- 18 years of SAP experience with focus on Data warehouse (EDW), Reporting, and Cloud Analytics application programs. Worked with Global delivery model (Onsite, Offshore and shared resource teams) and build partnerships across organizational, department and geographical boundaries.
- Expertise in Configuring, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of OTC, P2P, and Finance processes from business case stage through blueprinting, realization, and post Go - Live, and operations support. Actively participated in plan and execution of SIT, UAT phases. Experience in planning and executing integration of B2B, B2C applications and vendor systems.
- Delivered E2E life cycle implementation, upgrade, and roll out projects on time, budget (10-30 mn USD) for SAP BW/BI, BOBJ, BPC, ABAP, HANA, Snowflake, Looker and Tableau. Experience in ALM and Operations in IT environment using JIRA, Clarity, Rally, HP ALM, SAP Solution Manager
- Been part of EIGHT implementations in SAP using ASAP and Activate methodologies. Strong specialization in solution architecture and lead SAP BI, BPC, HANA for complex business transformation projects, with experience in Healthcare-Pharma, Retail and Manufacturing.
- Experience in translating business requirements into a detailed architecture, design and performance optimized developments for SAP BW, BPC, HANA, BOBJ & Tableau Dashboard.
- Lead the implementation of reporting cloud analytics solutions focused on managing data integrity, aggregating, reconciling and integrating data from multiple data sources (SAP and Non-SAP) into global consolidated SAP BW HANA reporting platform with best practices to enable decision making.
- Provided technical leadership in BI, Data and Analytics strategy, Presales, product roadmap, Solutions, SME-advisory and the direction of application projects from data capture through application architecture, design, implementation, development, data migrations, SQA and operational support.
- Implemented E2E - EDW projects using BODS, Data Stage, SQL Server, Oracle and HANA database. Experience in prototype, architect, design, and implement solutions BI, Data Science, and Analytics. Strong SQL skills and understanding of relational and dimensional data models.
- Participated in Data Analytics projects that include data management systems, data warehousing, data quality, data modelling, and data governance projects. Expert in SAFe, Agile, Waterfall/SDLC, Scrum, and Iterative project management methodologies.
- Native HANA and SAP BW on HANA Landscapes based on Agile Methodology. Development of HANA models - graphical and scripted calculation views using Union, Join, Projection & Aggregation nodes and experience with SQL script.
- Experience in Data replication from heterogeneous systems, provisioning techniques using SAP SLT, BODS, Smart data integration/Access (SDI & SDA) from different sources such as SAP and others. Expertise in creating ADSO, AMDP, Fiori Apps, CDC view-Analytical Queries.
- Info cubes, DSO, multi providers, semantic partition Objects, composite providers, DSO, Process Chains, Bex Reports, Open hubs, extraction via files, ODP extraction etc.
- Determine the BW architectural standards and right data ingestion approach from disparate source applications using different real time and batch enabling technologies into Native HANA.
- Performance tuning of BW, HANA systems utilizing best practices; root cause analysis and providing solutions for SAP BW Reporting production and development issues. Co-ordinate communicating technical changes regarding BW HANA Cloud Analytics Solution Architecture & Design across business functions & projects.
SAP BW HANA Architect
- Work closely with business functions to understand and define system requirements, recommend SAP BW HANA technical solutions to meet business needs. Evaluate the current SAP BW HANA system capabilities to identify changes and determine the impact to business and develop technical specifications/detailed designs
- Experience with SAP HANA Data Provisioning for data extraction from SAP ECC, Vistex, SAP CRM, SAP BW on HANA and BODS. Involved in SAP HANA 2.0 upgrade, BW 7.4 /7.5 on HANA upgrade and Data Stage Jobs migration to SAP BODS
- ETL Modernization to create scalable environment that supports future growth, simplify transformation logic and provide real time insights, advanced analytics to the business users of up and downstream
- Evangelizing new solution architecture to design data models in SAP BW HANA and harmonize data to articulate data visualization best practices leveraging Advanced Cloud Analytics for measuring business KPI’s, leading and developing complex SAP HANA BW/BI enterprise solutions for global organizations.
- Configured consolidation process for company codes in SAP BCS system with necessary parameters to run the consolidation tasks at the end of each month.
- Configured document type, hierarchies in BCS and currency translation method for Financial Reports
- Identify, configure KMC Task (New & Changes) and KMC Methods & Document types and master data
- Assess, plan and execute the upgrade of SAP ECC and SAP BW systems. Communicated with business stakeholders and associated vendors to report real-time status on test script design and execution
- Created image back-up for the reports for further comparison; involved in SPDD and SPAU testing during Prepare phase of the System
- Test key reports before and after upgrade to ensure consistency of logic. Coordinated with the admin teams and resolved issues encountered during the upgrade.