- A certified SAP OTC professional with 12 years of experience within ERP 6.0 and S/4 HANA Sales. Full life cycle SAP OTC implementation experience and production support including Data collection, Gap Analysis, Business Blueprint, Legacy System Conversion, Realization, Testing, Final Preparation, Go - Live and Support, Training and Documentation.
- Experience of leading small to mid-size project teams (5-12 people). Mentorship of junior consultants.
- HANA S/4 Sales
- EDI / IDOCs
- Copy Control
- Order Management
- Master Data
- Delivery Management
- User Exits
- HPQC / ALM
- Pricing Procedure
- ABAP Debugging
- Credit Cards
Senior SAP SD Consultant
- Implemented and enhanced SAP S/4 HANA for Sales for agricultural industry.
- Increased revenue by $300K+ monthly by implementing pricing interface between SAP HANA and Vendavo application, which optimized customer pricing process.
- Processed mapping, design, configuration, requirements gathering, functional specifications drafting, user training, documentation, on-going maintenance, and enhancements.
- Provided support to business users in day to day activities, resolved production issues and defects. Helped and mentored junior consultants.
SAP SD Consultant
- Saved $2M+ monthly by implementing Shipment Exception Management system which reduced number of unresolved delivery claims and improved customer experience.
- Production support during special events & new product launch. Participation in SAP war rooms for critical business issues to avoid stoppage or slippage across order to cash cycle.
- Configuration & enhancements, augmentation & optimization of existing business processes to increase throughput. Troubleshooting issues within SAP & Vertex tax system. Resolving issues with respect to store pick-up, returns, customer service.
- Resolution of SAP Global Trade System related issues. Experience with Service Now, Gift Cards, Credit cards, Fraud system, HPQC and ALM.
SAP SD Consultant
- Increased revenue by $50+ mln annually by implementing EDI functionality for client’s customers across European region (orders, deliveries, shipments, billing documents) which resulted in additional sales and decreased paperwork.
- Analyzed business requirements and suggested configuration and customization processes within SD module including order to cash solutions, sales order to invoicing, and cash application.
- Performed master data migration from legacy system to SAP using LSMW. Configured order to cash (OTC) processes including sales order to invoicing. Customized OTC process control elements such as document types, item category, and schedule line category.
- Worked on automatic determination of shipping points, and routes. Customized outbound delivery documents, picking and transportation.