- Over 20+ years of cross industry international SAP Techno - Functional experience.
- As a Techno-Functional consultant has hands on experience in various functional areas ranging from S/4 HANA, SAP Concur, Finance (FI), BPC, SAP BW/BI, Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), WM, FI/CO, QM, EBP, PP, PM, PS, HR, SBP, IS-Oil, IS-Utilities, Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), GTS, APO (SPP & DP), CRM (Sales & Marketing), CS.
- Has implementation experience in across various industries such as Chemical, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Real Estate, and Power-ISU, IS-OIL, Telecom, Retail, Automobile, consumer goods & Manufacturing sectors.
- 15+ years of strong SAP ABAP development experience as Techno-Functional Consultant which includes HANA, EDI, IDOCs, ALE, RFC, BAPI, BADI, ALV, LSMW, Reports ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, Reports (Classical and Interactive Report), BDC (Batch-Input and Call Transaction Methods), SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, user-exits, Enhancements, workflow, SAP Fiori/UI5, Web Services, Web Dynpro (RICEF) Objects.
- 8+ years of SAP BW/BI (Business Intelligence/Data warehousing) experience, which includes Data-Modelling, Data Extraction, Data Loading, Scheduling, Monitoring, Reporting and Performance Tuning.
- Rich and cross-cultural experience in Full Life Cycle Implementation of SAP EPM / BPC, SAP BW / BI on HANA & ABAP Development / SAP Solution Architecture and Project Execution.
- Over 8+ Years of strong domain / industrial experience in Materials Management (MM) in areas such as Materials Procurement, Inventory Management and Stores Management.
- An effective leader with proven abilities in recruiting, guiding and managing teams from scratch during the project phase; holding strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Actively participated in numerous successful SAP implementations, Maintenance and Support, Roll Out and Upgrade projects. Experience in coordinating with offshore teams.
- Hands-on Experience in trouble shooting, performance tuning, writing technical specifications from functional design specifications and implementing OSS notes.
- Sound knowledge of SAP functional testing, CATT, designing test scenarios, and SAP testing life cycle.
SAP Applications: SAP R/3 4.7, 4.6b.4.6c, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, BW 7.4, 7.3, 22.214.171.124, BPC 10.1, 10.0. SAP ABAP, HCM, CRM, EBP, GTS, APO, IS-OIL, IS-MEDIA, SCM & SOLUTION MANAGER.
Data Warehousing: ERP SAP NetWeaver BI/BW 7.4 on HANA, 7.3, 7.0 (2004s), 3.5, Tableau 9 Desktop
Programming Language: Java/J2EE, VB.NET, Java Script, VB Script
Operating System: Windows NT, Windows XP, Vista, Windows7/8, Windows 10.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access, HANA DB
Other Tools: Salesforce.com, HP QC, eRoom, Kimble, dspCloud, MS Project. Primavera, share-point.
Senior SAP ABAP Developer
- Developing and maintaining a variety of advanced business applications using various objects. Developing solutions that enhance the end user experience and meet business requirements.
- Producing professional technical specifications, status updates, report job aids, and other internal external communications.
- Providing mentoring and guiding junior members of the development team. Ensures other members of the development team follow naming and coding standards.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues, debugs, tunes and optimizes development object performance. Optimizes system performance and monitors system usage.
- Understands business user needs, gathers requirements and documents requirements. Follows functional specification documents to ensure work products meet the needs of the requester. Analyze complex requirements and recommends innovative solutions.
- Applies detailed understanding of several business processes and their end-to-end relationships to develop business applications in support of the college’s mission. Communicates requirements and delegates to other team members as required.
- Worked on analyses and automation of functional processes within SAP as well as reporting needs.
- Develops and maintains ABAP business applications such as standard ABAP reports, user exits, BAPIs, BAdIs, BDCs, Web Dynpro, Interfaces, OData services, PI/PO integration, SAP FIORI / UI5 apps, CDS Views, interactive reports, screen maintenance and ALV reports. Demonstrates proper coding standards to ensure optimal performance.
- Developing OOABAP applications in FICO, HCM and SBP modules.
- Worked on the HANA 2.0 upgrade and the prepared the road map for SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
SAP Implementation Specialist
- Worked on retiring the existing SAP T & E system by restricting the roles and access for users, getting the reports for the active expenses and reviewing them with the management.
- In SAP Concur worked on native integration set up using HANA CPI, sending the master data for company codes, cost centers and internal orders to Concur from SAP. Also worked on the consolidation of expense line items while FI posting in SAP.
- Setting up the employee master data 305 record type, travel 350 record type and car configuration 900 record types.
- Also worked on delegate record type 550, department (simple list and connected hierarchies) and validation tables for audit rules.
- Developed a custom web service application for viewing the receipts in SAP FI from Concur with necessary authentications.
- Collaborate with key users to support existing applications and implement solutions to improve business processes. Includes ongoing project-based development work, as well as day to day support of existing applications.
- As a Solutions architect, design and develop highly configurable solutions keeping high standards at development practices, reusability of development components as well as easy to use interactive user interfaces.
- Also helped to create COGNOS reports in SAP Concur.
- Developed Web Dynpro applications for Cost center update, address and Bank details update for employees.
- Enhanced std SAP T & E expense Web dynpro to give access only to a set of employees based on certain business rules.
SAP BW ABAP Consultant
- Working on reports in SAP FICO, COPA, COGS, purchase, inventory, sales and Production Planning.
- In the customer, profitability reports the data is sourced from Essbase, CASS, flat files and ECC.
- Building inbound Interfaces, upload programs, data reconciliation and custom tables for storing the data.
- Flat file data from external systems are validated and stored in Z tables for BW extraction.
- New vs Lost Sales reports customer wise and trend reporting.
- Worked on reports in SAP using travel and expense data from Concur.