- Overall 20+ years of experience including SAP and engineering product Design and development of industrial gas turbine and accessory packaging systems, power generation, oil & gas, healthcare and automotive industries.
- Over all 10 years of professional experience in SAP MM, EWM.
- Functional domain experience in Production, Design, Manufacturing, inventory management, logistics and Purchasing.
- Experience in design and development of ERP applications.
- Handled Implementation, Rollout, and BPR, spanning the entire gamut of the SDLC. Performed gap analysis, business blueprinting, mapping, configuration, testing, documentation, end - user training, and support.
- Experienced EWM Consultant and sound knowledge of its various process i.e. Inbound, Outbound, Internal.
- Expertise in Stock Transfers, Postings changes, physical Inventory and Replenishment.
- Experienced in defining Storage Types, storage bins and Storage Control Techniques.
- Familiar with interfacing and using Radio frequency devices (RF) as well as the SAP console to perform transactions on the warehouse floor, bar coding and handling units.
- Expertise in working with Master Data Transfer(CIF), Batch Management, Pack Specs and Physical Inventory Documents, Difference Analyzer and Cross-Docking.
- Experience in Testing Process, change management, training, and implementation of SAP EWM
- SAP Design & Architecture
- Application Management
- SAP MM,EWM
- Level Support
- Technical & Business Cutover
SAP EWM consultant Support
- Setup the ECC- EWM Integration and troubleshooting the integration issues related CIF and qRFC.
- Configure Inbound Delivery processing with Quality Inspection and Serial number management
- Configure and test the complete process of Slotting and Rearrangement in EWM
- Configuring Warehouse Order Creation Rule to generate 1 Warehouse Order per line item, per pallet and 1 WO per Consolidation Group for Outbound Process
- Palletization using Packaging Specifications in order to utilize the Palletization option for Inbound Delivery Goods receipt
- Configure, Develop and test complex picking strategies based on FIFO, LIFO principles and SLED based Stock removal strategies
- Develop Putaway Strategies to direct Putaway Warehouse Tasks (using WT Process Type 1010) to specific storage types that are used for replenishment
- Manual Waving utilizing custom layouts in order to group deliveries by specific criteria
- Customize Activity Areas in order to generate WO's per Activity Area to facilitate delivery pick splitting for bin picking and rack picking
- Developed standard reusable demo scripts for various EWM functionalities such as Complex Inbound Process with multiple steps and Complex Outbound Process with Yard Management, Labor Management, Replenishment
- Configuration and maintenance of release procedure of PR, PO, Contract, and Service Entry Sheet.
- Implementation of gate entry functionality for tracking the GR.
- OBYC settings for MM/FI integration.
- Uploading of Master data (Material Master & Vendor master) in PRD system through LSMW.
- Process training to end user to work effectively on SAP System.
- Co-ordination with ABAP for enhancements, conversions, reports, forms, and interface.
- Extensive unit testing for Go-Live with Roles and Authorizations.
- Post Go-Live onsite support to the users to understand SAP system effectively and smoothly.
- Meeting SLA and closing of tickets on time to avoid escalation.
SAP EWM Consultant
- Managing Track & Trace project Core Team and leading EWM related changes to handle Serialize and Non- serialized Products settings.
- Providing Estimates for EWM objects and coordinating with various associated teams for the same.
- Reviewing solution for integration of multiple Interfaces and their effect on different Applications.
- Monitoring Time management for the multiple enhancements as per the priority and their deadlines.
- Generating Daily Report for ECC vs EWM deliveries to monitor visibility on the process.
- Interacting with the business process leads for Status Report and other concerns they might have.
- Responsible for Weekly Status report within the team.
- Working with ChaRM Team on daily basis for CR Approval and Implementation process.
- Working on Testing and approval with SQA and creating new Testing scripts in HPQC and Solution Manger.
- Modified Functional Specification for Pack list and Worked with Technical/Testing team for final testing. This modification was done for DQSA (The Drug Quality and Security Act) Project
- Very well familiar with FMEA(Failure Mode Effect Analysis) and GxP guidline procedure for Healthcare and involved for reviewing this related to EWM Process.
- Gathering requirements and Working on new Enhancements to optimize EWM Solution for warehouse.
- Designed new Optimized Put away Process for serialized, RFID and non-serialized products.
- Managed Technical Team to modify Locking Issue in one of the Custom Program to create Bill Of Lading.
- Monitoring Inbound as well as Outbound RFC Queues in EWM as well as ECC and clearing them if stuck in the queue to make system more efficient.
- Configured Process Oriented Storage Control to move product to different workcenters before Putaway.
- Working on Bulk Storage and HU Management..
- Working on production support for end-users by noting down the problems and giving solutions, by involving in configuration changes, as and when required.
- Working on Training manual for end users related to new changes.