- 22 years in SAP FI - CO as a Manager/Sr.Manager SAP FI-GL, AR, AP, AA, CO-CCA, CO-IO, PCA, CO-PA, ICO.
- 10 years SAP FI-CO Manager for Global rollouts: Strong Integration experience with SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP CO.
- Full Lifecycle, Upgrade, Assessment, Application Production support, Trainer, Program Sr. Manager, Confidential Lead
- Experience Pharma, Manufacturing, Computer Chip, Retailers, IT Consulting, Multimedia, Government, leather Goods, Chemical, Paints, Medical Instrument, FDA regulated environment.
- Over 14 years of Experience in Finance, Controlling and Management Information Systems, Tax Detailed oriented, Self-directed and strong independent problem-solving skill prior to SAP FI CO.
- SAP S4HANA Financial and Central Finance Trained.
- Integration for Indirect Tax/ withholding Tax for North America, EMEA, APAC regions, Transfer Pricing and property tax for US based Multi Nationals.
- Familiar with tools for MS Visio, MS Project, HPQC, ServiceNow.
Confidential, Florham Park, NJ/ Wilmington, DE
Sr.Manager- SAP FICO
- Managed team of forty resources for all modules of SAP FICO, OTC, RTP, WHL, BI, APO for Tax optimization project for Asia for five countries Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan and Singapore.
- Involved end to end OTC, RTP, Finance, Scenarios Integration with One Sabrix/OneSource using Singapore as principal entity and two hundred plus scenarios with different business processes.
- Drop shipment, sale to distributor, consignment fill up, issue, local and export and trading scenarios.
- Supported BIT, USAT, Hypercare and knowledge transfer to for Production support for two waves.
- Involved in detailed Indirect tax activities and impact of ONESOURCE integration issues.
- Automated STO Set up to minimize impact of principal middleman entity.
SAP and Tax Lead
- Attended three weeks knowledge transfer sessions for Indirect Tax for Confidential Agri Science business worldwide which is transferred to Confidential at Saginaw, MI for OTC, RTP scenarios presentation.
- OneSource Global Next for Other than US 30 countries in Asia, EU, Americas. Opti suite for India, Brazil
- Build and Managed team of 45 ERP Resources: FI/CO, SD, MM, WHL and ABAP, Basis
- Resolved Billing and E Invoicing related issues for Italy, Turkey, Mexico and Columbia using FORIBA and SOVOS.
- Involved in BRF Plus and VIM documentation and issue resolutions, set up of OBCD
- Managed service now ticketing tool and kept minimum defect open based on priority for a year. Resolved production defects working with team including Vistex,Onesource.
SAP Controlling Lead
- Validation of data for cost center, Internal Order, Cost Center Group, Cost element, Cost element Group, Internal Order Group, SKF for Spin three company codes for each single company code.
- Managed team of 15 resources: Finance, Controlling, Tax, OTC, RTP, ABAP
- Application and analyses of 300 plus OSS Notes issued by SAP for Sales, Purchases, Imports, Customs Duty, Subcontracting, Input Service Distributor (ISD), Journal Vouchers: J1IGJV, STO Configuration J 1IG INV intra plant Goods movement, NVV purchases.
- Blue Print Documentation for 150 Plus Scenarios with Tax advising team and Update of Process flows for SAP Implementation and Test Script derivation.
- Designed 250 plus tax codes for CGST, SGST, IGST for various Compliance requirements by Business place (State) and Nature of Tax calculation for Five different rates: For 12 state registration and relevant GL accounts for Reporting.
- Development of Custom report to support and upload data for GSTR1, GSTR2, GSTR6. Management Reports for Plant to Plant Transfers and Sub contracting tracking
- Development of Various Invoice forms by Business Units for Intra, Interstate, Export, Deemed Export, High Sea sale, Bounded warehouse, Subcontracting Challans, Delivery Challans, Credit and Debit Memo to accommodate GST changes including Bill of Supply.
- Update Tax Impact on existing Custom Transactions and Processes.
- Update of Master data for Customer, Vendor and Material.
- Post go Live support for Determination and Compliance reporting for 90 days and smooth transition to another consulting Company.
- Accommodate changes to ICO posting and Tax impact on ICO Commission accrual and Tax calculation.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- SAP FICO CIN expert to analyze and design new business processes.
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
- Serve as a liaison to the business community and participate in user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective.
- SAP CIN and SAP tax knowledge; specifically supporting APAC area:
- Very strong resource work with VAT, Sales Tax, Direct/Indirect Tax. Have a broad knowledge in tax functionality, expertise in tax configuration and ECC, and integration with tax Bolt-on.
- India local vendor Depot material where business do not know values of excise till they receive excise invoice. PO price is including excise. MIRO level we need adjust the cost/excise & local depot selling imported goods with CVD.
- India Deferred tax set up tax solution for service Tax program RFUMSV50
- TAN based withholding Tax resolution: application of 40 notes as current system
- Mexico differed tax is not supported by ONESOURCE it currently supports only RFUMSV25
- Application of KKC new rules testing and validation from business.
- Ten new RICFE’s for Reporting for Depot, Thailand OSS notes application for Branch code.
Confidential, Buffalo Grove, IL
Tax Team Lead
- Strong resource work with VAT, Sales Tax, Direct/Indirect Tax. Have a broad knowledge in tax functionality, expertise in tax configuration and ECC, and integration with tax Bolt-on.
- Set up end to end process from Configuration, Master data update and Document update. Sales Tax code set up with JCD.Taxable and Nontaxable.
- EU required Set up and Foreign VAT credit using FBTR set up for French VAT.
- Withholding tax set up with Branch Code reporting. Services Deferred VAT setting.
- Golden VAT Invoice Interface and required set up to make it work for Invoice limit and Line limit. Inbound and Outbound File Generation. Inbound with invoice and date update.
- Document update: Set up end to end process from Configuration, Master data update and Document update
- Set up Service Tax with Service category and service tax reporting. India withholding tax.
- Service tax with expenses out, input credit, reverse charge and Capital goods expenses out.
- Bank Charges and VAT calculation, withholding set up.
- New set up of Country for VAT and Withholding tax
- New set up for Country and Withholding tax:
- General scope Includes set up of VAT tax code, Condition, assignment to Master data, testing and moving to production and compliance Reporting.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Tax Team lead
- Managed team of seven resources and Taxation of various countries NA, EMEA, APAC hands on experience.
- ONESOURCE GLOBAL NEXT integration with SAP for above countries except India with new structure and Design from Thomson Routers
- Complete Integration of ONESOURCE GLOBAL NEXT (SABRIX) for Asia Pacific Countries covers Integration Set up, testing and Completing Documentation for Production Path
- Unit testing done for OTC, RTP, SAP-ICO, WHL and Depot related processes: Deferred tax on services, branch code Thailand, Industry code for Malaysia, Golden Tax invoice for China, E-Invoice for Korea, Numbering invoice for Taiwan GUI,
- Where standard SAP solution was not available created requirement document and Functional specifications and working with ABAP team completed 45 plus RICEFWs.
- Developed and demonstrated Extended Withholding Tax with all Complexities in countries including exemption, rounding off, Invoice vs. Payment posting, reason code, treasury, Tax treaty, cash discount, Output group and forms assignment
- Set up for tax VK11, MEK1, FV11, OB40, OVK1, OBYZ, OBA1, OY07, OY17, OY01, OBY6 settings.
- Developed solution for Treasury Interest and Dividend payment with to BTE10810 with custom table.
- MIRO related issues for related companies: multiple vendors for services design review
- Property tax returns requirement for US for eleven states for Tax group for Asset and Material Inventory by Tax jurisdiction code.
- Admin expenses, Amortization, bad debts, Capital, COGS, Commission’s, Depreciation, Dividends, Insurance, Interest, Pension, Executive compensation, R&D Expenses, Accrued vs. Paid Criteria
- Solution for replacement for legacy for R&D Tax credit using four level, Budget based, Project Type based SAP PS solution
- Shipment cost settlement issues and configuration set in OBCD for vendor and Tax code
- Testing of scenarios for Great Britain, Belgium: Plants abroad, EU triangular deal, High sea sale, Subcontracting PO, Tax Exempt location like Jersey in UK
- Taiwan: local sale and purchases, Import and Export, Bonded warehouse, foreign services, Indent sale
- India: CENVAT, Bond stalemated, SED, BED for Customs clearing, Sample Goods, Document splitting issues, Service Tax, Excise credit for service tax, VAT Set Off and Reduction in set off for interstate Transfers, CST and all relevant Forms
- Export sale, Deemed Export, Merchant Export, SEZ, 100 EOU sale with all Relevant forms
- Tax compliance requirements and forms.
- Involved in Design of Seven Functional design document for TP Tool and Source of Manufacture concept and Transfer Arm’s Length Rules. Interface for Inbound and Outbound pricing for intercompany,
- Resolve ICO related IDOC, OBCD issues. Tax setting impact, Reverse charges on services for EU and India.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Finance and Procedure to Pay Lead
- Full Life Cycle, Project Analysis, Blueprinting, Design, Testing, and Conversion
- Managed team of six resources and hands on experience.
- Confidential -Aventis Genzyme Integration Project Blue Pint and GAP Analysis
- Full Life Cycle, Project Analysis, Blueprinting, Design, Testing, Cut-Over, Support