- HR Technology leader with 13 years of Proven expertise in Program Management, Digital transformation, IT Consulting & Services, Strategy, Product Management, Team Management, Organizational Development & Talent Management across industries such as Media, Manufacturing, Logistics, Retail, Food & Pharma
- Subject matter expert in SAP HR, Cloud - based SAP SuccessFactor and SAP HANA with deep knowledge of Human Resource, Finance Domain; Hands-on Experience with Agile/Scrum, Waterfall and ASAP methodology
- Problem-solving and Analytical skills with Established management experience driving internal and external client-facing projects, managing multiple projects in matrix structured organizations while developing strategic solutions to improve business results globally
- Proficient in Evaluating, Analysing and Translating Business Requirements to Functional and Technical requirements and Developing strategic solutions to improve business results globally
- Experience of working in a global environment and in the onsite-offshore delivery model
- Strategic thinker with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to thrive in a dynamic and diverse business environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders in global organizations
- Up-to-date with NEW technology: Machine learning, AI, Blockchain, Data science
SAP HCM Functional and Technical Expertise: (wage types, Payroll Schema/Rules/Functions/Operations,Payroll Results, Gross-to-net functionality, Retro processing,Taxability models, BSI Tax factory integration,BSI Tubs update, Benefit Integration, Posting to accounting, Third Party Remittance,, Bank transfer, Off-Cycle Workbench, HR Process Workbench, Payroll adjustments workbench and Tax reporter,Year-end processing)Personnel Administration, Organizational Management: (Objects, Relationships, Concurrent employment) , Time Management (Time Evaluation, overtime calculation), Benefits (Benefit plans, Employee & Employer contribution for employee benefit and calculating coverage amount), Compensation Management, Performance Management, Talent management
ABAP/ABAP HR: SAP R/3 - 4.7 & ECC5.0, ECC 6.0 - Data Dictionary, Reports (Classical & Interactive), ALV, Module Pool/Dialog Programming, Smart Forms, SAP Scripts, Adobe Form, Interface, Enhancements and User-exits, BADI, Data Conversion ( LSMW ), BAPI, ALE/IDOC , Proxy, Business Workflows development, Net weaver components( ESS/MSS ), Web-dynpro ABAP, Object oriented programming, SAP Query/Infoset query, HR Form, Logical database (PNP, PNPCE and PCH),Concurrent employment, PU12, Payroll Schema/function/Operation
Tools: Control-M Enterprise Manager tool (Kraft), REVTRACK transport management tool ( Kraft), Incident management tools ( Remedy, Maximo, Service-now ), Mercury/HP Quality Center( HPQC ), Solution Delivery Management System ( SDMS ), Rational Portfolio Manager ( RPM ), Rational Clear quest, SAP Blue Reach ( Confidential ), Managed File Transfer( MFT ), Confidential Tivoli Job scheduler, Lotus Notes, Service-Now Incident Management Tool
SAP HCM Techno-functional Lead
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Lead global projects to maximize the capabilities of the Core HCM system by optimizing and enhancing current functionality, implementing new functional modules and managing future releases.
- Work as SAP HCM Subject Matter expert and design & develop new functionality for all functions - PA, OM, Payroll, Time, Benefit, Compensation, Performance Management, Learning- Proven Needed partner for the business
- Single point of contact Payroll activities - US & Canada Payroll, BSI Tax factory /TUBS update, HRSP (HR Support pack)/CLC (Country Legal Changes) upgrade, Annual enrolment, Year-end activities (Work schedule, Holiday calender, Payroll calendar, Posting calendar updates), W2/1099R Form processing, HR-FI Integration, T4/T4A, Record of employment(ROE), Workers Compensation Board(WCB) configuration
- Worked as technical integration subject matter expert on for North American SAP Payroll and worked on ABAP development and customization and interface integration
- Drive key partnerships with the software vendor regarding system advancement, administration issues, and works with HR Leadership to ensure appropriate levels of user adoption and the achievement of efficient HR processes.
- Coordinate and communicate tasks with onsite and offshore team members located globally
- Develops project plans, prioritizes project requests and monitors project completion to assigned deadlines to ensure quality and timely delivery of solutions. (definition, development, testing, implementation and post-go-live support/ AMS)
- Act as service integrator with Cloud (Successfactor, Kronos, SAP Concur) service providers and third-party application (ADP, Fidelity, TALX, Bowne, Citibank, Service-now, etc) service providers and in-house application maintenance (SAP FICO, LDAP, Identity management) teams
- Hands-on experience of ABAP development of custom Payroll function, operation, Interfaces, Remuneration statement
- Key stakeholder in the RFP process and selection of the 3rd party implementation partner/s for the project
- Work with business end-users and Delivery Centre analysts to clarify and develop functional designs
- Identify regression and integration testing requirements and provide guidance to project teams in developing end-to-end test scenarios. Help business in UAT and provide training to end-users
- Facilitate Maintenance of Business(MOB) and Root Cause Analysis(RCA) processes, driving continuous improvement
- Facilitate and improve change management process including Incident Management, Problem Management, Root cause analysis
- Assess the systems changes for SOX impacts, communicate the impacts to the business, and seek approval from Internal Controls/ Shared Service Centre (SSC).
- Drive and collaborate with Strategic Partners to update and leverage a Common Knowledge Management (CKM) repository to improve institutionalization of knowledge and speed of recovery during Incident triage
- Work with GIS, Business and SaaS providers to ensure optimal environment and on-going assessments
- Stays abreast of HR technology best practices and changing technologies to maintain your domain expertise and make recommendations for enhancements or change based on HRIS roadmap.
- Represents HR on the system and operational committees and project teams, ensuring needs and requirements are supported and maintained.
- Managed MOB (maintenance of business) and IT service management process(Service-now); Implemented continuous improvement processes, such as payroll process automation ($500k saving per year, 50%-time reduction), expedited incident/service request resolution (70% volume reduction within 2 months)
- Engaging Leader for 15 employees, ensuring skill development, career planning, and on-going coaching to create a diverse, high performing organization.
SAP HCM Lead Analyst
Confidential, Benton Harbor, MI
- Managed multi-vendor global rollout of cloud-based ERP implementation (SAP-Successfactor) worth $50m and Set up HR Shared Service Operation servicing 100k+ employees across 5 continents
- Manage and work with Support Partners (NGA, Accenture, Confidential, SaaS providers- Taleo, Succcess Factor, Kronos, Globoforce, Empower, Lexicon, Benefit Providers)
- Strategized and led global reward & recognition Project worth $1m by integrating SAP with SaaS vendor - leading to improved employee engagement from 80% to 97% within a year
- Designed and developed Global id for employee and dependents to enable single sign-on for all the benefit providers/3rd party vendors
- Managed post-merger integration of several global acquisitions by Whirlpool- Hafei (Asia), Indesit (Europe), Kitchen Aid(Australia), American Dryer (USA)- with minimum business disruption
- Pioneered as change agent during enterprise google deployment and IT service management transformation; Involved with RFP and bid evaluation process and compliance & auditing requirements
- Successful go-live of myHR Portal implementation (Towers Watson), myHR dependent access, Time management (Kronos), Rewards and Recognition Project (Globoforce/Bravo), Tax interface(Empower) Compensation statement, Travel and Expense (concur), Global Mobility(Lexicon, Weichert, Deloitte), BSI Tax factory 10.0 upgrade, Bid&Bump system support, Bank SWIFT Migration
- Design of Global id for employee and dependents to enable single sign-on for all the benefit providers/3rd party vendors
- Process improvement for overall Security and Identity management (ITIM) by streamlining the Global Transfer process
- Interact with Global Partner Delivery Centre Leads for NGA and Accenture on a day-to-day basis to assist with completion of Enhancements, Service Requests, and Incidents (Maintenance of Business)
- Single point of contact for US and Canada Payroll activities - BSI Tax factory /TUBS update, HRSP (HR Support pack)/CLC (Country Legal Changes) upgrade, Annual Benefits enrolment, Year-end activities, W2 Form processing, HR-FI Integration, Claims settlement
SAP HCM Techno-functional Consultant/AMS Lead
- Managed HR Business Transformation projects for fortune 50 companies, Projects ranging $100k-10m; Was involved in AS-IS and TO-BE Gap Analysis and Business Re-engineering Process
- Designed and developed a product- Dynamic interface and payroll comparison tool, patented and used by Confidential for various project wins; Tool reduces development time by 70%
- Architected the paycheck integration for Kraft-foods and Confidential and helped Confidential to win $10m project by turning around project status from red to green and exceeding service level for the next three quarters
- Work with client in translating Business requirements into functional specification document and Detailed Design Documents and further realization through technical design and development
- Coordinate and communicate tasks with onsite and offshore team members located globally.
- Ensure that development is performed as per requirements, with proper resource utilization following project accepted standards and doing the quality review for deliverables.
- Ensuring reusability and detail documentation of deliverables for future extensions.
- Worked as technical integration subject matter expert on for North American SAP Payroll transformation leveraging deep technical understanding of how SAP Payroll works to the scope and deliver high-impact gross-to-net payroll functionality.
- Extensive hands-on experience with design, configuration and coding for various modules - Payroll, Time, Benefits, Personnel Administration, Org management, Compensation, Performance Management, Travel expense, ALE-Idoc, workflow, ESS/MSS, PU12, Smartforms, SAP-Script, Adhoc-Queries, HR Mini master, SRM, Data conversion, SAP HR Security roles, HR-FI Integration, Upgrade & Support packs, Applying SAP Notes
- Efficiently designed and developed various integration between upgraded global SAP system and new tools for Recruiting (Taleo), Knowledge Management, Call & case management (eHR), Compensation (Workscape) and Talent management process (SuccessFactors), Learning(Plateu), Paterson (EMEA Payroll), Integration with ADP(Globalview), Employee verification(Talx), Bank transfer/check printing(Bowne), Benefit (Fidelity,Vanguard )
- Extensive experience of developing interfaces and Programs using Webdynpro ABAP, Workflow, Module pool, Smart form, SAP-script, Custom IDOC creation / Creating IDOC extension, Message type, Partner Profile configuration, ABAP Report Programing including ALV and Interaction Report and Classical Report, User Exits, BAdi and Enhancement Spot (Implicit and Explicit), LSMW, BAPI, SAP Function module, including RFC function module, ABAP Transport Mechanism (with Rev Track), SPAU & SPDD for SAP upgrade
AMS Payroll Lead
- Responsible for North American SAP Payroll support and deliverables to the client - Day-to-day payroll activities, BSI Tax factory, TUBS, HRSP, Year-end activities, Tax form, Year-end adjustments
- Manage Enhancements, Service Requests, and Incidents - Impact analysis, Estimation, Prioritization, Delivery
- Vendor Management, Change Management, Resource Management, Capacity Management, Risk Management
SAP HCM Techno-functional Lead
- Multiple Transformation - SAP upgrade from ECC 5.0 to 6.0, North American payroll implementation for US and Canada, Global multi-language ESS/MSS implementation, Cadbury acquisition, Company split into Kraft and Gemini
- Subject matter expert on ALE-Idoc- Master data interface to Cadbury HR system “EuHreka’ for 17 countries
- Conversion Lead for Cadbury migration, managed Unit test, SIT, UAT, Compare, Parallel, Mock and Production, Managed all phases of conversion data extraction, data cleansing, file preparation, load, error report, correction, reconciliation report. LSMW design development, custom report for the error log