- SAP PI Professional with around 9 years in the IT industry as an SAP PI/PO Consultant with experience in full life cycle implementation - analysis, design, development, configuration, testing and post-production support of applications using SAP NetWeaver PI (XI/PI 7.0, 7.1, 7.3(Single stack), PO 7.4, 7.5), along with exposure to ABAP, ECC and Java.
SAP PI Consultant
- Hands-on experience in developing objects in SAP PI/PO, SAP XI, SAP PI 7.1, 7.3, Enterprise services repository and Integration directory.
- Hands-on experience in working with Eclipse based standard editors for modeling and implementation of processes using iFlows for SAP PO 7.5 using SAP NWDS.
- Worked on SAP PO Single Java Stack interfaces involving IDoc-and HTTP-adapters, NWBPM, iFlows and DirAPI.
- Good knowledge on RNIF and PIDX Industry standard Integration, ccBPM, Alerts and Java Mapping.
- Worked on SAP PI adapters like IDoc, REST, RFC, SOAP, JDBC, FTPS, RNIF, XI and Mail.
- Experience in working and monitoring interfaces on Extended Advanced Adapter Engine (AEX) of SAP PO.
- Knowledge on Seeburger BIC, ANSI, EDIFACT Configuration, PGP encryption and decryption process .
- Actively involved in understanding functional specifications and converting into technical specification, testing interfaces and fixing errors.
- Expertise in handling complex mapping requirements using UDFs and JAVA Mappings, programs for pre/post-processing with the help of core JAVA.
- Apart from regular projects, have worked on competency support projects for Philips Test Factory, PWC, Etisalat, CUP, Mylan Pharma, OTM, EDI, CLM E-Sourcing, SAP MII Integration Projects.
SAP PO Freelance Consultant
- Migrated existing interfaces from SAP PI 7.1 dual Stack to SAP PO 7.5 java only.
- Redesigned the interfaces involving ccBPM to NW BPM.
- Analyzed the functional specification provided by the clients and created technical specifications.
- Designed complex Interfaces involving NWBPM, REST, SOAP, File FTPS adapters.
- Developed Enterprise Services Repository & Directory Objects for high volume interfaces.
- Developed Java Mapping to handle complex scenarios involving lookup.
- Responsible for unit testing & integration testing and resolving the issues.
- Monitored and supported the developed interfaces in JAVA stack.