- Application Development Analyst with approx. 5 years of SAP HR - ABAP/4 and SAP ABAP experience. Worked on SAP Project implementations with full cycle implementation experience. Currently I am working on support project.
- As SAP HR-ABAP Consultant and have extensive experience in a SAP implementation program at all project stages including requirements determination, gathering analysis, issue resolution, training and post implementation support.
- I am looking for opportunities with leading players in the industry that utilizes my SAP technical experience in the ABAP-HR.
- To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence, this provides me job satisfaction and self-development and helps me achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
- SAP HR-ABAP
- SAP ABAP
- SAP HCM
- User Exit
- Interactive Report using ALV
ConfidentialApplication Development Analyst
- Analyzing the issues related to IDOC tickets like reprocessing of failed IDOC or analyzing the issue related to failed IDOC and debugging the outbound or inbound IDOC.
- The issues analyzed as a part of workflow incidents where the status of leave request was sent status then we deleted that leave request upon the approval from user, forwarding the leave request to manager and errored out workflow was firstly analyzed through transaction SWI5 and then reprocessed.
- Proactive in resolving the issues and taking additional responsibilities.
- Weekly status calls & status reviews. Year-end/ month end ticket closure matrix.
- Involved in quality, production and post-production support and troubleshoot and fix the defects before SLA date is reached.
- I have worked on PA, OM, TIME and BENEFITS module of SAP HCM.
- I was handling interface related issues and replicated the issues in quality environment for the debugging of outbound interfaces and monitoring the SXMB MONI transaction for the proper flow of XML document from our SAP system to 3rd party systems.
- Daily job monitoring for batch jobs (sm37) for US, Germany, EMEA and APAC where we were preparing the excel sheet with the spool attachments for each and every job and recording the timings and status of critical jobs.
- Replicating the issues in quality environment(like hiring an employee or terminating an employee) for better understanding of proble m and debugging the report to exactly find out the error and then sharing that analysis with client.
- Raised an OSS message for the issue raised by user for the screen field modifi ed for the employee of Austria and then resolved the issue by following the instruction of SAP Note and changing the date of a field in standard class and moved the changes to production.
- Detailed debugging of the standard codes developed through SAP.
- Co-ordinated with various teams like BASIS, Security and Proxy Integration for the daily tasks and ticket basis too.
- Analyzed the technical perspective of job failure and IDOC failure.
- Extensive experience in debugging standard programs.
- We Agile/Scrum methodology for day to day tasks of the project.
Application Development Analyst
- An SAP HCM based project for a brewery client focused on implementing HR Master Data related concerns from client for all zones (LAN, LAS, USA, CA, and Europe).
- Here was responsible for overall technical support needed by the functional (HCM) team and various tickets received by user.
- Interact with business and provide technical inputs for accomplishing requirements and business .
- LSMW for mass uploads of PA and OM,
- Worked on appraisal documents.
- End to end debugging for tickets analysis for accomplishing support.
- HR report prepared for the people of Asia, USA,CA, Europe and Africa with respect to other details like their action type action reason.
- Creating test data like hiring an employee or terminating an employee for replicating the scenarios in Quality system.
- Creation of SQL queries(SQ01 ) for pulling Data from our SAP HR (Sharp) system.
- I have worked on a BAPI, which creates and delimits custom infotype(HRP9987) based on creation and delimitation of cost center based on position.
- Have developed an ALV report to display position related details for Europe employees.
- Interact with business and provide technical inputs for accomplishing requirements based on the weekly report which they were receiving for Headcount details.
- I did functionality testing for an employee with Time constraint 1 and Time constraint 2.
- Worked independently on V-Fo rge tool (development and testing) for the client- V-Forge is a tool developed to keep a check on the policies for security and compliance in the code.
- I have worked on LSMW, BDC, RFC, Scripts and Smartforms.
Application Development Analyst
- Requirement Analysis, preparing Technical Document, developing the interface and performing Unit Test on the functionality of the stages involved for every requirement.
- Developed 1 interface (ABAP OOPS) to send the changed records of PA and OM to Sales Commission Application through Proxy.
- Developed 6 Roadmap forms for 6 different countries.
- Tested the functionality of each Roadmap form and prepared Unit Test Document with positive and negative test cases with evidence.
- Worked on defects in HP Application Life Management tool.
- Peer Review. Made use of Confidential Code Review Tool for SAP to identify the code bugs and performance issues found in the report and made changes accordingly.
- Reviewed functional documents and prepared technical design.
- Maintained Defect Trackers and provided daily communication to the team.
- Developed a User exit for FI posting Date validation, substitution to validate the profit center.
- Developed an Interactive report for Workflow items display by taking the data from 2 custom tables and then displaying the data
- Exposure in the development of software products, right from designing, coding, testing, documentation and Implementation in ABAP for all RICEF areas in FI module.
- Worked on code optimization and performance tuning.
- Developed a small application in Web Dynpro and created Roadmaps forms and scenarios.
- Worked on BADI, BAPI, User Exits,Enhancement Spots, Kernel BADI and dynamic enhancement.