- Over 15 years of IT experience which includes Nine (9) years in SAP OTC as Functional Consultant specializing in Sales and Distribution and Material management modules in Automobile, Pharmaceutical, Food and OIL & GAS Industries.
- Managed all aspects of SAP solution design through technical implementation.
- Technical design expertise includes product development, testing, implementation and support of on - line systems. Strength lies in implementing integrated solutions and knowledge of varied functional areas of Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, Logistics Execution and Finance.
- Good understanding of all phases of system development life cycle across Industries such as Automotive, Food, Distribution, Engineering Products.
- IS OIL & GAS Downstream.
- Knowledge in IS-Oil configuration for pipeline, rail, truck and book transfer mode of transports
- Worked on different Types of Taxes (US Federal Excise Taxes, US state excise Taxes, Environment Fees, Pre-Paid Sales tax, Oil Spill fee, Leakage Under Storage Tax (LUST)etc.
- Proficient in the use of AGILE/ASAP implementation methodology and SAP Solution Manager.
- Analyze the Business Requirements, Needs and Objectives and Map them to the SAP processes, solutions and products that are being implemented.
- Expert in functional analysis, Gap analysis, Business Process Re-Engineering & testing and interacted with client consulting companies for streamlining the business processes.
- Three life cycle implementations Data collection, Gap Analysis, Business Blueprint, Legacy System Conversion, Realization, Testing, Final Preparation, Go-Live and Support, Training and Documentation.
- Gather requirements and translate them into Functional Specifications
- Experience in Europe, North America, and South Africa Sales processes.
- Expertise in Implementing, Customizing, IMG Configuration, Analysis, Application Design, Testing, User Training, Support in SD module.
- Knowledge in IS-Oil configuration for pipeline, rail, truck and book transfer mode of transports TSW, exchanges, Hydro carbon product management (HPM), Marketing, Accounting & pricing (MAP) and Transportation and Distribution (TD). Order to Cash Cycle Sales contracts, orders, pricing, shipping and billing and also Procurement to pay cycle configuration Purchasing, Inventory Management and Invoice Verification of Materials Management module and work flow.
- Sound knowledge and experience in integration of SD-MM, SD-FI & SD-CRM, LE Modules, Interfaces, EDI / IDOC, Functional Specs for RICEF’s objects
- Outbound EDI 810 Invoice, EDI856 ASN, EDI855, order confirmation, EDI404 waybill and Inbound EDI 850, purchase orders, EDI 875, multiple PO EDI945 consignment issue order, EDI824/864 message, EDI 860 PO change, EDI 753 Request for Routing Instructions, EDI 870 order status.
- Debugging knowledge in ABAP.
- Experience in SD Area: New Sales Order types, Order Entry, Deliveries, Invoicing, Pricing Procedures and Conditions, Creating Output Types, Output Determination, Account Groups, Condition Types, Customer Master, Material Determination, Third Party Processing, Transportation Planning, Billing, Credit Management, Business Process Automation, Customer Material Info Records, Partner Functions, Quotation Processing, Sales Order Pricing, Availability to Promise (ATP), Back Order Processing, etc.
- Pricing expertise involved configuration of pricing procedure, maintaining various condition types, access sequence for these condition types, maintaining condition records, maintaining routines; Tax Determination procedures; Rebates for International, Domestic Customers and one time customers.
- Involved in implementation of Order-to-Cash that involves configuration of Availability Check, Transfer of Requirements, Contracts, Schedule Line Agreement, Shipping point determination, Route Determination, Delivery, Invoice generation and Account Reconciliation
- Delivery processing, Stock Transport Orders, Picking, Packing, Shipment Processing, Route Determination, Load Optimization, Carrier Payments and Warehouse Management.
- Customization & Configuration of Schedule agreements, Contract Management, Shipping, Billing, Output determination.
- Data Migration: Expertise in migrating and converting data from legacy system to SAP using LSMW.
- Configured copy controls for Sales, Delivery and Invoice documents.
- Billing expertise which included configuring order-related and delivery-related invoices, credit memos, debit memos, Intercompany billing process, Billing plans (Periodic, Milestone), Revenue Account reconciliation and Rebate Agreements. Self-billing.
- Experience in the configuration of basic functions that included partner determination, output determination (Exchange Servers, Smart Forms, and Fax Viewer) Incompletion log, Copy Control, Material Determination, Text determination, Account determination, material substitution, free goods determination, Credit Management, Payment (credit card) processing
- Proficient in Delivery processing configuration and customization including picking, packing, PGI, PGR, route determination, shipping point determination, delivery due list, delivery blocks
- Configured shipping point determination, route determination and proposing different routes as per weight group. Extensive experience with Information system in Transportation.
- Working knowledge EDI/IDOC, ALE, BDC and BAPI.
- Experience in IDOC mapping for Orders, Deliveries, Shipments and Invoices, Self-billing (ANSI X-12)
- Experience in working with technical team to perform enhancements, User exits and BADIs to add new fields in sales order reports, service contracts and other modifications.
- Extensive experience in creating Test Plans and using HPQC Tool for creating test scripts, executing test scripts, end to end testing and creating defects.
- Experience in preparing SD training documents for the business users and conducting workshops for the users.
- Experience in working with offshore teams.
- Co-ordinate Plant Maintenance production support issues and customizations including interacting with the end users and business users to analyze issues and gather requirements.
- Working on various tax related issue with the Sabrix interface
- Worked on Standard reporting tools like Sales Information Systems (SIS) Logistic Information System (LIS).
- Excellent Technical, Analytical, Presentation, Communication and Leadership skills. Strong team player and ability to perform in both team and individual settings.
ERP Systems: ECC 6.0 & 5.0, 4.6B, 4.6C, 4.7
OS: Windows 95/98/NT, 2000 / XP, UNIX
Databases: MS Access, SQL, Oracle 9i,8. i/7.x
Project Tools: MS office, Visio, MS project, Access, Mercury Test Tool, HPQC, Remedy.
Languages: C, C++, and VB
Confidential, Atlanta GA
SAP Functional Solution Architect OTC
- Design SAP functional landscape and solution, including the functional integration points, applicable standards and governance.
- Translating business requirements into specific system, application or process designs covering both functional and non-functional aspects.
- Participating in multiple design activities, from requirements analysis to systems application and process design specification.
- Collaborate with the business process teams and managed services teams to ensure right solutions are designed and deployed.
- Act as a center of expertise, staying abreast of developments in the SAP space and continually upgrading functional knowledge.
- When required, analyze changes necessary to the solution architecture triggered by changes in business requirements, processes or technical requirements, develop options to incorporate the changes and take facilitate the appropriate decisions.
- Developed and presented high level architecture Design for Military export sales process
- Collaborated with Proposal teams in proposal development activities from inception through the process. Wrote sections of proposals, help with effort estimations, high level project implementation road map, client Q&A, client presentations etc.
- Participated in high level strategy documentation for implementing Military export sales process
- Prepared and delivered deep dive sessions related to FIT/GAP for process GAPS and technical GAPS
- Developed, configured and documented the Military Export sales process.
- Impart Knowledge transfer and training to local business team and offshore Application Management Support team on the functionalities of the application and help with troubleshooting.
- Coordinated and lead in the discussion of the acceptance criteria for the various tollgate process (planning thru build phase)
- Collaborated with the team and client counterpart to manage the project plan, identify risk, issues, gaps in a proactive manner and implement mitigation plans to minimize the risks and ensure milestones are attained.
- Resource planning and scheduling of the work to be completed for each phase
- Developed sample test case scenarios for order to cash
- Manage project plans for the day to day operations
- Interfaces design including EDI 856 ASN, Inbound EDI 850, purchase orders, EDI 810 Invoice,
Confidential, Dallas, TX
SAP OTC Consultant
- Analyzed and validated the feasibility of each development request from the Business.
- Gathered business process flow by interacting with process owners and the business
- Mapped the requirements into SAP and identified gaps, which were handled through technical development.
- Provided and implemented process improvement recommendations for the OTC processes
- Responsible for data migration of Customer Master /Customer material info records.
- Ensured timely issue resolution or appropriate escalation of issues across Teams.
- Monitored Project Plan, Controlled scope for a successful Project progress Worked with Solution Manager.
- Communication across the Functional Teams to ensure timely delivery of the phases
- Designed High level Idoc Failure Monitor program to monitor Inbound and outbound Idoc ‘s based error status code and send alert to respective team.
- Debugging ABAP code for root cause analysis. Give solution to resolve the issues.
- Integration with middleware BIZ Talk.
- Worked with various RICEF’s - Interfaces design including EDI856 ASN, Inbound EDI 850, purchase orders, EDI 870 order status, EDI 753 Request for Routing Instructions.
- Testing of Interfaces setup for Sales processes.
- This also includes extension of existing IDOCS, creation of partner profiles and mapping of EDI data.
- Functional Interface Requirements (FIR) review.
- Used HPQC for the testing efforts.
SAP SD Lead Functional Consultant
- Managing and leading the business process and application efforts on SAP and agreement systems, staff, and initiatives. Developing full-scale projects plans and associated communication documents.
- Planning, executing and finalize the projects meeting deadlines within the budget.
- Planning resources and coordinate with team members in order to deliver projects.
- Define projects objective and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Providing detailed project scope and sizing of the projects.
- Point of contact to the business stakeholder community for all SAP related Developments.
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholder community, third party business partners and vendors.
- Managing and leading SAP technical application development initiatives through to successful delivery and managing SAP consultants.
- Identifying and managing issues and risks to successful initiative outcomes.
- SAP Functional Design Review, clarify, and prioritize technical designs.
- Work with Functional and Development Team and providing the end solution.
- Work directly with Business to gathering requirements for the developments.
- Managing periodic releases of new functionality build and test cycles.
- Works directly with Business to execute User Acceptance Testing and business sign-off.
- Production support of Refinery operations, downstream supply chain activities and reporting.
- Extensive experience in SAP SD configuration, customization and cross-functional integration with FI.
- Master data maintenance and configuration of exchanges, order to cash and procure to pay cycle.
- Configured transportation planning, shipping points and Shipping point determination as per the storage locations and plants. Also, worked on defining transportation zones and document settings.
- Configuration of Shipping and Transportation activities - Processing Deliveries, Shipping Information & Analysis, Batch Splits, Transportation Planning and Scheduling, Route Determination - defining route, modes of transport, shipping types, routes and stages, transportation connection points, transportation groups and transportation zones.
- Worked on Logistics Execution (LE) functions like Delivery Processing (inbound and outbound processes), Picking, Packing and Transportation.
- Design and develop SAP Enhancements and implementation in IS-Oil, SD, MM, FI and PM modules.
- Interface design, development and monitoring to third party applications (terminal automation systems, plant maintenance system Prometheus, and field plant balancing systems, Vertex and published price feeds) and refinery yield accounting mass balance system.
- Design and architecture of reports, utilities and custom tools
- Managing technical development, Cost estimation, time tracking and delivery.
- Managing solution delivery, testing and customer acceptance.
- Managing security and basis support, upgrades, transport management and system maintenance.