- He is Senior ABAP developer with over 15 years of experience .
- He is experienced in custom development, Configuration, delivering functionality on time within budget and meeting business needs.
- He worked in various industry verticals which includes Retail, Manufacturing, Oil, Pharmaceutical, Telecom and Engineering.
- Strong functional knowledge in the areas but not limited to FICO SD MM PP QM WM and ALE/EDI/IDOC .
- Experienced in onsite/offshore model of work.
- He is also trained in FICO and got Certified .
- Strong hands on exposure in ABAP programming (RICEFWs) which includes Classical, Interactive, ALV Reporting, OO ALV, BAPI, RFC, interfaces, Conversions, BDC programming, LSMW, Dialog Programming, BADI, User exits, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, DDIC objects and System Integration methodologies
- Experienced in Requirement analysis, Review Functional specifications, preparing Technical specifications, Interface Designing, Data Conversion and Migration, Coding, Configuration, Modification, Unit Testing and Reviewing of the objects, go - live assistance and post implementation support.
- Working with the functional teams to develop functional unit test (FUT) documentation and scenarios
- Worked in 3 complete life cycle 3 Upgrade projects, 5 Support projects
- Hands on exposure in ALE/EDI/IDOCS, FTP Programs, OSS Notes, HP Quality Centre, Ticket Handling, Interface Framework.
- Result-driven, self-motivated and organized professional with short learning curve, skilled in orchestrating tasks and details to achieve overall project goals.
- Good understanding of Project management Tools & Techniques. Experienced working within a multi-cultural environment.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
SAP ABAP Support Lead
- Development of complex ALV reports, Functional modules and User exits.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications
- Configured and tested the SAP EDI inbound settlement detail transmission via the 812 Debit/Credit Memos transaction for the orders, Lodgment Smart forms, Part Replacement Smart forms, QM Inspection BDC for QA14 transaction with ALV report, and Product order smart form.
- Developed a BDC program for GTA-Trading purchase orders are drop ship orders and the po price and standard prices are different for all the materials. FI wants to capture the price variance to net off the difference as intercompany profit elimination while reconciling with Century books.
Confidential, Charleston, SC
SAP Technical Lead
- Development of eight new interfaces from SAP to MES. MES is SQL server system which actually maintains Purification Collusions Production Process data.
- Development of Production Order Inbound Idoc function module which does creation of Confirmation in SAP against to Production Order (Outbound).
- Also this Function modules checks whether the Production Order is TECO’d. If it is TECO’d it would not create confirmation.
- Development of complete setup of ALE IDOC for MATMAS, WMMBXY, CLAMAS and LOIPRO msg types
SAP Technical Lead
- New Implementation project. Worked as onsite coordinator for offshore team.
- Plan and coordinate project activities and deliverables for EDI from source to target with external partners
- System configuration and testing in the areas of FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-GL
- Coordinate and communicate functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions with IT capability resources by designing and documenting advanced functional specs.
- Responsible for EDI monitoring and troubleshoot transaction errors
- Involved in technical and functional meetings for development & enhancements for existing objects
- Development of Smart forms for PO, Agreement & Delivery Schedule.
SAP Onsite Techno-Functional Lead
- Developed EDI 852 for 60 vendors, Developed Interfaces for Automed Pharmacy Dispensing system, COGS Interfaces, Warehouse RF screen, 3 way match Reports and enhancements.
- Developed interfaces using AIF (Application Interface Framework) for Product Active Item lookup, Inventory Lookup Inventory allocation, Shipment and Picking, EDI 856 ASN inbound IDoc, EDI 850 & 855 IDoc.
- Configured vendor and customer one-time-accounts
- Successfully tested critical business transactions in the finance module, including vendor and customer’s invoices and payments, document fast entry, G/L posting, and recurring entry programs
- Providing expertise on the business process management to make overall technical design
- Developing/Enhancing New SAP ABAP Objects/Interfaces, RF Screens, EDI/IDocs and Data Collections.
- Technical Requirement gathering and performing the assessment study from the Confidential Caremark Systems.