
- Knowledge transfer sessions with testers
- Used expertise to finalize deployment strategy.
- Successfully enabled project timelines to return on track by resolving long standing defects.