- Having 7.5 years of IT experience in developing software and working with SAP/Business Objects suite of products like Crystal Reports, Dashboards(Xcelsius), WebI, Universe Design for major clients in industries like Health Care, Financial, Manufacturing industries
- Experienced in working on various SAP Business objects product versions like SAP Business Intelligence 4.1, 4.0 and SAP Crystal Reports, Business Objects XI R2, R3.1
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing Crystal reports/Web - I on SAP Business objects Launch pad, XI info view and Central Management Console (CMC) and Import/Export wizards.
- Involved in development/support of universes for both static and adhoc reporting using SAP BO 3.1, 4.0 - universe Designer, Information Design tool, Web-I, Desk-I.
- Proficient in supporting, scheduling, publishing reports on SAP Business objects 4.1 server using CMC, CMS and Launch pad, have implemented user group creation, access level across BO users
- Experience in creating Universes with measures and dimension objects, Join conditions, Filters, LOV, Cardinality, Aliases, Contexts, Aggregate Awareness and Derived tables using universe Designer.
- Proficient in WebI features like report filters, query filters, Merge dimensions, drilling, Element Linking, Input Controls, charts
- Experienced in migration of BO universes and reports using Import/Export wizard and have exported/imported universes, reports, connections, users, folders, categories across environments through BAIR files .
- Proficient in developing Crystal Reports on different versions like Crystal Enterprise 4.0, CRXI and CR 2008.
- Expertise in creating complicated reports including sub-reports, parameter based reports, graphical reports, and formula based well-formatted reports, Cross tab reports, drilling reports, analysis reports and data reports.
- Proficient in crystal reports features like Grouping, Running Totals, Sorts, Ranking, Prompts, and Summary reports using Static, Dynamic and Cascading Prompts.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization of universes and BO reports based on Crystal/WebI reports at all levels.
- Hands on experience in creating interactive dashboard using SAP Dashboard (Xcelsius) by connecting directly with existing universes, Qaaws URL’s,Crystal Reports
- Proficient in using Databases like SAP HANA views, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL server and database objects such as Stored Procedure, Views etc..
- Experienced in working with Business Managers, Architects, End users and all the stake holders in documenting requirements, providing estimates, creating High and Detail Level design specifications
Primary Skills: SAP Business objects 4.1, 4.0, XI 3.1, Crystal Reports 2008, XI, Crystal Enterprise 4.0, Information design tool, Universe Designer, Web Intelligence, Launch pad, Info view, CMC, CCM, CMS, Import Wizard
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Web-I, Dashboard(Xcelsius), Jasper Reports
Operating Systems: Windows
Languages: PL/SQL, SQL
Development Tools: SAP Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Jasper Reports, SQL-developer, Toad, LCM
Databases: SAP HANA, Oracle 11g, SQL SERVER 2005
Configuration Tools: Tortoise SVN, VSS
Domain Knowledge: Health Care, Manufacturing, Banking & Financial Industry
ERP: SAGE ACCAPC
Documentation: IADs, UDs, POCs, TSDs, Checklists
SAP Business Objects Consultant
- Designed and developed dashboards using SAP Web-I 4 on Launch pad. Most of the reports are based out of charts and graphs on web intelligence
- Acted as key SAP BO consultant, leading a team of four developers in the creation of Webi reports, universes, and Xcelsius dashboards consisting of proprietary telecommunications information.
- Interacting with client during all the phases right from requirement gathering, designing, testing and implementing reports on the business users platform
- Closely communicating with SAP HANA and functional team during design phases, testing phases and transforming the business needs into the dashboards
- Developed various charts and graphs like bar chart, Column chart (side by side, stacked), line graphs, pie -charts etc. by using chart expert of WebI
- Conducted meetings with Business Analyst and users to get the requirement correctly and finished the tasks within the time frame
- Extensively used WebI features like report filters, Merge dimensions, drilling, Element Linking, Input Controls
- Helping client on ad-hoc reporting, validating data in production systems contributing to the decision making
- Performed various admin tasks on CMC (SAP BO 4.1) like Creating/Administrating Users & Groups, designated their Roles, & Access Levels for applications and folders. Scheduled reports for various business users, migrating universes, dashboards, reports to repository
- Responsible for UAT testing, drafting documentation for end user usage and develop training documents
- Designed interactive dashboards using SAP business objects dashboards tool that provides the real time data visualization on charts/graphs
- Design and developed project specific documents like TSD’s, POC’s and unit testing checklists
SAP Business Objects Consultant
- Migrated various reports based from actuate tool to SAP BI 4.0 using Crystal Enterprise and WebI
- Involved in design and development of reports from scratch using Web Intelligence on Launch pad and Crystal Reports Enterprise 4.0
- Developed required universes and derived tables for the DB procedures using Information Design tool (IDT) with appropriate prompts/filters
- Acquired good understanding of the actuate tool for migrating reports w. r. t functionality and technical difficulties
- Taken the complete responsibility of developing reports and delivering to QA, SQA teams along with the documents required for the project.
- Developed report specific Technical specification document (TSD) and checklists for delivering the reports
- Hands on experience on Oracle DB using Toad for developing functions to the procedures used in actuate reports.
SAP Business Objects Consultant
- Reported requirement analysis, template design, development, testing, implementation and troubleshooting stored procedures based Enterprise Rx application reports with Crystal reports 2008 and Business Objects 3.1.
- Expertise in Root Cause Analysis (RCA), resolving issues/bugs using JIRA and provided complete details to end users on functionalities and database
- Involved in communicating with Client on Business Requirements and functionalities of Application along with providing estimates for reporting needs.
- Taking responsibility on Troubleshooting and diagnose complex technical work, tuning of the reports and fixing the defects.
- Involved in creation of various crystal reports based of Stored Procedures and CAN/Webi reports based of Universes. Exposure on deploying Webi reports through Info View.
- Used SVN Tortoise and VSS for version control of the reports and universes aggregated in BIAR files
- Worked on already existing reports to optimize and troubleshoot problems that occurred due to new business requirements.
- Designed and maintained Universes and exported them to the repository.
- Designed and Developed extensive Business Objects reports using multiple Queries, combination of chart and tables
- Provided technical assistance/support to analysts, business community and responded to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with programs/interfaces
- Published Crystal /WebI reports on to Business Objects Info view and provided access to the end users Created nested, conditional groups and formatting features in reports Performed admin tasks related to users, groups, folders, and security using Crystal Management Console (CMC).
- Provided On Call Support and end report testing after reports are deployed to production
- Added the access management by creating users, user groups and folders.
- Tested reports after migration. Worked with business users and SME’s to identify and fix bugs occurred during migration
- Conducted discussions with Business Analysts (BAs) and end users to create several test scenarios for running the reports.
- Involved in the production support while migrating reports/universes across environments
Crystal Reports Developer
- Strong Understanding of Sage Accpac Financial and Accounting Modules such as AP, AR, GL, Bank etc... And developed various reports for Financial Statements.
- Created various financial reports for financial accounting modules like General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Performed unit testing, system testing and user acceptance testing (UAT) for reports
- Modified existing reports according to the user's requirement and exported reports to PDF format.
- Designed the Interface for reports in VB forms using Sage Accpac SDK and integrated exes in the accounting module to be viewed by users Created nested, conditional groups and formatting features in reports
- Used VSS for version control of reports and maintained reports across environments
- Developed the following Business Intelligence reports:
- Cash and Bank Reconciliation Statements with Accounting Data by Vendor, Customer.